/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking 4a place 2go this holiday???

Aayah
08-19-2009, 07:42 AM

:sl:

Are u looking 4a place 2go this holiday?then no doubt, it's MY BELOVED COUNTRY SOUTH AFRICA.Here are da photos check it out.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aayah
08-19-2009, 08:23 AM
Sorry I was busy uploading da photos and da thread got posted.:exhausted:raging:

Aayah
08-19-2009, 08:28 AM
Sorry I was busy uploading da photos and da thread got posted.:exhausted:raging:

*PLZ DON'T SAVE DA ANIMAL PHOTOS I JUST TOOK IT 2 SHOW U GUYZ AND I'M GONNA DELETE IT.*:sorry:

- IqRa -
08-19-2009, 08:34 AM
Beautiful pics mashaAllaah. Where in Africa is this?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aayah
08-19-2009, 08:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Nice. What chilled out lions lol.
Heehee!;D

Aayah
08-19-2009, 08:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Beautiful pics mashaAllaah. Where in Africa is this?
It's in South Africa,Port Elizabeth.:hmm:

Ummu Sufyaan
08-19-2009, 08:50 AM
those lions are so cute, i want to hug them :embarrass and that white lion is especially beautiful...is one allowed to pat/touch them? that tiger is funny though...imagine walking and looking up and seeing a set of tiger legs dangling oh so casually from a tree :p

Ramadhan
08-19-2009, 09:15 AM
Indonesia, Asia's best kept secret.
The world's largest island nation (over 17,000 island, so you will never exhaust island to travel to!), populating by hundreds of ethnic groups each with their own distinct cultures and languages.
The country with the most biodiversity.

Bromo Mountain, in East Java

Komodo dragon, the world's largest living lizard

Kelimutu Lake in Flores, Three lakes in a crater, each with their own distinctive colors which change every year

Hindu temple in lake Bratan, Bali

Raja Ampat islands near Papua, officially has the world's largest marine diversity

Lost&Found
08-19-2009, 09:19 AM
Is crime less problematic nowadays?

Ramadhan
08-19-2009, 09:28 AM
Orang Utan, in Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) literally means "People of the Forest"

Borobudur, the world's largest buddhist temple

A resort in Bali

Rice terrace in ubud, Bali (also common in other major islands as Indonesia is one of the world's top rice producers)

a swimming pool in Ubud, Bali

A resort in Ubud, Bali

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aayah

Are u looking 4a place 2go this holiday?then no doubt, it's MY BELOVED COUNTRY SOUTH AFRICA.Here are da photos check it out.

OH MY BELOVED COUNTRY! UNITED WE SHALL STAND. LONG LIVE SOUTH AFRICA!!! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Aayah
08-19-2009, 11:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
those lions are so cute, i want to hug them :embarrass and that white lion is especially beautiful...is one allowed to pat/touch them? that tiger is funny though...imagine walking and looking up and seeing a set of tiger legs dangling oh so casually from a tree :p
Yes sis u can touch da lions but not this ones it's in another cage.once my sister was playing with da lion and it playfuly bit her wrist, da scar is still there,it's a great memory Hey!!!:D:D:D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Lol niceeeeeeeeeeee. I love that tiger chillin out in the tree! ;D haha

Duhaa786M
08-19-2009, 02:53 PM
masha allah good aayah! I've been to most of these places its really great!:hmm:

cat eyes
08-19-2009, 03:13 PM
nice pics i love tigers and lions love to give that lion fat juicy kiss on the lips ;D my manager is from south africa, i wanted to go there but she told me its beautiful country but not save for women

because so much rape and things like that so i was turned off from going there completely. i suppose she would have no reason to lie but is it true? i wanted to go there since i was little because i love wildlife:statisfie

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 03:22 PM
Sister South Africa has crime ofcourse, same as in other countries, it's nothing out of the world with crime, like some people act! cum 2 S.A sister, I'm telling u take my world you will enjoy every bit of your stay! :-)
You can go to any city you wish, but I suggest you come to my city, my city is known as 'the friendly city', b'cos the people that live here r ever so friendly!! so cum along and visit! by the way where r u from?

Blackpool
08-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Looking at the pictures it just looks similar to England. The English coastlines have one of the most beautiful sceneries in the world. I love visiting the U.S but this Christmas/early next year I will be visiting a bit closer, could be Egypt, Tenerife, Tunisia, or even the Canarie Islands. I've never fancied South Africa. The crime rate is worse than Britain and that is saying something. I watched a documentary on it once and they'll even rob you in daylight with people around.

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 08:14 PM
I never fancied England man! Have you ever been to South Africa by the way, since you talking about crime bro. Cum visit for once and it will be a life time experience!!

S_87
08-19-2009, 08:26 PM
mashaAllah beautiful pics, id like to visit SA one day inshaAllah but you posted snake pics:phew:heated:

Aayah
08-19-2009, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
nice pics i love tigers and lions love to give that lion fat juicy kiss on the lips ;D my manager is from south africa, i wanted to go there but she told me its beautiful country but not save for women

because so much rape and things like that so i was turned off from going there completely. i suppose she would have no reason to lie but is it true? i wanted to go there since i was little because i love wildlife:statisfie

Sis c'mon I'm telling u to come to South Africa, I live in South Africa and I'm a women but I'll tell u one thing our men got a very great amount for us, I guess people just make it sound that bad,what about da U.S.A? the highest
crime rate in da world.By da way ask your boss from where is she originaly South African or she just came from Europe to make money in South Africa?:statisfie:statisfie

Blackpool
08-19-2009, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarahd
I never fancied England man! Have you ever been to South Africa by the way, since you talking about crime bro. Cum visit for once and it will be a life time experience!!
Nah, I don't fancy it at all. :hmm: I've heard too much about it and I've heard from people that have been. I won't even be attending South Africa during the World Cup for this reason. No offence, or nor should it be. I'll stick to Europe and the U.S.

Faseeha
08-19-2009, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
Nah, I don't fancy it at all. :hmm: I've heard too much about it and I've heard from people that have been. I won't even be attending South Africa during the World Cup for this reason. No offence, or nor should it be. I'll stick to Europe and the U.S.
South Africa may have a high crime rate, I won't deny that, but there are many other countries that have just as much if not more crime.

Aside from the crime, SA is a beautiful country, with friendly, helpful people, breathtaking sights and many diverse cultures. We have great weather, nice people, good food, and lots of entertainment. It really is the perfect holiday destination

Aayah
08-19-2009, 08:51 PM
Looking at the pictures it just looks similar to England. The English coastlines have one of the most beautiful sceneries in the world. I love visiting the U.S but this Christmas/early next year I will be visiting a bit closer, could be Egypt, Tenerife, Tunisia, or even the Canarie Islands. I've never fancied South Africa. The crime rate is worse than Britain and that is saying something. I watched a documentary on it once and they'll even rob you in daylight with people around.
Eish bru thats a good 1!!!::omg::omg::D:D boet I never fancied Europe nor will I ever fancy it.And don't talk about da crime in South Africa,What about da U.S.A ? it's da worst crime rate in da world.AND WE SOUTH AFRICANS NO THAT NO PLACE IN DA WORLD IS LIKE OUR BELOVED COUNTRY SOUTH AFRICA!!!!

SOUNDS THE CALL TO COME TO COME TOGETHER,
AND UNITED WE SHALL STAND
LET US LIVE AND STRIVE FOR FREEDOM,
IN SOUTH AFRICA, OUR LAND
.:rock::awesome::rock::awesome::rock::awesome:

Aayah
08-19-2009, 09:07 PM
SHARP SHOT MY BRU!!! :thumbs_up YEBO, DON'T COME ASSEBLIEF, :haha::haha: I got it b'coz South Africa GAVE U A KLAP IN DA WORLD CUP.I think it's da best to stick in GLOOMY EUROPE.

DANKIE

I DOUBT U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I WRITE HERE, IT'S DA S.A CODE!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

C'MON S.A USERS, :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Aayah
08-19-2009, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
mashaAllah beautiful pics, id like to visit SA one day inshaAllah but you posted snake pics:phew:heated:
:welcome:sis we are waiting 4 u to come.

SOUTH AFRICA :rock::rock:

Blackpool
08-19-2009, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aayah
SHARP SHOT MY BRU!!! :thumbs_up YEBO, DON'T COME ASSEBLIEF, :haha::haha: I got it b'coz South Africa GAVE U A KLAP IN DA WORLD CUP.I think it's da best to stick in GLOOMY EUROPE.

DANKIE

I DOUBT U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I WRITE HERE, IT'S DA S.A CODE!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

C'MON S.A USERS, :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
I too can speak in British code :D One that will confuse anyone that lives out of the UK :shade:

Aayah
08-19-2009, 09:23 PM
I too can speak in British code :D One that will confuse anyone that lives out of the UK :shade:
SPEAK IT U FEEL LIKE WE SOUTH AFRICANS DONT NEEEEED IT:hmm::p:

VOETSAK, HAMBA!!!

Blackpool
08-19-2009, 09:39 PM
'a' is neya problem a' orl. ah thowt islam forbid nationalism onnyrooad?

Haha Scouse... Pft!

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 09:46 PM
ok, look bro, i see Ayah's gone offline, stop this discussion, its kinda getting into an argumant, ok?

penartist
08-19-2009, 09:48 PM
great pictures!! make dua that i get to go some day inshallah!!

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Insha Allah sis! waitin 2 see u:-)

penartist
08-19-2009, 10:50 PM
lol sis when u go next make sure u leave some room for me too! ill be happy to come along. I sometimes look at the natural wonders of the world and im astounded by the beauty of Allah SWT creation...and if this seems like a sight for sore eyes then imagine whats awaiting us in Paradise Inshallah :-)

May Allah keep us on the right path, Ameen

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Ameen.
cum along n' visit too:-)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.