/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan weight watch

Muhaba
08-19-2009, 01:20 PM
this ramadan i plan to lose 5 kg insha-Allah. every week i will post whether i reached my goal or not. if not, those reading the post should give me negative reps lol.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
08-19-2009, 01:55 PM
That's a lot of weight to lose in just four weeks!

Muhaba
08-19-2009, 05:44 PM
no it's not, i've done it before. its normal to 10 pounds in a month & there are more than 4 weeks till end of ramadan. i'm starting now, insha-Allah.

Cabdullahi
08-19-2009, 07:58 PM
my aim is to stay healthy inshallah....to detoxify myself mentally

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
penartist
08-21-2009, 06:00 PM
i shall have to say u guys are thinking like me! i so have a goal in my head, lets see if its achievable!

dont worry muhaba ill be ready with the abuse if u fail each week lol :-)

true believer
08-21-2009, 06:14 PM
OMG im there wiz ya sis!, im tryna get more in shape body wise as i've let myself go in the holidays. u know...boredom and the fridge...not good combination. lol anyhow, i always thought you would GAIN weight because of starvetion. so i aint sure, dont u just put it bak on through the first thing you consume?

Muhaba
08-22-2009, 09:27 AM
^ I didn't understand. You mean by metabolism slowing down? not sure.

Thank you, all, for the encouragement. I've lost a kg since I posted this. *smile* Lets see if i can keep it up. I plan to eat less for suhoor & iftaar and eat a full dinner after taraweeh. I've seen that eating less at iftaar makes praying taraweeh easier so eating less should help in the worship too.

Banu_Hashim
08-22-2009, 10:16 AM
a group of my friends and me are planning to play football on saturdays about an hour before iftaar.

Muhaba
08-22-2009, 10:29 AM
is that a good idea? won't you get thirsty?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.