/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan Mubarak & thank you from my heart..

جوري
08-19-2009, 04:54 PM
I want to thank Allah swt above all for bestowing me with the gift of kinship and brotherhood in Islam and finding this forum.. I want to thank all of you who have kept me in your du3a left your PM's open to me at obscene hours, those of you who have taken the time to make qyam el'lyel or mention me to Allah swt during fajr.. all of you who have helped me with my queries, given me sincere advise, those of you who have remembered me during your umra, and gave me a shoulder for support or an ear to vent, those of you, who have always maintained your excellent manners around me though I know I am no walk in the park, those of you who always leave me such positive feedback and took me for a sister and given me respect in my moments of complete doubt.. the thread whereby one professes that Allah swt does answer the du3a is very true.. but when he wills and chooses.. truly as one of my dear sisters here told me

المؤمن للمؤمن كالبنيان يشد بعضه بعضا

I have a second large extended family with you guys here.. I am so grateful.. Jazakoum Allah khyran ajma3een, may he bestow every blessing on all of you, truly I love all of you in Allah swt..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MinAhlilHadeeth
08-19-2009, 04:58 PM
المؤمن للمؤمن كالبنيان يشد بعضه بعضا
SubhaanAllaah, such wise words our Prophet spoke! SalAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam.

Have a blessed Ramadaan dearest ukht. I hope you benefit greatly.

:wasalamex

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-19-2009, 04:59 PM
:sl:

Sissss, I love you for the sake of Allah(swt) :statisfie :wub:

Ramadhan Kareem. May Allah(swt) make it very special for you and yours inshaAllah. :)

Ameen to your du'as :D

:w:

glo
08-19-2009, 05:21 PM
Ramadan Mubarak, Skye. May it be a blessed time for you. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
08-19-2009, 06:22 PM
yes, it is a great place & we must be grateful to Allah for the forum, the internet and all the other blessings. Ramadan mubarak to you too!

Danah
08-19-2009, 06:41 PM
Sis wallahi I love you for the sake of Allah who created me and you....May Allah shade us among the seven people in his shadow in the hereafter where there is no but his shadow

this hadeeth always come to my mind, subhanAllah:
There are seven whom Allah will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade: a just ruler; a youth who grew up in the worship of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic;a man whose heart is attached to the mosques; two men who love each other for Allah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that; a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position (for illegal intercourse), but be says: 'I fear Allah', a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity;and a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.'"

(Abu Hurairah & collected in Saheeh al-Bukhari (English trans.) vol.1, p.356, no.629 & Saheeh Muslim (English trans.) vol.2, p.493, no.2248)
May Allah bless you and keep you always in peace my lovely sis :wub:
I am very blessed to have you and some other GREAT sisters here :)

Eric H
08-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Ramadan Mubarak Gossamer skye;

And Ramadan Mubarak to all the brothers and sisters here, may you all be blessed at this special time.

Eric

جوري
08-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Thank you all, also the wonderful non-muslims on board.. we have truly grown together, come to appreciate and respect each other.. peace and blessings to you...

:w:

crayon
08-20-2009, 08:52 AM
Ramadan mubarak habibti, Allah yiwaf'ik! <3

Cabdullahi
08-20-2009, 11:40 AM
WOAH this is a sick idea to milk reps from users....:) im kidding ramadan kareem to sister gossammer and the rest,inshallah everyone of us utilizes his/her time well

dont forget to have karkadey and i'll have my qamardine drink

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-20-2009, 01:34 PM
wats karkadey and qamardine?

Ramadhan Kareem ya'll :D

Cabdullahi
08-20-2009, 01:41 PM
qamaradeen

karkaday

Tony
08-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Ramadhan Mubarak Sister Skye, great words and sentiment from a respected and valued sister.Jazak Allahu Khyran

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-20-2009, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
qamaradeen

karkaday

Omg that looks delicious! Especially the second one :shade:

zakirs
08-20-2009, 05:03 PM

zakirs
08-20-2009, 05:03 PM
sorry :S i was too lazy to resize them

Beblessed
08-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Ramadan Mubarak to u all :)
I hope you all have a blessed month inshAllaah
please forgive me if i ever offended you in anyway

May Allaah guide us & protect us and bless us and everyone in this life and in the next and protect us from the hell fire ameen.

UmmHasan
08-21-2009, 03:18 AM
Ramadan Mubarak! Remember me in your duas!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.