/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No Beats Necessary - Open Your Eyes (Full Album to Listen to Online @ Yamustafa.com)

Sunni Student
08-19-2009, 07:38 PM
Salam

Just uploaded this Album onto Yamustafa.com to listen to online

Link: http://www.yamustafa.com/openyoureyes.htm

Enjoy

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
08-19-2009, 07:46 PM
I like NBN. I have their How Can You Deny? Nasheed on my iPod. :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-19-2009, 08:09 PM
:sl:

Yea I dig that nasheed...:D

thanks for sharing bro.

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-19-2009, 08:14 PM
its nice mashALlaah :ooh:

i really like the voices - not always the flow but - the voices defo :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sunni Student
08-22-2009, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I like NBN. I have their How Can You Deny? Nasheed on my iPod. :D
That track is my fav from the album, its really touching especially the first couple of times you here it.

Rasema
08-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Assalamu Alikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuhu

I had this question in my mind for some time but I didn't bother asking it.

Are nasheed halal?

I know that Resul,saws, forbate instruments.

I'm just a little stuck.

Oh, wow I didn't read the title. I just wanted to add that there are also nasheed in which some sing to Resul,saws,they're considered shirk,or something like that.

Beardo
08-22-2009, 07:02 PM
^

as long as there is nothing against the shariah, and no instruments (except the duff), then it is halaal.

Even with the duff, they say for only special occassions it's halaal.

And on another note: it shouldn't be listened to for entertainment, but for knowledge and motivation.

Sunni Student
08-25-2009, 12:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rasema
Assalamu Alikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuhu

I had this question in my mind for some time but I didn't bother asking it.

Are nasheed halal?

I know that Resul,saws, forbate instruments.

I'm just a little stuck.

Oh, wow I didn't read the title. I just wanted to add that there are also nasheed in which some sing to Resul,saws,they're considered shirk,or something like that.
The brother answerd the question above, and the evidence for it is derived from the incident upon the arrival of the Prophet [Peace be upon him] to Madinah when they sung Tala al Badru Alayna in the presence of the Prophet [Peace be upon him].

Beardo
08-25-2009, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sunni Student
The brother answerd the question above, and the evidence for it is derived from the incident upon the arrival of the Prophet [Peace be upon him] to Madinah when they sung Tala al Badru Alayna in the presence of the Prophet [Peace be upon him].
"City of Madinah" by Zain Bhikha. *sighs* Makes you wish you were there at that time singing along.

...except my voice isn't meant for singing though.

IslamicRevival
08-25-2009, 12:56 AM
There is one nasheed which i heard on youtube which is called "Hold On" which made me cry It was a nasheed for those troubled souls like me.

I could relate to the lyrics and it helped me when i was down in the dumps. The melodious voice touched my hearts as well as the words

Allah Hu Akbar. :cry:

Beardo
08-25-2009, 12:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
There is one nasheed which i heard on youtube which is called "Hold On" which made me cry It was a nasheed for those troubled souls like me.

I could relate to the lyrics and it helped me when i was down in the dumps. The melodious voice touched my hearts as well as the words

Allah Hu Akbar. :cry:
Link please?

IslamicRevival
08-25-2009, 01:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Link please?
Salaam. Here you go brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlb0Opfe20I

Beardo
08-25-2009, 01:24 AM
Oh, you're right, it's a beautiful Nasheed! Jazakumullah for sharing.

But bro, just remember, we're all on the same boat. Just because some of us don't express it, doesn't mean we don't have problems. It's a matter of having a happy appearance. Work on the outside, get to the inside.

The only example I can think of is like a caramel chocolate bar. In America, we call it Rolo. It's a small chocolate ball with caramel inside.

So you can't get to the caramel right away. You gotta bite through the chocolate.

...that's probably a bad anology either. I'm fasting, I want chocolate. That might explain it...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.