/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I cry to Allah but I feel my Dua's dont get answered

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Assalamu alaikum, dear brothers and sisters I am going through a very difficult time in my life and I cry to Allah day and night but my problems get worse as each day comes. I pray 5 times a day and even tajweed salah most nights. But sometimes i just feel like giving up. Please make dua for me.

jazak allah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
08-19-2009, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Assalamu alaikum, dear brothers and sisters I am going through a very difficult time in my life and I cry to Allah day and night but my problems get worse as each day comes. I pray 5 times a day and even tajweed salah most nights. But sometimes i just feel like giving up. Please make dua for me.

jazak allah khair
Do not despair on the power of du'a, even if you do not see an immediate response. There is wisdom behind Allah delaying a response.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah (:saws:) said: A person will still be answered so long as his supplication does not involve sin or severing ties of kinship, and so long as he does not become impatient. It was said: O Messenger of Allaah, what does being impatient mean? He said: Saying, I said du'a, and I said du'a, and I did not receive any response, then he becomes frustrated and stops saying du'a. Narrated by Muslim (2735).

Stay strong and be sincere even if things become too difficult because it may be that the help of Allah comes at a point when you least expect it so you may feel the sweetness of His response.

Imaam Ibn al-Qayyim (rahimullah) said:

Du’a and ta'awwudhat [prayers seeking refuge with Allaah] are like a weapon, and a weapon is only as good as the person who is using it; it is not merely the matter of how sharp it is. If the weapon is perfect and free of faults, and the arm of the person using it is strong, and there is nothing stopping him, then he can lay waste the enemy. But if any of these three features is lacking, then the effect will be lacking accordingly.(al-Daa wa Dawaa, p. 35).

touba
08-19-2009, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

jazak allah khair
Be patient sabr and you will get what you want may be Allah Subhanahou WaTaala testing your patience sabr and if your are you will success inshallah this life is full of test from Allah and the best winner is the good moamene patient . Ena Allah ma3a assabirine eda assabathoum moussibaton kalou ena liallah wa ena ellayhi raji3oun sadaka Allah Al3azim.

mahfuja
08-19-2009, 09:52 PM
insha'Allah when duaa is made with sincerity and conviction it will never go unheard. The Almighty answers our duaa in 4 ways:

(1) You get exactly what you asked for
(2) You get something of equivalence value
(3) Exchange the duaa with the removal of a calamity
and subhan'Allah the last way:
(4) Your duaa will be notes and answered by the Almighty on judgement day :)

- Sheikh Husain Abdul Sattar

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
08-19-2009, 09:52 PM
truely in the remembering Allah do hearts find rest :statisfie thats all you need to do

markislam
08-20-2009, 12:04 PM
if you dont mind can you tell us what you are asking for ?

also Allah delays things some times for your good

IbnAbdulHakim
08-20-2009, 02:02 PM
may Allah grant you patience.

think about the troubles of the amazing sahabi - inshAllah that should give you strength

Assalamu Alaikum

- IqRa -
08-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Look at their Imaan and look at ours - difference of sky and earth.

Misz_Muslimah
08-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Keep hope alive inshallah..(i was gonna write a link but it dont let me)

- IqRa -
08-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Space the letters out?

Bub
08-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Dont give up so easily, if u really want to get ur dua answer so fighting for it.

GuestFellow
08-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Asslamu Alikum.

I think you need to be patient. I'm certain if you continue to pray and have faith in Allah, everything will turn out fine for you. It sounds as though your going through a difficult time. Everyone at one point manages to overcome them. Try to think positively and take some steps to improve your life.

abu_musab461
08-20-2009, 11:52 PM
A brother sent me a beautiful message today and i think it was ment for you :)

1. If you make a dua to Allah and He (swt) answers it- Then it is a sign for you to strengthen your eman

2. If He (swt) delays in answering it, then He is testing your sabr, how patient you are and you are rewarded for every moment of waiting.

3. If He (swt) does not answer it, its because this thing is not good for you in this dunya and Allah (swt) intends for you for good in this life and the next.

If duas are not answered they form a shield between you and a calamity befalling you, or you will come on the Day of Judgement and find a mountain of good deeds waiting as a result of unanswered duas.

Ibrahim (as) made dua for a son at 40years old Allah (swt) answered that dua when he was 80!!! but he never lost hope in his Lord!

Allah (swt) is as you imagine or expect Him to be.

If you think Allah (swt) wont answer my prayer or- how can He (swt) answer it- it seems impossible,

then know Allah (swt) will not answer it.

Rather you should think oh Allah what i ask for will never reduce your Kingdom even by a drop of an ocean.

Take care

Bub
08-20-2009, 11:58 PM
^^^ so beautiful! almost cry!

Muhaba
08-21-2009, 12:35 AM
May Allah ease your pain & make things better for you.

Sometimes you need to take action, to try to improve your situation and not just depend on dua alone. You wrote that your problems get worse, what are the problems? You need to ask what you can do to solve the problem, then actively take the steps to solve them. If you don't know how to solve the problem, ask Allah to help you find the way while also asking other ppl what you can do to solve the problem(s). Once you know the solution, try your best to implement it while asking Allah to help you succeed. Insha-Allah with Allah's help you will be able to improve your situation.

Alphadude
08-21-2009, 03:35 AM
thanks to brother eric for this usefull comment on my post tought i post it here it may help u

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Blessings and peace be with you khalid84 my friend;

Despite all our religious differences, each and every one of us is very special to God, he knows us all by name.

He is a God of power and might, he set the universe in motion, he created all life. He is a just God, who is fair to all people, he is loving and merciful.

We must never give up hope that we shall meet our God, only then can we ever attain an everlasting inner peace that surpasses all understanding.

We pray for things we want on this Earth, but they may not be the things that help us attain eternal salvation. Here is a wonderful prayer copied from this forum, sadly I forgot to take any references of were it comes from.
We pray in our way; and Allah answers in his way
I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed
My Prayer has been answered.
Pray for Others to Heal Yourself.

The Prophet was always concerned about other people, Muslims and non-Muslims, and would regularly pray for them. Praying for others connects you with them and helps you understand their suffering. This in itself has a healing component to it. The Prophet has said that praying for someone who is not present increases love.

Mother Teresa
Anyway
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centred;
Forgive them anyway

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It never was between you and them anyway.
In the spirit of searching for God and an inner peace that surpasses all understanding

Eric
orignal post here http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ml#post1206154

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.