/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Vote for the best!

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 08:04 PM
Here's some photos of a few different countries, please vote and we'll see the end results!:statisfie:statisfie

United States

United Kingdom

South Africa (1)

Australia

New Zealand

South Africa (2)

Palestine

South Africa (3)

South Africa (4)

South Africa (5)

South Africa (6)

Go ahead and vote!!:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
unknown_JJ
08-19-2009, 08:24 PM
wow most of them r so kool , i cant decide, i myt b bias n go for my home country lol

Beblessed
08-19-2009, 10:08 PM
woww its really beautifullll!! cant decide now

u shud have posted it in 'show off your city' post...:shade:

Blackpool
08-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Hahah! I noticed you put the most gloomiest picture in the world up in the United Kingdom option! You can't beat the English countryside! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
08-19-2009, 10:15 PM

I visited places like this. UK has a beautiful collection countrysides.

Blackpool
08-19-2009, 10:18 PM
United Kingdom (England to be exact)

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
Hahah! I noticed you put the most gloomiest picture in the world up in the United Kingdom option! You can't beat the English countryside! :)
Brother you seem to be gunning me why?:cry:

Blackpool
08-19-2009, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarahd
Brother you seem to be gunning me why?:cry:
I'm not gunning anyone, I just don't understand why a few South Africans on here have a problem with the UK...? I'm as proud, if not more of being British, living in the UK and growing up in the UK as you are of South Africa.

Stunning pictures of South Africa but I feel the sceneries in the UK deserve more credit than it gets. It's not all like London.

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 10:33 PM
ok bro, so why dont u give credit 4ur country & i give for mine, get it?

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 10:33 PM
& i didn't say i have a problem with the UK.

Blackpool
08-19-2009, 10:47 PM

VOTE U.K! :)

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 10:50 PM
oh brother, no offence taken, please. but i must say this photos look a bit oldan days, dont u think so?

Blackpool
08-19-2009, 11:00 PM
oh brother, no offence taken, please. but i must say this photos look a bit oldan days, dont u think so?
Olden days? This is what the English countryside looks like. I could go to the likes of Yorkshire tomorrow and take a few pictures and they would be similar if not more, green, fascinating than these here. These could have been taken today. You have been given a perception that the whole of England is like London, Manchester and Birmingham. Just ask anyone here that lives in the UK about the countryside. No offence taken by the way.

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 11:03 PM

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
Olden days? This is what the English countryside looks like. I could go to the likes of Yorkshire tomorrow and take a few pictures and they would be similar if not more, green, fascinating than these here. These could have been taken today. You have been given a perception that the whole of England is like London, Manchester and Birmingham. Just ask anyone here that lives in the UK about the countryside. No offence taken by the way.
i know it could have been taken today bro. but it realy looks olden days, the buildings are like olden days buildings.
no offence taken by da way!:statisfie

Tony
08-19-2009, 11:20 PM
UK I thank Allah for letting me live here, beauty on the doorstep and beyond

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Blackpool i see u still veiwing dis thread, wats up must i go or u gonna post sum more photos?

Blackpool
08-19-2009, 11:30 PM
I was copying some of the images for my facebook album. Is that ok?

I love landscapes.

Tony
08-19-2009, 11:32 PM
will post some of Stratford on Avon, just need to work out how first !!!!!!!!!!

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 11:33 PM
it's fine bro, do u like my countries photos?

Sarahd
08-19-2009, 11:34 PM
why wats da prob Tony, i can help.

Tony
08-20-2009, 12:06 AM
why wats da prob Tony, i can help.
I am learning computer stuff, I dont know if I can trandfer photos from intnet or if I need to go take the photos with digi camerea and download/upload/sideways load or whatever it is

Tony
08-20-2009, 12:07 AM
it's fine bro, do u like my countries photos?
ur country looks truly amazing, but then Allah Designed it so there was never any doubt, ur last photo in first post makes me queasy tho+o(

Duhaa786M
08-20-2009, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
same, we SA's thank allah ta'aala for many things in SA. From freedom of religious rights to the beauty of our country and every thing,:statisfie we believe SA is jannah on earth! true no joke!:D and really if you visit it you will notice it as well.

Aayah
08-20-2009, 12:25 PM
We in South Africa thank Allah b'coz we live in beauty 24h out of 24h,no countryside and these kinda things.This is a photo of a really small piece of my garden.

Azy
08-20-2009, 12:47 PM
will post some of Stratford on Avon, just need to work out how first !!!!!!!!!!
What, no photos of Ravenscliffe or Manningham?

Tony
08-20-2009, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azy
What, no photos of Ravenscliffe or Manningham?
lol, no I thought I would go straight in with hard stuff, Holmewood and Fagley;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.