/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Weird News Thread

جوري
08-19-2009, 11:52 PM
:p
got to get Br. Muezzin creative juices going for I certainly have no desire to attain ' Skye' spends too much time on li errr ib (or not 2b) when I reach the much coveted 100... makes me wanna cry really like fasting all day and breaking your fast on an onion..

also you have to have more comments for the neg than just the two you currently have infamous around these woods..

you can have :
left stinky bombs every where
words so vapid they can be used for fertilizer
soon to appear before a grand jury
braying with the loudness of donkeys
mountain of rotted stench
stinky scullion
swollen parcel of pupu

my favorite from Shakespeare is:
I find the ass in compound with the major part of your syllables.
Taken from: Coriolanus

:haha:.. really like that one the most..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
08-19-2009, 11:56 PM
^^sister this is some post, I reread 5 times and still dont get it lol :hiding:

Danah
08-19-2009, 11:59 PM
^same here wallahi :? lol

جوري
08-20-2009, 12:13 AM
I only slept for two hrs last night and forgo the nap I was supposed to take, perhaps that is the problem :lol:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Tony has a spectacular aura about him, and Danah is a Jewel in the rough, I am apparently a legend.. soon to be demoted to a forum junkie.. me don't like that term...

and I thought while at it, we'd get creative with the neg. reps too...:D

Danah
08-20-2009, 12:23 AM
OMG!!!
Now I got what u mean skye lol, I must be sleepy as well....*looking at the clock seeing there is few minutes until fajir athan*

I think U must provide some good suggestions to them before reaching ur 100k:)

Muhaba
08-20-2009, 12:46 AM
sis, you should get more sleep! not sleeping enough can cause stress. i remember when i was in college & not getting enough sleep, i started to get depressed. then i realized lack of sleep was the problem.

جوري
08-20-2009, 12:48 AM
true dat sweet sis.. but I am just not a napper, I tried today it didn't work.. I am actually accustomed to little sleep .. but I do get foggy after a while..

transition?
08-20-2009, 12:49 AM
O_O.

I'm so confused, but I'm going to post in this thread just until I figure it out.

جوري
08-20-2009, 12:52 AM
hehehehe

glo
08-20-2009, 12:54 AM
Are you doing a study on the effects of sleep deprivation, Skye? :D

transition?
08-20-2009, 12:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
hehehehe

I'll figure it out.

brain strain >>>
:phew

Do you want to reach 100000 posts in this thread? *scratches head*

You're pulling an all nighter! aren't you?! :p

جوري
08-20-2009, 12:59 AM
i tell you sleep deprivation isn't without its perks.. for one thing one becomes less inhibited, so you know that person that was really annoying you, all of a sudden you get the moxie to say it like it is without diplomacy (not that I ever had a problem with that) but more exponentially so .. it is so delightful, except for when you make up for it with an 18 hr and realize you have much to apologize for even if you feel strangely liberated...

the thread is about reps though not post count :p

Muhaba
08-20-2009, 01:00 AM

I like the idea but i think there should be lol or j/k or something included in them so ppl aren't upset by them, esp sensitive ppl.

جوري
08-20-2009, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muhaba
I like the idea but i think there should be lol or j/k or something included in them so ppl aren't upset by them, esp sensitive ppl.
rofl the whole idea is to make them feel really crappy.. just thinking of our recently departed 'periwinkle' seeing her in the red was the only thing that made sense when I read one of her posts.. a little comic relief would help as well ;D ______:shade:

glo
08-20-2009, 01:03 AM
i tell you sleep deprivation isn't without its perks.. for one thing one becomes less inhibited, so you know that person that was really annoying you, all of a sudden you get the moxie to say it like it is without diplomacy (not that I ever had a problem with that) but more exponentially so .. it is so delightful, except for when you make up for it with an 18 hr and realize you have much to apologize for even if you feel strangely liberated...
Haha, so that's your secret!
It must be quite liberating to skip the 'Let-me-think-and-reflect-for-a-moment-before-I-hit-the-Send-button' part. :D

Sorry, I'm out of reps for now ... but I'll bear it in mind ... :p

(Not sleeping myself. Pesky toothache!)

جوري
08-20-2009, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
It must be quite liberating to skip the 'Let-me-think-and-reflect-for-a-moment-before-I-hit-the-Send-button' part. :D

how is your pesky tooth.. I tell you, I have the remedy.. one skillet cleverly applied to the calvaria.. takes care of two probs at once..

transition?
08-20-2009, 01:08 AM
Oh, reps. gotcha.

edit.

Let's use our imaginations.

12th Day of Ramadan.
Tonight, you're REALLY hungry. Thirty minutes later, you notice you had 2 or 3 plates of biryani. Not sure exactly how it happened, but it could have something to do with your lack of consciousness. You spending a lot of time the mosque..... a few hours later, some sisters ordered a pizza and snuck it to the secret "only older sisters" room. They invite you and you know you're full.....
Of course, you think of how you're probably not going to eat much during Sehri. Cereal isn't as pleasing as warmy gooey cheese melting off bread covered in sauce. You think you'll eat less in the morning.
Greedily, you eat 2 or 3 pizza slices.

Brriiiiiiiingggggggg. the clock strikes midnight and you have the worst bloated feeling the wholeeeeeeeeee worlddddddddd worse thannn the pains of hunger.

That's exactly how I feel now. Sigh. I got some kind of stomach flu.
sympathy reps please ^_^.

syilla
08-20-2009, 01:24 AM
May Allah swt help you all the way :D hehehehehe

transition?
08-20-2009, 01:28 AM

OH! OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I get this thread. !

glo
08-20-2009, 01:30 AM
how is your pesky tooth.. I tell you, I have the remedy.. one skillet cleverly applied to the calvaria.. takes care of two probs at once..
Not so easy to administer that treatment myself ... :exhausted

I've taken a day's worth of anti-biotics - hopefully the effect will show soon.
In the meantime, the pain is not too bad when I am not lying down ... so it's a perfect excuse to do a late-night-shift on the computer.

glo
08-20-2009, 01:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
OH! OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I get this thread. !
You do??

I don't ... I'm just enjoying the chat! :)

جوري
08-20-2009, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
Oh, reps. gotcha.

edit.
g the wholeeeeeeeeee worlddddddddd worse thannn the pains of hunger.

That's exactly how I feel now. Sigh. I got some kind of stomach flu.
sympathy reps please ^_^.
imsad wo wo wo

well I'd give sympathy reps but I am fresh out.. and you know 'there is nothing to look fwd to at the top' :hmm:_________:p

hehehehe

جوري
08-20-2009, 02:00 AM
Not so easy to administer that treatment myself ... :exhausted
not to worry the doctor is in wink ;D
I've taken a day's worth of anti-biotics - hopefully the effect will show soon.
In the meantime, the pain is not too bad when I am not lying down ... so it's a perfect excuse to do a late-night-shift on the computer.
well antibiotics will take care of the infxn, didn't your dentist think of giving you something for the pain? you should get some paracetamol with codine (the fizzy sort it works fast) .. don't they sell that stuff OTC in England, I stocked up on drugs considered illegal without a prescript. from jolly old England :shade:

you can also do something else but it will cost you for the recipe and require a concoction that I am not sure is readily available in your home...

glo
08-20-2009, 02:14 AM
not to worry the doctor is in wink ;D
haha! Do you have a very long arm??

well antibiotics will take care of the infxn, didn't your dentist think of giving you something for the pain? you should get some paracetamol with codine (the fizzy sort it works fast) .. don't they sell that stuff OTC in England, I stocked up on drugs considered illegal without a prescript. from jolly old England :shade:
Paracetamol doesn't seem to do much - even with codeine.
I am finding Ibuprofen (with or without codeine) much more effective. The codeine seems to be affecting my digestive system, so I am not taking it at the moment.

Like I said, the pain is not too bad, but worsens when I lie down.

you can also do something else but it will cost you for the recipe and require a concoction that I am not sure is readily available in your home...
Hmmm ... sounds ominous!

جوري
08-20-2009, 02:18 AM
haha! Do you have a very long arm??
No --but I am talented in many other ways..

Paracetamol doesn't seem to do much - even with codeine.
I am finding Ibuprofen (with or without codeine) much more effective. The codeine seems to be affecting my digestive system, so I am not taking it at the moment. Like I said, the pain is not too bad, but worsens when I lie down.
You can take 3 or 4 (200) mg in one dosing for prescript strength but if it isn't so bad then keep doing what you are doing..

Hmmm ... sounds ominous!
No, it is actually quite effective but I don't think you have the integral ingredients just lying around (one which happens to be a viscus lidocaine) nonetheless it would have been a 'swish and spit' solution which many prefer to systemic meds...

glo
08-20-2009, 02:25 AM

No, it is actually quite effective but I don't think you have the integral ingredients just lying around (one which happens to be a viscus lidocaine) nonetheless it would have been a 'swish and spit' solution which many prefer to systemic meds...
Swish and spit sounds good!

Perhaps you can PM me the details anyway. I fancy a bit of light kitchen chemistry!
:D

جوري
08-20-2009, 02:31 AM
Swish and spit sounds good!

Perhaps you can PM me the details anyway. I fancy a bit of light kitchen chemistry!
:D
it isn't difficult, requires Kaopectate, diphenhydramine, and lidocaine but it has to be done ratio wise swish and spit every 4hrs obviously one of the ingredients is a prescription item..

I think if what you have is working, then there is no point to experimenting!

glo
08-20-2009, 02:32 AM
I guess you are right, Doc. :)

transition?
08-20-2009, 02:39 AM
imsad wo wo wo

well I'd give sympathy reps but I am fresh out.. and you know 'there is nothing to look fwd to at the top' :hmm:_________:p

hehehehe
Tiehehe don't worry there's alway something to look forward to!
I'm going to take this is an excuse to eat unlmited amounts of ice cream!

glo
08-20-2009, 02:41 AM
Any movement on your rep front, since starting this thread, Skye?

جوري
08-20-2009, 02:42 AM
Any movement on your rep front, since starting this thread, Skye?
only from folks with vested interest in seeing me demoted :raging:

glo
08-20-2009, 02:45 AM
Still out of reps myself ... I put you on the top of my list for tomorrow! :D

Tony
08-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Still dont get it !!! Am I stupid or something ?:hmm:
Glo go to chemist and buy some of this stuff, its tiny tube but cant remember what called, its what they inject u with at dentist. Believe me it works really well, to the point of numbing ur whole head if applied in quantity. ORAJEL its called orajel.
Is the thread about saying horrible stuff to each other ?

Cabdullahi
08-20-2009, 03:52 PM
its very funny.....with a hint of sarcasm

islam knight
08-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Thank you very much

Tony
08-20-2009, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
its very funny.....with a hint of sarcasm
haha got it, erm ............. Abdullahi is busting the Ghettos of cov wiv his lyrical ak47...... does that count ?

Cabdullahi
08-20-2009, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
haha got it, erm ............. Abdullahi is busting the Ghettos of cov wiv his lyrical ak47...... does that count ?
im not a lyricist and nor do i use ak4sevens
however i move in silence ever-cunning like a lioness...out of her cavern
cave in never
like a mouse i suss out rat poison from cheddar
never hit by the devils clawback,
fists are up with my jaw back
double wammy
muslim and black
will never lose the title man is 'uncanny'

Tony
08-20-2009, 04:17 PM
in that case bro I still dont get it
anyhow tho Im not gonna sweat it
just hijack the thread
with rhymes instead
in any case them things are better not said

Cabdullahi
08-20-2009, 04:23 PM
in that case bro I still dont get it
anyhow tho Im not gonna sweat it
just hijack the thread
with rhymes instead
in any case them things are better not said
its a sarcastic thread ...really simple
like when i told a girl who giggled
-at me that she might need assitance popping those elephant nipples of pimples

IbnAbdulHakim
08-20-2009, 04:33 PM
neg rep?

sis skye?

NEVER !!!!!!!!!!

جوري
08-20-2009, 04:38 PM
hehehe.. I have had my share of those freaking eye sores...

but whomever writes those comments beneath reputes should get creative with the negs too...

Muezzin
08-20-2009, 04:45 PM
:p
got to get Br. Muezzin creative juices going
What ze 'ell?

for I certainly have no desire to attain ' Skye' spends too much time on li errr ib (or not 2b) when I reach the much coveted 100... makes me wanna cry really like fasting all day and breaking your fast on an onion..

also you have to have more comments for the neg than just the two you currently have infamous around these woods..

you can have :
left stinky bombs every where
words so vapid they can be used for fertilizer
soon to appear before a grand jury
braying with the loudness of donkeys
mountain of rotted stench
stinky scullion
swollen parcel of pupu
Oh. Yeah, but that wouldn't be very nice. It's bad enough if a member has a minus rep score - no need to rub it in by programming messages to appear calling them poo poo heads whenever you hover your cursor over their rep score. :)

:haha:.. really like that one the most..

Right on.

Danah
08-20-2009, 05:42 PM

after reading all the previous replies, for some reason I feel that I am the only one who rly get what the thread is talking about lol I hope I am not wrong ^_^

I am apparently a legend.. soon to be demoted to a forum junkie.. me don't like that term...

my sweet Skye, should I neg rep u so u will not reach the "forum junkie" :p?
only from folks with vested interest in seeing me demoted :raging:
I tried to neg rep u my sweetie skyw, but unfortunately my finger wouldn't want to hit the "disprove" :statisfie

glo
08-20-2009, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
after reading all the previous replies, for some reason I feel that I am the only one who rly get what the thread is talking about lol
I don't think anybody knows what this thread is about - possibly not even Skye herself! ;D

It was an insomnia and toothache induced late-night ramble ... how much fun you can have talking nonsense!

جوري
08-20-2009, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
What ze 'ell?
'ell is always bustling with heated activities...:phew

Oh. Yeah, but that wouldn't be very nice. It's bad enough if a member has a minus rep score - no need to rub it in by programming messages to appear calling them poo poo heads whenever you hover your cursor over their rep score. :)
It is the therapeutic approach to their criminality :shade:

Right on.
Ok, so maybe you can program that one in, and get rid of the addict at 100,000? with.. great to be here at last, wish you were here too, here is a post card? :D

Danah
08-20-2009, 06:05 PM
I don't think anybody knows what this thread is about - possibly not even Skye herself! ;D

It was an insomnia and toothache induced late-night ramble ... how much fun you can have talking nonsense!
lol, hope u r feeling better now glo

well, she was talking about the rep titles the forum give u when u grow in ur rep count. and she has the title "legend" now, but after a while she will have her title changed to "spend too much time on LI" and she didnt like that lol

I hope this is what was the purpose of the thread :statisfie

جوري
08-20-2009, 06:30 PM
^^ it was indeed.. but women ad lib -- anything goes? :lol:
you took a ride but got lost in the country.. it is refreshing...

Muhaba
08-20-2009, 06:52 PM
ahahahaa so that is what it's about! lol

i didn't even know there were such titles. lol

Danah
08-20-2009, 06:55 PM
^lol put your mouse over the little blue squares beneath your rep power and u will see it:
"muhaba will become famous soon enough" < this is what yours says :)

see glo? I got it right :statisfie

Muhaba
08-20-2009, 06:58 PM
yes, i know now, lol, thanks to this thread. i hadn't known in my 5 months here. lol

Tony
08-20-2009, 08:44 PM
okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, so who is writing them reppy things then (trying to keep up with the rest of em) :embarrass

alcurad
08-20-2009, 09:27 PM
all neg reps should have a:
hehehehe
hehe :P

جوري
08-20-2009, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
all neg reps should have a:

hehe :P
agreed..

someone ought to edit these

Dots
The green dot(s) indicates your total amount of Reputation - the more Reputation you have, the more dots you will have (at the time of writing, one dot for every 100 rep points you have). There are 6 different dots:

User has chose not to display his Reputation in public

High Negative

Low negative

Low positive

High Positive

Levels
You can also see approximately how much they have, by looking at the ALT-tag (moving your cursor on the green dots and staying on it for atleast 5 seconds) of the reputation dots. These are the current levels - they are most likely due to be changed in the future, though:

User is infamous around these parts (below -50)
User can only hope to improve (-50)
User has a little shameless behaviour in the past (-10)
User is an unknown quantity at this point (0)
User is on a distinguished road (10)
User will become famous soon enough (50)
User has a spectacular aura about (150)
User is a jewel in the rough (250)
User is just really nice (350)
User is a glorious beacon of light (450)
User is a name known to all (550)
User is a splendid one to behold (650)
User has much to be proud of (1000)
User has a brilliant future (1500)
User has a reputation beyond repute (2000)

I am curious of the new system.. someone should explain it :hmm:

AabiruSabeel
08-21-2009, 05:12 AM
I am curious of the new system.. someone should explain it :hmm:
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
I changed it recently... coz almost all the oldies had reps over 2K.
Here's the updated table :ermm:
-500 = User is infamous around these parts
-100 = User can only hope to improve
-10 = User has a little shameless behaviour in the past
0 = User is an unknown quantity at this point
500 = User is on a distinguished road
2500 = User will become famous soon enough
10000 = User has a spectacular aura about
20000 = User is a jewel in the rough
30000 = User is just really nice
40000 = User is a glorious beacon of light
50000 = User is a name known to all
60000 = User is a splendid one to behold
70000 = User has much to be proud of
80000 = User has a brilliant future
90000 = User is a legend.
100000 = User has a reputation beyond repute

جوري
08-21-2009, 05:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
.I am curious of the new system.. someone should explain it :hmm: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zÂk

I changed it recently... coz almost all the oldies had reps over 2K.
Here's the updated table :ermm:
-500 = User is infamous around these parts
-100 = User can only hope to improve
-10 = User has a little shameless behaviour in the past
0 = User is an unknown quantity at this point
500 = User is on a distinguished road
2500 = User will become famous soon enough
10000 = User has a spectacular aura about
20000 = User is a jewel in the rough
30000 = User is just really nice
40000 = User is a glorious beacon of light
50000 = User is a name known to all
60000 = User is a splendid one to behold
70000 = User has much to be proud of
80000 = User has a brilliant future
90000 = User is a legend.
100000 = User has a reputation beyond repute

No someone changed the 100,000 to 'spends too much time on LI'' have a look at ZAK's and Alpha dude's reputes...:hmm:

it just makes me sad imsad--------:hmm:-----------:p--------:shade:------:nervous:-------:raging:

Ramisa
08-21-2009, 05:27 AM
:sl:

As a newcomer I have a very low rep..exactly rounded upto the rep '0',"is an unknown quanity at this point":(

Seeing all the members with so many reps,makes me feel like a low-life...:hmm:

Care to fix that problem...? JazakAllah Khayr in advance.

جوري
08-21-2009, 05:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramisa

As a newcomer I have a very low rep..exactly rounded upto the rep '0',"is an unknown quanity at this point":(

Seeing all the members with so many reps,makes me feel like a low-life...:hmm:

Care to fix that problem...? JazakAllah Khayr in advance.

nonsense, you are a delightful new sister and we are happy to :welcome: you on board.. you'll be famous soon enough insha'Allah..

Ramadan kareem..
I have a back log of reps to give out and my hands are tied at the moment.. but I'll make you a priority tomorrow insha'Allah.. :D

Ramisa
08-21-2009, 06:12 AM

JazakAllah khayr sister.:). May Allah bless your family and yourself with the blessings of Ramadhan! Ameen.

By the way sister Gossamar..may I tempt you in assisting me to refute the atheist brother Gubble,in my new thread,named" non muslims,whats your view?"(I am asking because I have seen your educated replies and myself being a novice refutor can use some tips, inshallah..Jazakallah khayr in advance.

Once again. To all members on this forum,Ramadhan Kareem,and may Allah grant you much in this month and benefit all,ameen.

جوري
08-21-2009, 06:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramisa

JazakAllah khayr sister.:). May Allah bless your family and yourself with the blessings of Ramadhan! Ameen.

By the way sister Gossamar..may I tempt you in assisting me to refute the atheist brother Gubble,in my new thread,named" non muslims,whats your view?"(I am asking because I have seen your educated replies and myself being a novice refutor can use some tips, inshallah..Jazakallah khayr in advance.

Once again. To all members on this forum,Ramadhan Kareem,and may Allah grant you much in this month and benefit all,ameen.

Jazaki Allah khyran for that wonderful vote of confidence sister .. I just want to ask you first before any attempts if you are aware of forum section closing during the holy month of Ramadan?

Ramisa
08-22-2009, 12:49 AM

No......:embarrass:
But I have seen a few sections have closed...

I'll ask again inshallah after Ramadhan then.

On topic:Sister..you still have to give your rep out to me..I think..(I'm not trying to be blunt but trying to attain a bit of humor while reminding you:D)

جوري
08-22-2009, 01:53 AM
^^ Ramadan Mubarak .. I hadn't forgotten (I have a photographic memory) I just simply didn't have any to give out.. hope your CP looks better now?
use this month wisely insha'Allah.. and after a while you'll be familiar with all our members new and old and Extra Vieille --you'll be able to make better choices about whom to invite in a debate..
{6:68} When thou seest men engaged in vain discourse about Our Signs, turn away from them unless they turn to a different theme. If Satan ever makes thee forget, then after recollection, sit not thou in the company of those who do wrong.

The Quran is ever wise the true word of God!

YusufNoor
08-22-2009, 03:03 AM

.. really like that one the most..

am i the only one that read that......

Taken from: Colonarus???:embarrass

Ramadhan Mubarak!

:wa:

جوري
08-22-2009, 03:09 AM
hehehe.. you are reading too much into this br. Yusuf :lol:

you just can't make this stuff up..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolanus

جوري
08-22-2009, 04:50 PM
It has come to my attention that you can't make a living being a cat burglar anymore ..

guess wasn't shifty enough?

Nájlá
08-22-2009, 05:06 PM
oh, oh oooooooooh now i understand what the thread is about only when danah explained though.

Am a very Generous person i don't give neg reps only postive reps :shade: am gotta reps for 2 days now and its making me imsad

Skye your very hard to understand sometimes =X

Ramadan Mubarak everyone =)

Danah
08-22-2009, 05:25 PM
^ lol
Guess what? The only time I used neg rep was by mistake to a sis Mod here, and when I figured that out I managed to delete it quickly before she noticed it lol

Edit: talking about reps why we don't have more reps per day in such special times like Ramadan or Eids, it's so frustrating to keep waiting for a whole day just to be able to give some more reps to others?
^ it's just a suggestion though

Nájlá
08-22-2009, 06:19 PM
^Oooh yeh I remember you told the sisters :p

I know, i agree we should be able to give more reps on Ramadan and eid.

- IqRa -
08-24-2009, 01:36 PM

:ooh: How dare you point a gun at a sweet little kitty?! I am ashamed of you sister! imsad

Tony
08-24-2009, 03:26 PM
Didnt even paws for thought ^^^^
Who let the cat out of the bag
the kitty is empty

Sister Skye I think you should find a picture and then we should all try to find witty captions to go with it,(bit readers digest but hey ho)

Whatsthepoint
08-24-2009, 04:01 PM
I got the aura but I'm not a legend yet.

جوري
08-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Didnt even paws for thought ^^^^
Who let the cat out of the bag
the kitty is empty

Sister Skye I think you should find a picture and then we should all try to find witty captions to go with it,(bit readers digest but hey ho)

rofl.. that is funny pun intended I am sure.. It is the cat burglar.. and it got caught.. like I said, wasn't shifty enough...

YusufNoor
08-26-2009, 12:42 AM
nowhere to go...

sheeesh....

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/08/19/82296.html

;D

جوري
08-31-2009, 03:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor
nowhere to go...

sheeesh....

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/08/19/82296.html

;D

rofl the whole village is like 11 people, 6 of whom are women...
hilarious..

Jazaka Allah khyran.. I found that really amusing ;D;D;D;D;D

Tony
08-31-2009, 03:31 AM
rofl the whole village is like 11 people, 6 of whom are women...
hilarious..

Jazaka Allah khyran.. I found that really amusing ;D;D;D;D;D

surprised to see you, I thought it would be iftar there at this time

جوري
08-31-2009, 03:35 AM
surprised to see you, I thought it would be iftar there at this time

It is 11:30 we had iftar a while ago.. got to tell you the best money I have ever spent was on a Nintendo WII .. the whole day was a breeze, and it is usually so so sooooo very painful with my nieces and nephews here... now it is only about managing 'whose turn it is' kids are like frikin wild locusts out to consume all and the first on the menu is always my sanity :raging:..

back on the article above, still has to have the run of the mill moronic comments at the end.. it was a short lived laugh :raging::raging::raging::raging:

Re.TiReD
11-10-2009, 12:39 PM
I hate being, just really nice :heated:

YusufNoor
11-11-2009, 01:02 PM

this guy here is at the top, isn't he?:

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/69569667.html

جوري
11-12-2009, 06:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

this guy here is at the top, isn't he?:

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/69569667.html

:haha: this is almost as funny as this:

http://news.aol.com/health/article/n...has-sex/761734

YusufNoor
11-12-2009, 03:21 PM
^^^^ eeeeew! so a bad wig is better than a bad weave?

and i'll raise you:

SEATTLE -- It's a bathroom scare like no other. Your private moments in the bathroom shattered by a water-logged rodent: a rat in the toilet!
http://www.komonews.com/news/problem.../69783132.html

جوري
11-12-2009, 04:12 PM
^^ rofl.. a huge rat the size of a dog she said whahahahahahha.. hehehehe lol
someone should change the title to the weird news thread...

that is so creepy...

but being the lady he always knew he was at 77 is pretty up there too!!

Danah
11-13-2009, 07:10 PM
ewww that's disgusting!! +o(

A rat in a size of a dog?? I wonder how many times a person will think before raising the toilets seats up!!
I will faint if I saw such thing :skeleton:

OurIslamic
11-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Weird lol .

جوري
11-14-2009, 05:55 PM
in more weird news:

'Thatcher' Death Causes Commotion

But It's Not the Iron Lady -- It's the Iron Kitty

AOL News
posted: 17 HOURS 37 MINUTES AGO
comments: 23
filed under: Weird News, World News

PRINT
|E-MAILMORE

Text SizeAAA

(Nov. 13) -- British media were purring with satisfaction Friday over a kerfuffle in Canada over a cat.
It all started Thursday night when Canada's transport minister, John Baird, sent a text message to a friend: "Thatcher has died."
But it wasn't the Iron Lady who had passed away; it was the Iron Kitty.
Skip over this content

Oli Scaff, Getty Images
Margaret Thatcher is 84 and still very much alive, despite rumors in Canada to the contrary. Those rumors were sparked when a government minister sent a text message announcing the death of "Thatcher" -- his cat.

Baird was announcing the death of his beloved pet, a 16-year-old tabby named Thatcher. Baird's friend got the message while at a black-tie party in Toronto for Conservative Party members, The Guardian reported.
As the text was transmitted from BlackBerry to BlackBerry at the dinner, attendees jumped to the not-unnatural conclusion that Margaret Thatcher, the former British prime minister who remains a hero to many Conservatives, had died.
For the record, Baroness Thatcher, 84, is still very much alive.
As the rumor spread, Dimitri Soudas, an aide to Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, was discreetly dispatched to draft an official statement to mark the passing, the BBC said.
Somewhere along the line, Soudas got the bright idea to call London for details. Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing Street were both very surprised to learn that the Canadian government thought Lady Thatcher was dead. And Soudas ended up a little red-faced.
"If the cat wasn't dead, I'd have killed it by now," he is reported to have said.
The mix-up delighted the British press, however. "Thatcher dies – that's moggy, not Maggie," The Guardian said, using the British colloquialism for a common house cat.
Thatcher the cat, by the way, was named after Margaret Thatcher.

http://news.aol.com/article/thatcher-death-report-causes-commotion/766980?icid=main|htmlws-main-w|dl1|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2F thatcher-death-report-causes-commotion%2F766980

جوري
11-14-2009, 05:57 PM
British women don't age well do they?

anyone for some

YusufNoor
11-14-2009, 06:13 PM
http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/69983347.html

Story Updated: Nov 13, 2009 at 9:57 AM PST
By Associated Press
LA MARQUE, Texas (AP) - Police say a low-flying pelican distracted a driver in Texas, causing him to veer off a road and drive his million-dollar sports car into a salt marsh.

La Marque police Lt. Greg Gilchrist says the man claimed he lost concentration while driving his French-built Bugatti Veyron on Wednesday because the bird swooped into sight.

Gilchrist says the driver dropped his phone, reached down to pick it up and strayed into the brackish water in La Marque, about 35 miles southeast of Houston.

Gilchrist does not know if the car can be salvaged but conceded that "salt water isn't good for anything."

He says the man, whose identity has not been released, was not injured in the accident.

جوري
11-14-2009, 06:17 PM
lols.. salt water is good for pickling .. maybe his car will acquire a new flavor..

Iris
11-14-2009, 08:10 PM
Here's one from me.

'you are so on the wrong page here dude'

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.