/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan Kareem.....

Hafswa
08-20-2009, 03:25 AM
Adapted from email forward....

Todays thought …… I would like all Muslim friends to get the benefit on the month of Ramadan, so let us pray, may Allah give us Taqwa, Maghfira, And Salvation from Hell Fire. Amin!!!

Once upon a time, there was a king who ruled a prosperous country. One day, he went for a trip to some distant areas of his country. When he was back to his palace, he complained that his feet were very painful, because it was the first time that he went for such a long trip, and the road that he went through was very rough and stony. He then ordered his people to cover every road of the entire country with leather.

Definitely, this would need thousands of cow’s skin, and would cost a huge amount of money.

Then one of his wise servants dared himself to tell the king, “Why do you have to spend that unnecessary amount of money?
Why don’t you just cut a little piece of leather to cover your feet?”

The king was surprised, but he later agreed to his suggestion, to make a “shoe” for himself.

Moral of the story: To make this world a happy place to live, you better change yourself – your heart; not the world.

Tips of the day: It's better to lose your Ego to the one you Love, than to lose the one you LOVE because of EGO.
I would like to wish all my thought of the day readers , Ramadan Kareem and a pleasant day!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.