/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hajj, umrah,and swine flue

london
08-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Salam alaicum,

Only way of protection from swine flue is personal hygiene. As muslim , we have to take care of hygiene more then ever! How are we going to do it during hajj and umrah? We need sterilizing agent no alcohol, no animal product and no perfume. We need hand and body wash as well as shampoo as all free from
alcohol , animal product and perfume free. other vise we can not use it. ı would like to inform you that I have purchased a travel set at london central mosque for hajj and umrah. it is called mai merve. The sterilizer in the set is killing the H1N1 in 10 second as certified by German labs. ı am strongly recommending all Muslims to buy it for even daily life. By searching I found that originally mai merve is same product as multisterile which is ozone sterilizer . Do search.

wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fagp1rpp
08-24-2009, 02:34 PM
for swine flu black seed and black seed oil is good.Honey is also good.Aple cider vinegar is also good.Remember that eat black seed and oil it will increase your resistance power

S_87
08-24-2009, 02:38 PM
:sl:

youll see people spitting all over the place and even on the haram grounds so thatll be a spreader. however swine flu is has been made a bigger deal than it is, may Allah protect us from diseases

Misz_Muslimah
08-24-2009, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
:sl:

youll see people spitting all over the place and even on the haram grounds so thatll be a spreader. however swine flu is has been made a bigger deal than it is, may Allah protect us from diseases
Wa alaykum salam sister Amani :)

Amiin may allah protect us:

1467. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The supplication most often recited by the Prophet (PBUH) was: "Allahumma atina fid-dunya hasanatan, wa fil-akhirati hasanatan, wa qina `adhab-annar (O our Rubb! give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the punishment of the Fire).'''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fagp1rpp
08-25-2009, 09:49 AM
i think that swine flue is a propoganda of goverment or health or drugs company may be they spread deseases so people will buy medicines.Look that even thy cannot cure common cold and sore throat.From 2.5 years i have been taking a herb sage and in 2.5 years i dodnot get any fever or cough cold or flu or sore throat.because its natural antibatic

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.