/* */

PDA

View Full Version : And Today on IB News: A 17Yr Old Kills 30 Men

Pk_#2
08-20-2009, 06:37 PM
A 17-year-old Brazilian schoolgirl stunned cops by admitting a serial killing spree that started when she was just 15. She was held on Monday for

knifing 30 men to death.

She told detectives she wanted to confess before she turned 18 and could be tried as an adult reports Fox News. The girl – who can't be named as she is a minor – said she began targeting men in her home city of Sao Paulo, Brazil "for money, revenge and justice." She bragged to police,: "I don't have enough cour-age to hold a gun — but I can hold a knife."

But police are still unclear about what drove her to keep on killing. Sources said one theory is she was hired by gangland bosses as an assassin because she was so innocent-looking. The teenager's sensational confession came after she was arrested over a Sao Paulo street fight.

:omg:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
08-20-2009, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Have you got a source please.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/4913082.cms

TIMES OF INDIA DOT COM HAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ;D

Muezzin
08-20-2009, 06:50 PM
It's like that girl out of Kill Bill.

Only real and Brazillian.

nebula
08-20-2009, 06:56 PM
woah thats messed up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
08-20-2009, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
It's like that girl out of Kill Bill.

Only real and Brazillian.
What's Kill Bill?

I watched a documentary on this guy who kept killing lotsa kids and I think later they made a movie or sutin on it called 'A Need to Kill' (or sutin..) 'cause when the cops asked him why he did it, he just said he has need to kill.. :skeleton:

GuestFellow
08-20-2009, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
What's Kill Bill?
Its a movie. Many people say it is great but I think the movie is weird.

On the topic: the girl sounds psychotic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.