/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missed Numaz on purpose :(

anonymous
08-20-2009, 10:55 PM
:sl:

I feel really bad, usually I try to read all my numaz but somtimes im in the habit of just being lazy and miss my numaz on purposeimsad

I dont know what to do , I feel embarassed to keep asking forgivness of allah, as its somthing I do on intentionally.

What should I do ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
08-21-2009, 05:04 AM
wa laykum us-Salaam
^fear allah and be consistent in your prayers...*i cant emphasis that enough*

Hayaa
08-21-2009, 05:30 AM
:wa:

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The first of man's deeds for which he will be called to account on the Day of Resurrection will be Salat. If it is found to be perfect, he will be safe and successful; but if it is incomplete, he will be unfortunate and a loser. If any shortcoming is found in the obligatory Salat, the Glorious and Exalted Rubb will command to see whether His slave has offered any voluntary Salat so that the obligatory Salat may be made up by it. Then the rest of his actions will be treated in the same manner.''
[At-Tirmidhi].
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Zubair that he heard Jabir b. 'Abdullah saying, 'I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) observing this,' "Between man and polytheism and unbelief is the abandonment of salat." [Muslim]

THOSE WHO DO NOT SAY THEIR PRAYERS OF:
FAJR : the glow of their face is taken away.
ZUHR : the blessing of their income is taken away.
ASR : the strength of their body is taken away.
MAGHRIB : they are not benefited by their children.
ISHA : the peace of their sleep is taken away. (Bukhari)

The best thing to do is fight away our laziness because it's alot more convenient to perform our salah with devotion on their designated times than to face the punishment of Allah (swt).

May Allah (swt) accept our Salahs and grant us the ability to perform them with utmost sincerity, on time. Ameen

cat eyes
08-21-2009, 11:15 PM
i just can't miss a pray or i will take tension about it and worry. i am just programmed that way not miss a single prayer because its just the fear that gets to me.. of course i have my lazy moments but my laziness dose not last long alhamdulilah when i know i will have to meet with my lord.. because i pray to Allah that he should make my path easy for me inshallaah and you should also make du'aa all the time and you will see a difference trust me.. pray to Allah finish my laziness and tell him you want to become better muslim

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.