/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Runescape

P3ac3mak3r
08-21-2009, 03:38 AM
:sl:

Anyone play runescape? well if u do then this thread is dedicated to my favorite mmorpg game. im pretty much addicted to it. so if u play pls tell me your user name.and pass--jk.. so i can add u. oh btw my accounts name is ko24baller1 if u wanna add me, and feel free to say anything u want about runescape except rude comments about it! I HAVE MY SIS FOR THAT:exhausted

peace and salam runescapers!:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
P3ac3mak3r
10-23-2009, 04:13 AM
:bump:!!!!!!

Beardo
10-23-2009, 04:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by P3ac3mak3r

Anyone play runescape? well if u do then this thread is dedicated to my favorite mmorpg game. im pretty much addicted to it. so if u play pls tell me your user name.and pass--jk.. so i can add u. oh btw my accounts name is ko24baller1 if u wanna add me, and feel free to say anything u want about runescape except rude comments about it! I HAVE MY SIS FOR THAT:exhausted

peace and salam runescapers!:statisfie
lol, well, because you are my buddy, I'm gonna say it straight up... Runescape sucks. There are so many better games on the net. :exhausted

P3ac3mak3r
10-23-2009, 04:18 AM
well gimme some! hah!nothing beats this game except for cod4....hmm shud make a thread bout that:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
OurIslamic
10-23-2009, 10:59 PM
I'd rather play arcade games. For example, my favorite arcade game, is extremely simple, yet VERY fun. The direct link to the game is here: http://ourislamic.freeforums.org/arc...de=play&g=1156

Try it. It doesn't take a long time to play, but is very entertaining :). By the way, I've always thought games like Rune Scape are haram, due to the killing, bad langauge, suggestive themes, and alcohol. Believe me, the game seems fun, but doesn't matter at all in life (I'm an ex-addict).

Obi97_Abdul
01-04-2010, 03:38 PM
:O i used to play dat game .... I still do sometimes so if u want 2 add me im: obadabadr

love_mawada
01-04-2010, 04:07 PM
[B]i think its too dull and aggressive (but my bro made me make an account anyway :l)Buhh gd luck with the whole 'runescape' thing ;)

love_mawada
01-04-2010, 04:10 PM
sorry for the 'color error' thing!! :*{

abs
01-11-2010, 12:40 AM
i played it, got addicted until i realised it was the most rubbish game in the universe

tw009
01-11-2010, 12:46 AM
my younger brother was addicted to that game a few years ago. I hated it to the core!!!!!!! it had the most annoying music!

AlHoda
01-12-2010, 04:19 PM
I have heard of runescape, but is very boring.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.