/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need volunteers to translate articles in Bangla language

Muslim Woman
08-21-2009, 09:59 AM
:sl:

I need some volunteers to translate articles and booklets from Arabic to Bangla or from English to Bangla.

If you can do the translation work or know anyone who can do it , pl. let me know here or send a PM.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
08-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Well, if you guys accept Banglish (Bangla in English transliteration), count me in. If you mean the actual writing, I can't tell the difference between chinese or Bangla. =X I only speak it. v.v

Muslim Woman
08-22-2009, 09:00 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Well, if you guys accept Banglish (Bangla in English transliteration), count me in.
haha can u write some Banglish here ?

GuestFellow
08-22-2009, 06:09 PM
You can always use Google Translate....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdu-l-Majeed
08-23-2009, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
You can always use Google Translate....
The translations on Google translate only give a glimps on what a text is about. But it's far from a good translation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.