/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fashion/ clothes/ hijabs

penartist
08-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Salaam

I write a blog from time to time and ive got to know of some really interesting individuals around the world.

One thing that women (mostly) like is talk of fashion, clothes and of course hijabs. Ive heard some people say Muslim women shouldnt talk about such things as they should be totally covered up and yes i absolutely agree (with the covering up part) but theres nothing wrong in wanting to look nice indoors within the confines of your own home- infact am i wrong in thinking thats its advised to look nice for your husband when he comes home...if anything he'll be pleased to be coming home to someoene looking and smelling nice rather than a 'just woken up' hair do to support the crumpled up clothes effect! ;D

So here is what i propse- that we support each other and write about new 'discoveries'. Mines very small and i bet most of u will know about it but incase there are some people like me out there i recently discovered 'sleeves' which can be worn underneath short sleeves clothing to cover up the arms- i think theyre great! It saves you from putting on yet another layer on underneath your clothing.

I have more to add but i dont want this to be just about me so come on ladies- do contribute!! :statisfie

Wasalaam!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
penartist
08-21-2009, 01:43 PM
oops typo! 'PROPSE' is a new way of saying propose lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.