/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for this question but

Mohammed2009
08-21-2009, 06:26 PM
The time of ramadaan is upon us and i want to ask the most basic question. What are the prayers to open and close a fast. I know its a very silly question but i want to know so i can start fasting properly. Any sort of information would be helpful from a basic reply to a video pronouncing the prayer. Thank you brothers and sisters.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramisa
08-21-2009, 06:51 PM
:sl:

Brother,it depends on your location. If you don't mind me asking please tell me your location to get a rough scehdule of Suhoor(the time of eating before Fajr al-Saalah) and Maghrib(when your fast breaks). After attaining your location(city,country) than inshallah' I can get a timetable of Ramadhan from online or scan one,inshallah'.Best of blessings be upon you in the month of Ramadhan,along with all members of IslamicBoard. Ameen.
:w:

aadil77
08-21-2009, 06:59 PM
here you go bro, theres different ones as well let me find them

http://www.*******.com/watch?v=VxJOM...eature=related

Mohammed2009
08-21-2009, 07:05 PM
I currently live in East London, England, Suhoor is at 3.35AM and Maghrib Is 8:11pm.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
08-21-2009, 09:45 PM
assalaamu alaykum brother

these are the basic prayers that a muslim is mean't to recite when breaking there fast:

Allaahumma 'innee 'as'aluka birahmatikal-latee wasi'at kulla shay 'in'an taghfira lee
O Allah i ask you by your mercy,which encompasses all things, that you forgive me.

just before eating you can also say:

Allaahumma baarik lanaafeehi wa 'at'imnaa khayranminhu
O Allah,bless us in it and provide us with better than it.

After eating:

Alhamdu lillaahil-lathee 'at'amanee haathaa, wa razaqaneehi,min ghayri hawlin minnee wa laa quwwatin
praise be to Allah who has given me this food and sustained me with it though i was unable to doit and powerless.

these invocations are compulsory for a blessful ramadhan:statisfie

of course along with your 5times pray also.

Wishing you 1month of ramadhan
4weeks of barkat
30days of forgiveness
720hours of guidance
43200minutes of purity
2592000seconds of noor....! please remember me in your duas.

take care

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.