/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Taravih

true_muslimmah
08-21-2009, 06:48 PM
:sl:

I hope everyone is in the best of health insha'Allah and wish everyone a Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah SWT accept your sincere du'aas. Ameen.

I just needed spme guidance on the topic of taravih prayers.

My cousin who is married to a shia being sunni herself has converted into shia'ism and she has been very influenced that she, the shia sect will be the one who will be going Jannah even tho her beliefs are corrupted and contradictory and go against the Qu'ran, Allah SWT himself and our Nabi S.A.W. She has indeed deviated from the right path and may Allah SWT guide her to Serrat ul Mustaqeem Insha'Allah

Today i sent her a text to wish her ramadan mubarak and in the text mentioned....

...has made sunnah the taravih by night. Whoeverso intends drawing near to Allah SWT by performing any virtuous deeds, for such a person shall be rewarded......

And she texted me back saying by the way who's sunnah is it to follow taravih?

As far as i know she does not believe in reading taravih as she is now a shia and she has asked for an authentic hadith which proves that taravih is in fact the sunnah?

Can anyone help me out here and give me any hadith that supports that taravih is in fact sunnah because me, as a sunni muslimmah i ALWAYS pray taravih in the month of Ramadan.

The hadiths that i have given her she rejects them as she does not believe in Sahih al Bukhari, Muslim etc.... She will omly believe in the hadiths of the Prophets S.A.W family such as Imaam Ali R.A.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
true_muslimmah
08-21-2009, 10:49 PM
Anyone...??

If not then its all good. I will insha'Allah do some research.

cat eyes
08-22-2009, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by true_muslimmah

I hope everyone is in the best of health insha'Allah and wish everyone a Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah SWT accept your sincere du'aas. Ameen.

My cousin who is married to a shia being sunni herself has converted into shia'ism and she has been very influenced that she, the shia sect will be the one who will be going Jannah even tho her beliefs are corrupted and contradictory and go against the Qu'ran, Allah SWT himself and our Nabi S.A.W. She has indeed deviated from the right path and may Allah SWT guide her to Serrat ul Mustaqeem Insha'Allah

Today i sent her a text to wish her ramadan mubarak and in the text mentioned....

...has made sunnah the taravih by night. Whoeverso intends drawing near to Allah SWT by performing any virtuous deeds, for such a person shall be rewarded......

As far as i know she does not believe in reading taravih as she is now a shia and she has asked for an authentic hadith which proves that taravih is in fact the sunnah?

Can anyone help me out here and give me any hadith that supports that taravih is in fact sunnah because me, as a sunni muslimmah i ALWAYS pray taravih in the month of Ramadan.

The hadiths that i have given her she rejects them as she does not believe in Sahih al Bukhari, Muslim etc.... She will omly believe in the hadiths of the Prophets S.A.W family such as Imaam Ali R.A.

sister this is the problem with shia muslims. they strictly follow there own beliefs which is frustrating to sunni muslims. i would recommend you pray for her and avoid contacting her about these things for which she obviously has no knowledge of and will cause unwanted arguments that won't help instead slowly start showing her the basic belief of the sunni muslim.. take it slowly you have to have patience.. and inshallaah she will come to know.
Allah guides whom he wills

Salahudeen
08-22-2009, 01:02 AM
It's kind of impossible since she rejects all sunni books of hadith, why don't you try giving her dawah, there's lots of filth in shiaism why don't you point it out to her. For example

1. They allow mutta marriage (temporary marriage) marriages, a man goes to a women and says "I want to marry you for a period of 5 days and that's it, so they get married fulfill their desires and divorce after 5 days". she may as well be a prositute.

2. They accuse the prophet's wife Ayesha of committing adultry, and the worst thing is Allah actually revealed verses of Qur'an clearing her of the accusations. But they still accuse her of adultry to this day.

3. Some believe that the present Qur'an is incomplete and when their mehdi comes he will bring the parts of the Qur'an that are missing. They believe when the prophet pbuh died his companions hid the real Qur'an.

4. They curse the sahabba, they say when their mehdi comes he's going to resurect abu bakr, umar, uthman and then hang them aswell as whip them.

5. They commit shirk by saying that their 12 imams occupy a rank and status higher than the prophets and messengers. And by saying their 12 imams know everything and nothing takes place without the knowledge of their imams.

look at these links about disgusting shiaism.

http://www.*******.com/watch?v=Yrt4BMrH920

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GreyKode
08-22-2009, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by true_muslimmah

As usual, the claims of shia and their lies, in fact their beliefs are 100% against the Qur'an

Typical shiah brainwashing, the problem with shia is that they donot trust any sunni ahadith, on top of that they have no sa7ee7 sources at all.
Just tell her this -------->

WHY DOES SHE PRAY THE WAY SHE DOES?
presuamably she does : 5 times a day.

The only ahadeeth that supports the way muslims pray are sunni ahadeeth.

Huh, she doesn't b-e-l-i-e-v-e in sunni sources, remember, on top of that there is no saheeh sources for shia.

imsad Its very sad to hear that she fell into the traps of shiaism, I could give you some information about shia that will shock her and maybe knock the sense into her but its useless anyway, cause its obviously her husband who is controlling her.

GreyKode
08-22-2009, 01:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
It's kind of impossible since she rejects all sunni books of hadith, why don't you try giving her dawah, there's lots of filth in shiaism why don't you point it out to her. For example

1. They allow mutta marriage (temporary marriage) marriages, a man goes to a women and says "I want to marry you for a period of 5 days and that's it, so they get married fulfill their desires and divorce after 5 days". she may as well be a prositute.

2. They accuse the prophet's wife Ayesha of committing adultry, and the worst thing is Allah actually revealed verses of Qur'an clearing her of the accusations. But they still accuse her of adultry to this day.

3. Some believe that the present Qur'an is incomplete and when their mehdi comes he will bring the parts of the Qur'an that are missing. They believe when the prophet pbuh died his companions hid the real Qur'an.

4. They curse the sahabba, they say when their mehdi comes he's going to resurect abu bakr, umar, uthman and then hang them aswell as whip them.

5. They commit shirk by saying that their 12 imams occupy a rank and status higher than the prophets and messengers. And by saying their 12 imams know everything and nothing takes place without the knowledge of their imams.

There's more if you want me to add, but this is enough to prove their filthy beliefs.
They keep denying the ahadith and say they follow only the Qur'an, even then they will be in an even worse position.

true_muslimmah
08-22-2009, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Asalamu alaykum

So she wants shia sources to prove something that sunnis say is what should be done? She's deliberately asking something that would be impossible to you (assuming all shia sources don't acknowledge tarawih).

Her problem is more fundamental than just proving tarawih is a requirement. She needs to be taught that sunni Islam is the correct belief a muslim should hold. Work on that first, forget trying to prove just tarawih.
She believes only in the family of our Nabi S.A.W. Their so called love for the Ahle-Bait which i dont see where these shia come into that?

She wants an authentic sunni hadith

true_muslimmah
08-22-2009, 04:33 AM

For her. all the above mentioned she thinks there is nothing wrong with them practises. She is a born sunni and i have tried many times to give dawah but she is hell bent on proving that shi'ism is correct.

Many times she has debated me on religion because she loves to debate but the women doesnt even know what she's on about. I refute her every claim and she uses sunni hadiths against me.

Ali_008
08-22-2009, 04:37 AM
Here's the entire "Book of Praying at Night in Ramadaan (Taraweeh)" (Book # 32) from Saheeh Bukhari that gives out the Ahadeeth regarding Taraweeh.

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/c...i/032.sbt.html

Anyway I don't think she'll believe this one because the shi'ites have their own collection of Ahadeeth. I'm not sure whether they believe in Saheeh Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim and other collections which Sunnis follow. They have their own collections, I think there are around 12 shi'ite Ahadeeth collections.

:w:

true_muslimmah
08-22-2009, 05:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
Here's the entire "Book of Praying at Night in Ramadaan (Taraweeh)" (Book # 32) from Saheeh Bukhari that gives out the Ahadeeth regarding Taraweeh.

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/c...i/032.sbt.html

Anyway I don't think she'll believe this one because the shi'ites have their own collection of Ahadeeth. I'm not sure whether they believe in Saheeh Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim and other collections which Sunnis follow. They have their own collections, I think there are around 12 shi'ite Ahadeeth collections.

:w:
Jazak'Allah for the reference.

Yep she doesnt believe in any sahih hadiths of our sunni schlors which is a shame because she choose to accept and reject what hadiths supports her shia claim.

Salahudeen
08-22-2009, 05:47 AM
LOL that's a joke, so she accepts the hadith's that support her claim as authentic and the 1s that don't support her claim as unauthentic??

maybe point out 2 her that the hadiths were compiled by the same author and if she accepts 1 of the hadiths he collected then she has to accept the other authentic hadiths that he collected because they were collected the same way as the hadiths she accepts therefore by her standards their authentic.

if that makes sense at all, I lost myself half way through lol

true_muslimmah
08-22-2009, 05:56 AM
LOL that's a joke, so she accepts the hadith's that support her claim as authentic and the 1s that don't support her claim as unauthentic??

maybe point out 2 her that the hadiths were compiled by the same author and if she accepts 1 of the hadiths he collected then she has to accept the other authentic hadiths that he collected because they were collected the same way as the hadiths she accepts therefore by her standards their authentic.

if that makes sense at all, I lost myself half way through lol
Lol im in the same boat as you, some things that she says does make me :raging: but at the end of the day i still give her dawah because i know the path she is leading on is wrong and i pray that Allah SWT guide he.

Like i said she uses sunni hadiths against me to prove that sunni'ism isnt correct, in mattes regarding fadak and bay'ah of Imaam Ali R.A.

No matter how much i refute her every claim she just doesnt want to believe it and she talks soooo religiously but at the same time she is insulting islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!