/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadaan in a boarding school

Bub
08-21-2009, 08:44 PM
Ramadaan is coming soon! Actually, tomorrow insha'Allah:D! I feel so disappointed bec i want to successful my fasting at home with my family & eat the delicious food Ilfar and watch muslim sky such as PEACE TV, IRAQQ etc (have to ask mum what is going on tv? what topic etc) but thanks Allah i will fast at home about a week then i will do the rest at my boarding school, away from family, away from home, away from my honour city expect weekends. But lot of people are non-believer in my school, say bad things and doing thing Allah has forbidden. So i think it will be very hard for me but thanks to my strong personalities, i can tell them off but in a good way. I just do not want to people to influence me (i used to let them do that imsad) bec ramadaan is a blessed month of the year, very special. I remember from last year, they asked why i did fasting, in my answer, to closer with Allah and understand about hungers etc etc but they went like "omg its cruel" etc they made me so angry. Of course i remember now, once i went to maths but teacher wasnt there so i went to free study but library staff said i wasnt supposed to be there etc i tried to explain the reason then i said my teacher wasnt there, she went like oh okay u can stay here. i went like exactly u should listen to me in the first place. She went like :raging: and shouting!!! i yelled to her back, actually i shouted to her by the top of my lung! I walked off and i realized i shouldnt do that bec its haram in ramadaan, the worst day of my life. :hiding: I gusses i want to do fast in a BEST way, insha'Allah!

InshaAllah I can stay away from them, become an indepent, work harder and always perform as-salat. Anyway Ramadaan kereen!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
08-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Allah the Exalted says:

"Therefore, remember Me (by praying, glorifying). I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me.'' (2:152)

"If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings).'' (14:7)

"And say: `All the praises and thanks be to Allah.''' (17:111)

"And the close of their request will be: `Al-hamdu lillahi Rabbil-`alamin [All the praise is due to Allah, the Rubb of `Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists)].''' (10:10)

1467. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The supplication most often recited by the Prophet (PBUH) was: "Allahumma atina fid-dunya hasanatan, wa fil-akhirati hasanatan, wa qina `adhab-annar (O our Rubb! give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the punishment of the Fire).'''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1476. Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) used to supplicate: "Allahumm-aghfir li khati'ati, wajahli, wa israfi fi amri, wa ma Anta a`lamu bihi minni. Allahumm-aghfir li jiddi wa hazli, wa khata'i wa `amdi, wa kullu dhalika `indi. Allahumm-aghfir li ma qaddamtu wa ma akhkhartu, wa ma asrartu, wa ma a`lantu, wa ma Anta a`lamu bihi minni. Antal-Muqaddimu, wa Antal-Mu'akhkhiru; wa Anta `ala kulli shai'in Qadir (O Allah! Forgive my errors, ignorance and immoderation in my affairs. You are better aware of my faults than myself. O Allah! Forgive my faults which I committed in seriousness or in fun deliberately or inadvertently. O Allah! Grant me pardon for those sins which I committed in the past and I may commit in future, which I committed in privacy or in public and all those sins of which You are better aware than me. You Alone can send whomever You will to Jannah, and You Alone can send whomever You will to Hell-fire and You are Omnipotent).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Hope This Helps

Bub
08-21-2009, 09:24 PM
^ is so beauty! 2.152 is my favourite quote from Qur'Ran. Yes this is very helpful, mashaAllah. Might Allah bless u, Ramadaan kereen!

touba
08-24-2009, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bub
^ is so beauty! 2.152 is my favourite quote from Qur'Ran. Yes this is very helpful, mashaAllah. Might Allah bless u, Ramadaan kereen!
Mashallah sister bub you are strong please stay strong and fight for the islam Allah with you and with us ameen yarabba alameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
08-24-2009, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bub
Glad to help..Amiin and may allah bless you and your family..Ramadhan Mubarak sister :)

Muslimah4Eva x
08-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Salamalaikum,

1398. Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "The people who will be nearest to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who supplicate Allah more often for me.''

"And the remembering (praising) of (you by) Allah (in front of the angels) is greater indeed [than your remembering (praising) of Allah in prayers]'' (29:45)

"Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying). I will remember you.'' (2:152)

"And remember your Rubb by your tongue and within yourself, humbly and with fear and without loudness in words, in the mornings and in the afternoons, and be not of those who are neglectful.'' (7:205)

"And remember Allah much, that you may be successful.'' (62:10)

"Verily, the Muslims (those who submit to Allah in Islam) men and women... (up to)... And the men and the women who remember Allah much with their hearts and tongues. Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e., Jannah).'' (33:35)

"O you who believe! Remember Allah with much remembrance. And glorify His Praises morning and afternoon [the early morning (Fajr) and `Asr prayers].'' (33:41,42)

Bub
08-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Thank you brothers and sisters for advice!! Might Allah bless u all anyway, I decided to wear Habijj for forever insha'Allah, i do not care abt what people think expect Allah. When i wear it, i feel so happy and peace, its a beauty feeling! I do that bec Allah has guide me and i feel so closer with Allah. What ever people say at boarding school can not stop me, im a strong woman inshaAllah Allah increase my streght. Sorry for a bad english! Anyway, enjoyed ilfar meal? Randmadhaan Kermeen!

Bub
08-24-2009, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by touba
Mashallah sister bub you are strong please stay strong and fight for the islam Allah with you and with us ameen yarabba alameen
:D I will, sister! Im starting wear haijjb and i brought lot of loose clothes (to cover up the private parts. Thats what Allah says in Qur'Ran. I cannot qutoe it as im in aunt's and no english Qur'Ran) today mashaAllah I feel so good today, might Allah bless u.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.