/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

onlyonetruth
08-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Hello,

New to this forum... look forward to asking questions & learning about the Islamic faith.

First question = how can I post in the "comparative religions" section?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mohamed_
08-21-2009, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by onlyonetruth
Hello,

New to this forum... look forward to asking questions & learning about the Islamic faith.

First question = how can I post in the "comparative religions" section?
Hello,
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

We are in the Ramadan month of Islam. Ramadan is about the fast. Therefore the "comparative religion" section is closed to forget the "fight(s)" with the other religons, and take care of our Lord, our faith and our religion. But I can't explain you too much about Ramadan, becuase I don't have time right now. But you can ask any brother or sister about it.

I think the section will be opened after the Ramadan. Be patient! :)

onlyonetruth
08-21-2009, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the info

Strzelecki
08-21-2009, 11:29 PM
Hey onlyonetruth.
Welcome.

What is your religion?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
onlyonetruth
08-21-2009, 11:33 PM
I'm Roman Catholic (Christian)... but please don't assume I'm here simply to start arguments or disrespect this forum in any way. I have a genuine interest in the Islamic faith and figured this would be a good place to ask questions.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-22-2009, 02:59 AM
Welcome to the forum onlyonetruth!

Yes the comparative sec is closed for the month of Ramadhan. InshaAllah(God-Willing) you can browse through other sections and learn things. If you have questions, please ask!

No worries we won't assume anything. InshaAllah we will get along. Hope to see you posting around.

Peace.

Afg
08-22-2009, 03:20 AM
Hello, welcome to IslamicBoard. May this be a useful place for you.

Misz_Muslimah
08-23-2009, 01:03 PM
Hello and welcome to IB..hope you have a beneficial stay

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!