/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About praying in jamat

aadil77
08-21-2009, 11:26 PM
:sl:

ok another Q, theres a masjid kind of place thats opened in my area, I normally do jamat at home with two other people, these guys won't really go ther cos its a good walk away from my house and i'll be biking it, so should I do jamat at home so they can pray in jamat as well or should I go to the masjid?

btw its my lil brother and an arab dude, I don't think they'll do jamat between them

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
08-21-2009, 11:44 PM
quick reply anyone?

nebula
08-21-2009, 11:52 PM
sorry bro i dnt know! :cry:

alcurad
08-22-2009, 12:12 AM
why not? unless you don't have time and so on.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hayaa
08-22-2009, 12:25 AM
:sl:

Have them pray together so you can go to the masjid?

Maybe this hadith can shed some light..

Narrated By Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The prayer offered in congregation is twenty five times more superior (in reward) to the prayer offered alone in one's house or in a business centre, because if one performs ablution and does it perfectly, and then proceeds to the mosque with the sole intention of praying, then for each step which he takes towards the mosque, Allah upgrades him a degree in reward and (forgives) crosses out one sin till he enters the mosque. When he enters the mosque he is considered in prayer as long as he is waiting for the prayer and the angels keep on asking for Allah's forgiveness for him and they keep on saying: 'O Allah! Be Merciful to him, O Allah! Forgive him, as long as he keeps on sitting at his praying place and does not pass wind. (Bukhari)

Allah (swt) knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.