/* */

PDA

View Full Version : GCSE Results

AnonymousPoster
08-22-2009, 12:13 AM
Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims!:statisfie

Well, my GCSE results are approaching in the next few days. Unfortunately i'm not an A* studentimsad. However, since breaking up for school 2 months ago. Since then, i've been praying to Allah(SWT) every day and making dua to get good results not only for myself but for my family and also to get into college. Also to seek forgivness from Allah. Now, i've been praying 5 times a day and InshAllah i'll keep fast for the next 30 days. I'm now Alhamdulillah, a better Muslim than I every was.;D

I do have sincerity and trust with Allah(SWT) and InshAllah I will get the good grades.

Sorry for the long post, could you all pray for me in your duas so I can achieve those grades that I always wanted. Thank you all!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ژاله
08-22-2009, 03:33 PM
may you get good grades and get into the college of your choice ameen.

GuestFellow
08-22-2009, 03:56 PM
I hope you pass and have a successful future. Ameen.

unknown_JJ
08-22-2009, 04:08 PM
InshaAllah you get the grades required and get accepted to a good college. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nebula
08-22-2009, 04:33 PM
im sure you'll do well, otherwise you could resit some gcses at college like i did :exhausted

qassy!
08-22-2009, 06:00 PM
Good Luck

What is your predictions?

jay786
08-24-2009, 12:25 AM
I'm predicted C's.

Is there any duas that I can read? Thank you all

- IqRa -
08-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Ameen to all dua's. Please just make sure you don't stop praying 5 times a day after you the results that you want. I'm not saying that you will, or that these are your intentions, but some people do this.

syilla
08-24-2009, 07:56 AM
Ameen to all the duas :)

AnonymousPoster
08-24-2009, 03:08 PM
If I do get the grades I wanted, i'm still going to continue praying 5 times a day. I made a promise to Allah that i won't stop praying.

touba
08-24-2009, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
If I do get the grades I wanted, i'm still going to continue praying 5 times a day. I made a promise to Allah that i won't stop praying.
Brother in islam you must continue praying even if you didnt get your grades because praying is a fard and if you fail to get your grades it could be a test to you from Allah Subhanahou wa taala Allah knows. So please be strong and keep praying whatever will be the results and inshallah you will hear good news .

your sister in islam,

btissam

AnonymousPoster
08-24-2009, 03:26 PM
Yeah, im still going to pray no matter what even if i get the grades and don't. I've been praying for 2 months now, non-stop and I just hope that Allah grants my dua..

Is their any duas i can read after prayer? Thanks brothers and sisters.

Ramisa
08-24-2009, 06:19 PM
:sl:

May Allah grant you excellent grades that allow you into the college you want,Insha'Allah.
Remember the Prophet Muhammad(Peace and blessings be upon him) said "Tie your camel and trust in Allah"(not exact wording). Therefore it means that you must make not only dua but an attempt to get excellent grades in order for you to get accepted in the college. May Allah accept all of your duas in the intention of good. Ameen.

:w:

- IqRa -
08-25-2009, 08:04 AM
Just make normal dua, like you're talking to Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.