/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hurray Undisclosed to Muslim

markislam
08-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Ok today is ramadan so i changed my religion status from Undisclosed to Muslim ;D

Today is my first day at fasting for ramadan

InshaAllah i will be able to finish it today.

Went to mosque yesterday and took the shadah again in front of people and learnt to pray and do wudhu etc.

Allah bless all here this ramadan :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zakirs
08-22-2009, 01:22 PM
masha allah bro .. happy ramadan to you too :)

Misz_Muslimah
08-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Mashallah Brother..May allah make fasting easy for you inshallah :thumbs_up

1408. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection)'.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

ardianto
08-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Is today your first fasting in ramadan ?.

Alhamdulillah. I am very happy to hear it. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
08-24-2009, 07:57 AM
How did your first fast go, brother Mark?

Muhaba
08-24-2009, 08:31 AM
That is good to hear! Ramadan mubarak.

markislam
08-24-2009, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
How did your first fast go, brother Mark?
it went well drank a lot of water in the morning and ate beef burrito from MC donalds ;D

ژاله
08-24-2009, 03:23 PM
MashAllah......may Allah keep you steadfast on islam, ameen...

touba
08-24-2009, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by markislam
Ok today is ramadan so i changed my religion status from Undisclosed to Muslim ;D

Today is my first day at fasting for ramadan

InshaAllah i will be able to finish it today.

Went to mosque yesterday and took the shadah again in front of people and learnt to pray and do wudhu etc.

Allah bless all here this ramadan :p
Mashallah my brother in islam , you are welcome to the islam , Ramadan Mubarak Karim

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.