/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Earthly desires in heaven

bibish
08-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Hello everyone.

I am not entirely sure if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find another post on it. It is mentioned often about the hurs that men will receive in jannat. I would like to know if when we die and go to heaven we will have the same earthly desires as we do now? It is easy to imagine at the moment how desirable it would be for men to have these women of paradise, but if we are no longer of this world (and perhaps without the same base, carnal pleasures), what would be the point of them?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
newBro
11-08-2009, 07:17 AM
Assalamualaikum,
May Allah forgive us all and allow us by His Mercy to enter Jannah. Ameen.
The people of Jannah will enjoy what we enjoy here, i.e. they will have he senses of smell, taste, etc. including the desires fulfilled by marriage. As such, the fulfillment of these desires, and the satisfaction of these senses will be at an entirely different level in Jannah, for it contains things that we cannot even imagine. But in addition to these pleasures, there will be other pleasures, some of which we know from Ahadith and Inshallah we will know in Jannah. For example, I cannot imagine the pleasure of having the certainty that Allah is pleased with me, and will always be pleased with me for ever. This is a pleasure that we cannot even imagine. And the pleasure of looking at Allah will be like none that we have ever enjoyed.

May Allah admit all of us into Jannah. Ameen.
Wassalam

Uthman
11-08-2009, 07:25 AM
:salamext:

Sister, watch this video:

Media Tags are no longer supported

OurIslamic
11-08-2009, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uthmān
:salamext:

Sister, watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wcxnUQqKT4
Interesting video. It was too long, so I skipped some parts :P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
11-09-2009, 04:16 PM
ive decided i am not going to want any male human figure in paradise :raging: not even anything that resembles a human they strictly must be male angels thats if i get there of course :p and of course i will be happy watching Allah swt i want Allah to grant that for me

cat eyes
11-09-2009, 04:25 PM
the reason why is because i do not want to be reminded of this world and the people in it. i love everybody and i don't want them to go to hell but sometimes i cant believe we all came from our mother eve may peace and blessings be upion her and prophet Adam pbuh we are all so different but we are related and sometimes evil when we want to be but i don't want anyone to go to hell not even non muslims im very serious:cry: im sorry im probably going off topic

Hamza Asadullah
11-09-2009, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bibish
Hello everyone.

I am not entirely sure if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find another post on it. It is mentioned often about the hurs that men will receive in jannat. I would like to know if when we die and go to heaven we will have the same earthly desires as we do now? It is easy to imagine at the moment how desirable it would be for men to have these women of paradise, but if we are no longer of this world (and perhaps without the same base, carnal pleasures), what would be the point of them?
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, before we enter paradise we will be cleansed and purified of all evil and will not feel anymore jealousy, envy, malice, hatred, pride, arrogance etc. But a man will still be a man as in he will still have wives like he has in this world and a women will still have a husband from this world depending on whether her own husband was pious or not but she will still have one husband from the world.

All men and women will be more than satisfied with what they will have for we can have whatever our hearts desire.

May Allah give us Paradise. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.