/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2012 and islam

Alphadude
08-23-2009, 12:38 AM
:sl: brothers and sister

The Mayan civilization predicted that on December 21, 2012 something will happen to the world we know. Something will happen that will change our civilization, value systems and the way we know human civilization forever.
and they said the mayan civilizaiton disappeared from the face of the earth.
i have been doing some research lol about 2012 and many question came to me and i have a many questions i have come to many conclusions.
and what about Nostradamus predictions and year 2012 prophecy?
http://nostradamus2012.com/

if u dont know about them look here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_civilization

and the mayan calendar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_calendar

in here no 1 talked yet or maybe did but couldnt find any posts here .

EDIT

here is the full film watch it
http://stagevu.com/video/vhoyjgglgrxi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rasema
08-23-2009, 12:39 AM
Assalamu Alikum

Muslims expect the end everyday.

Everytime we say" Ihdine SIRATEL mustakim"

Keep us on the straight path.Sirat reminds me of a bridge that is over jehannam on which we'll have to walk on.

Alphadude
08-23-2009, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rasema
Assalamu Alikum

Muslims expect the end everyday.
:wa: sister rasema every muslim knows that but this question is deferent please dont change the topic i asked what islam says about this prophecy

GuestFellow
08-23-2009, 12:42 AM
Asslamu Alikum.

I would be VERY cautious with Nostradamus predictions. They are very vague to begin with. No one understood his prediction until it happened. In the past people predicted the world was going to end however it never happened...

Only Allah knows what can happen in the future.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alphadude
08-23-2009, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Asslamu Alikum.

I would be VERY cautious with Nostradamus predictions. They are very vague to begin with. No one understood his prediction until it happened. In the past people predicted the world was going to end however it never happened...

Only Allah knows what can happen in the future.
indeed it came true and the video im upload is about this and most of all they talk from all religion what every religion says about but needed to make it clear and the video im uploading will be upload in 20 to 30 minutes stay tuned its in HD

Alphadude
08-23-2009, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl:

So, Islam says we should disregard what nostradamus says. There is no mention of any date, so the mayan stuff is to be disregarded too. The things that are talked about in terms of the end time are the emergence of the Mahdi, emergence of the dajjal, descending of Isa AS, the release of yajuj majuj among other stuff. But no specific date is given for any of these things to happen.
as u said no specific date is given right. but the mayan calendar ends at 2012?
u may want to check this out or if u dont understand then if some 1 understand please explain some poeple say 2012 has been mentioned in quran?
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8741

Tony
08-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Nostradamus was so obviously drawn in and cheated by jinn, no-one has knowledge of the final day except Allah alone

IbnAbdulHakim
08-23-2009, 04:05 PM
^ my brother above has said it all

The_Prince
08-23-2009, 04:33 PM
no, Islam says nothing about 2012 just like it said nothing about 2000, after 2012 ppl will be saying ah yesssssss in 2020 something will happen, it will go on and on and on.

furthermore, i suggest you actually read the writings of nostradamus instead of relying on websites and ******* videos that are supposedly quoting him (when they are in fact not quoting him but re-interpreting what he actually said)

Alphadude
08-24-2009, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
Nostradamus was so obviously drawn in and cheated by jinn, no-one has knowledge of the final day except Allah alone
hmmm ok but what about the link i give about its a islamic forum ?
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=

and my main point is not on the end of the world if some of u watched the video then here is what i think the mayan civilization disappeared it cant be the end of the world what i think is it could be something else maybe a portal to another world i dont know how it could be used but thats what i think kinda crazy idea lol everything is connected the whole universe stars, sky ,sun everything .
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
no, Islam says nothing about 2012 just like it said nothing about 2000, after 2012 ppl will be saying ah yesssssss in 2020 something will happen, it will go on and on and on.

furthermore, i suggest you actually read the writings of nostradamus instead of relying on websites and ******* videos that are supposedly quoting him (when they are in fact not quoting him but re-interpreting what he actually said)
im aint relying on anything my brother im just asking and want answers is that bad and u said they are not quating him why they are not quating him and what about him?

islam2012
09-05-2009, 12:01 AM
hey there Khalid,

You and I have been troubled by the same sort of speculations, and believe me, I have spent days reading articles and facts about astronomy, the Mayans, Islam and so on. The conclusion that I have come to can be summarised in these few points:

1. Since nobody knows the exact date of judgement day as Allah does no reveal it to us in any way we cannot specify the date and time. However, this does not necessarily mean that we are not able to scientifically predict when certain signs for the day of judgement shall take place. Other than the ending of the Mayan calendar, I have read that on the 21st of Dec. 2012 (the day the Mayan calendar ends) the sun will experience a polar shift due to its 11 year solar cycle which is completely natural since it has always been happening since the beginning of time. The outcome of such a phenomenon is what has been keeping me on edge. Due to the planets' positions on that day, and to the galactic alignment that shall also take place on that day, and to the Earth's weak magnetic field, the Earth shall be affected in a terrible way and might also witness a polar shift meaning the north will become south and the south will become north. Do you know what that means? The sun will seem to rise from the West. Not only that, it will cause a huge disruption to the Earth so that there will be floods, earthquakes, eruptions, you name it. Disasters will take over. Because of the eruption of these volcanoes, smoke will prevail and the sun and the other planets shall be blocked from us till God knows when. The thing that really got to me is this: the sun's rising from the West is one of the big signs isn't it? And right before that -because of the polar shift that will be going on- there will be no sun for a few nights! Another big sign is the smoke! And yet another big sign is the long nights! Look, Allah did not tell us when the day of judgement shall arrive, but Allah provided us with the signs, and if you read Quran you will find that Allah orders us to think in so many verses there. We need to think and use our brains. Of course, no one knows the exact date but that does not mean we won't know about the coming of the signs. We have great science and technology and that's where are they are pointing at. Of the other many things that we do not know is how long we will live. Does anyone know when they will die? I don't think so. But if someone has cancer or AIDS, then a doctor might be able to make a prediction about how long that person is going to live for, and a lot of the time, they are right about it. So, I think this is the case we're dealing with here.

2. Nobody knows the exact chronological order of the major signs we are about to witness, so whoever tells you that the dajjal needs to appear first is wrong. Nobody knows and the sign of the sun might be one of the first few. I would also like to add that the 21st of December is a Friday. Another weird coincidence.

3. We (Muslims) are not the only ones awaiting judgement day. Christians believe that the Antichrist (dajjal) is going to appear on the 21st of May 2011. They have been waiting for this day since 1988. You can check if you want, there's a book called 'To God be the Glory' by 'Harold Camping'. You can even find a version of this book on the internet in the form of a pdf file. Is this another coincidence?

4. The Mayans predictions are not based on anything false such as magic or horoscopes or the like of these absurd ways. They were a very intelligent people who used to be great scientists in maths, astronomy and I don't know what else. The bottom line is, they were not just making a wild guess when they set the date. They had reasons to believe that the Earth would be ruined on that specific day because of the position of the planets and equinoxes. By the way, I have read that they used to live in Atlantis, and we all know that Atlantis has drowned. We do not know much about them and that made me wonder, who was their prophet and why were they drowned? Some of them did not drown and that's how they moved to Mexico and Egypt. Perhaps their drowning was a punishment of Allah's like many other peoples who denied the prophets and the ones that lived might have been the good ones? Remember that Allah did not tell us about all the prophets sent on Earth.

I think this is most of what I have come to regarding this issue. I hope my answers have been helpful. But let me add one thing: if the sun really rises from the West that day, know that all doors to repentance shall be closed and tawbeh will be too late. We had better get ready for what is coming to us. 3 years are the longest we have for nobody knows how long we shall live :)

I also read that in the same year when the big signs shall arrive, the middle of Ramadan will be a Friday. Look at 2012 by yourself. You will see that it is a Friday. Another coincidence? And look at how strange the numbers are, if you add every two digits together the sum is 3. The same is with the Hijri year, it will be 1433 Hijri, that also strikes me as too strange to be a coincidence.

That's my comment about the subject. I shall be pleased to hear anyone else's comments about my findings.

Happy Ramadan!

Rabi Mansur
09-05-2009, 12:12 AM
I think the Mayan dates and any correlations with today are just coincidence. And concerning Nostradamus.. you don't really believe Nostradamus was a prophet? Wasn't Muhammad the last prophet?

13th Yarba
09-05-2009, 12:31 AM
scary stuff! just to add to the thread the jews have a theory on this to, there is a controversial book by a guy called Michael Drosnin called the bible code which uses a computer to find codes in the torah and according to that the earth will be hit by a giant comet in the year 2012

http://2012supplies.com/what_is_2012...code_2012.html

i believe that when one thing ends another begins so my personal interpretation is that (if the predicitons are true) 2012 will bring the beginning of something better - the mayans believed that they lived in the fourth age of man, that there had been previous incarnations/civilisations so maybe when they predict the end of the world they were really predicting the next age of man?

_PakistaN_
09-05-2009, 04:24 AM
Bro, think of it this way, if the Prophet (S.A.W) never knew when the world would end. Then how can an ancient civilization predict..

I also don't believe that the world would end because the Mayans said so..
From my personal research and predictions, the world is going to get a lot worst though. tragic death, we are experiencing more and more natural distaters day by day, fitnah, ever since the 20th century everything is becomming corrupt day by day. We also have people that try to control us and also have agendas. They are trying to ruin us. We also might experience more wars. So yeah, I think we will destroy ourselves.

_PakistaN_
09-05-2009, 04:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince

the year 2000 was an end of a millenium. it was a thousand years passing by, even if there was no predictions or anything people would still be freaked out thinking that somthing would happen cause its the end of a millenium. but what we have here is an exact year, exact day,.

there is a big difference

Salahudeen
09-05-2009, 06:28 AM
No ones saying the world's going to end in 2012 and the day of judement will be in 2012, of course the knowledge of that is with Allah alone.

What I think the thread OP is saying is, that in 2012 we could see a major change in the world and the major signs of the hour might start coming like the sun rising in west. No 1s saying the day of judgment will be in 2012 but instead, a significant change could take place in the world that will signify the day of judgement is even closer.

Eric H
09-05-2009, 07:13 AM
Greetings and peace be with you khalid84;

you could be run over by a bus and killed today, or you could be here in eighty years time, with thirty great grandchildren, who all think you are wonderful.

Somehow we need to find the peace and joy, to live each day and every day in the service of our God, despite all the uncertainties he has placed in our path.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a great mystery, Lord grant to me the peace and serenity to live this day and every day, knowing that you hold me in the palm of your hand.

In the spirit of praying for an inner peace that surpasses all understanding.

Eric

Arain.Faizan
09-05-2009, 09:51 AM
well the one thing i know that this thing havnt been revealed on Muhammad (S.A.W)....nd further he said that only ALLAH (SWT) knows the best ... so we can be assure about the any perfect that ...yes sceince may predict.. but lemme tell you the reliability of sceince ..in class one i read that atom is the smalest part and cannot be divided in the further parts...then i read it contians some more elements neutron proton electron ..then these further division also have further division ...whatsoever i dont beleive them anymore do you? ...finally Prophet (S.A.W) said a momin should not be curious.. and that is all the prophets words should be final for us ...

*Zipping*

Ali_008
09-05-2009, 10:06 AM
I've heard this before and also heard that its a myth. The scientists have just seemed to made an estimate of this happening and there are many scientists who have refuted the claim. Some say that whatever is gonna strike the earth will just pass by without doing any damage to earth. According to them the earth is not in its way. All I can say is that its not a concrete fact.
The Islamic angle to this, what I can think of, is the prevalence of disasters throughout the world, which is a sign of the day of Judgment. Everyday we just get closer and closer to it.

And Allah knows best
Wallahu Alam
:w:

islam2012
09-05-2009, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arain.Faizan
well the one thing i know that this thing havnt been revealed on Muhammad (S.A.W)....nd further he said that only ALLAH (SWT) knows the best ... so we can be assure about the any perfect that ...yes sceince may predict.. but lemme tell you the reliability of sceince ..in class one i read that atom is the smalest part and cannot be divided in the further parts...then i read it contians some more elements neutron proton electron ..then these further division also have further division ...whatsoever i dont beleive them anymore do you? ...finally Prophet (S.A.W) said a momin should not be curious.. and that is all the prophets words should be final for us ...

*Zipping*
Firstly, nobody knows when the hour shall take place but science is telling us that the major signs are about to take place (I've explained that above, you might want to read it)
Secondly, our prophet tells us not to be curious about things we have not been provided with enough information about and which might seem illogical - although they are not - to the human brain because of the brain's construction, things which are beyond our level of our understanding.
Thirdly, if you read Quran carefully, you will see that Allah tells us to think, to read the signs and to learn the moral of the stories Allah has told us in the holy book. How should we not think then? If the major signs start happening, you should know that you do not have time to repent.
Fourthly, you think that science in unreliable? I cannot comment much on that, but I would just like to point out that if you have your mind set to believing what you want, then that's what you'll just do. Of course science is reliable, that's how everybody is living!
Lastly, I would like to add that the only minor signs that have not taken place yet are the signs that precede some of the major signs like the coming of the dajjal, they almost happen on the same day. Allah knows exactly. Anyway, what I'm saying is we're only waiting for the last of the signs to occur and that's when it will be too late since shortly after that, the dajjal will be out.

Rabi'ya
09-05-2009, 12:08 PM

were there not people walking around on the eve of the year 2000 saying the world was going to end?

Salahudeen
09-05-2009, 12:29 PM
I don't they're saying the world's gonna end, they're saying there's gonna be a big change upon the earth, where there is or not only Allah knows.

Ramadhan
09-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Whether or not there will be a big change in December 2012, it is should be of no interest to us. As muslims, we are supposed to keep improving our iman and takwa all the time, so even if the world ends tomorrow, we should be ready. Insya Allah.

Muezzin
09-05-2009, 01:28 PM
This thing makes me laugh. I'm convinced that the people on the Internet who claim to believe it are

A) Misinformed

B) Being ironic*

or

C) Wearing tin-foil hats.

Why arbitrarily isolate this calendar? If the ancient Mayans are right about that date, surely they're right about other things - so why not take into account the civilisation's other behaviours? I mean, the ancient Mayans also practiced human sacrifice. You know, ripping out living people's hearts to offer them to their gods? Do people really think this civilisation is the most reliable source?

*or they might simply be promoting Roland Emmerich's new movie.

Salahudeen
09-05-2009, 01:38 PM
^ lol, the fact that makes me think twice about it is, somethings going to happen in the solar system that happens once every 25,000 years, and the last time it happened it was the end of the ice age or something. There's going to 3 eclipses also that year. I don't believe it but remain skeptical due to the 1 in every 25,000 years event. and last time it happened there was a big change or something on the Earth, can't remember now lol.

Caller الداعي
09-05-2009, 03:12 PM
salams
only Allah knows when events before the final day will occur everyone else has and will be guessing so i dont think setting a date just because an extinct civilisation predicited 2012 is something we should worry about!
instead of worrying about the precise time of the end of the world maybe we should have more concern about our actions and deeds and is Allah going to be plzd with us in the state we r in? basically we should maybe work to become better muslims rather than spend valuable time and money in research of the the date of the final hour like nasa spending billions on space missions to see if water is on mars and ppl in its own country have no jobs and r in poverty ??? something to think about

Alphadude
09-05-2009, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
This thing makes me laugh. I'm convinced that the people on the Internet who claim to believe it are

A) Misinformed

B) Being ironic*

or

C) Wearing tin-foil hats.

Why arbitrarily isolate this calendar? If the ancient Mayans are right about that date, surely they're right about other things - so why not take into account the civilisation's other behaviours? I mean, the ancient Mayans also practiced human sacrifice. You know, ripping out living people's hearts to offer them to their gods? Do people really think this civilisation is the most reliable source?

*or they might simply be promoting Roland Emmerich's new movie.
well there is canibals lol still they are around
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism
and the mayans did not say the world will end they said there will be a major change on solar system and it will effect the earth watch the video

format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
^ lol, the fact that makes me think twice about it is, somethings going to happen in the solar system that happens once every 25,000 years, and the last time it happened it was the end of the ice age or something. There's going to 3 eclipses also that year. I don't believe it but remain skeptical due to the 1 in every 25,000 years event. and last time it happened there was a big change or something on the Earth, can't remember now lol.
me 2 :p

cat eyes
09-06-2009, 12:35 AM
i had a dream that the day of judgement was going to be in 2056:giggling: i think its best to leave it with Allah. for Allah swt is the only one who know's but the facts from islam 2012 were a very good read:statisfie

Eric H
09-06-2009, 07:26 AM
Greetings and peace be with you khalid84;

You have more than enough things in your life to deal with, you have no real need to add any more problems to your life.

If the world is going to end in three years time, then so be it, this is in the hands of God and there is nothing you or I can do about it. What we can do is live each day always one day at a time serving our Lord for the next three years. We can still thank God for every day he has giiven us.

In the spirit of praying for an inner peace that surpasses all understanding

Eric

Sampharo
09-06-2009, 10:05 AM
The Mayans predictions are not based on anything false such as magic or horoscopes or the like of these absurd ways. They were a very intelligent people who used to be great scientists in maths, astronomy and I don't know what else.
?!?!?!?!? You're joking, right? Those are the same ones who slaughtered thousands of their own villagers to please their Gods and thought solar eclipses were their Gods telling them stuff.

I don't understand what you are looking for here, brother Khaled. Tanjeem and attempting to foretell anything in the hidden past or future by unrelated "indications" whether it is star positions or whether it is animal movements or throwing bones in the air or seeking obscure deductions in mathematical patterns is a direct product of idol-worshipping and relies on the concept that "unknown forces" or gods that are in action and have failed to "cover their tracks". The simple belief in such matters negates Islamic faith at its core. Additionally the scientific community have found that these predictions are hogwash brought up every now and then and always failing to materialize, only to disappear then and new ones start coming up.

What you are doing in propagating them and saying "what about it?" and "Isn't it interesting" is enjoining on wrong and evil, brother. It is not innocent fun.

May God guide us and maintain our faith.

Wassalam

Muezzin
09-06-2009, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalid84
well there is canibals lol still they are around
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism
And if a cannibal told you the world was going to go through a 'great change' in about three years, would you believe him or her?

and the mayans did not say the world will end they said there will be a major change on solar system and it will effect the earth watch the video
As other members have said, we shouldn't be concerning ourselves with the so-called predictions of ancient soothsayers.

According to someone or other, the world was supposed to end in the year 2000. Remember when that happened? :p

Also, in all seriousness, I'm going to close this thread for the duration of Ramadhan. Discussion of such predictions is inappropriate at this time. The thread can be re-opened after Ramadhan inshallah.

aliadams
10-24-2009, 05:42 AM
Quran chapter #55 (Ar-Rahmaan) has 31 repetitions of:

“فَبِأَىِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ”
“What other bounties of your Sustainer do you still belie?”

The sum of the verse positions of the repeated verse is:
13 + 16 + 18 + 21 + 23 + 25 + 28 + 30 + 32 +
34 + 36 + 38 + 40 + 42 + 45 + 47 + 49 + 51 +
53 + 55 + 57 + 59 + 61 + 63 + 65 + 67 + 69 +
71 + 73 + 75 + 77
= 1433

This chapter consists of 355 words, the same number of days of a Hijr year.

So the number 1433 maybe a reference to the year 1433 Hijri which maps to 2012 AD and every repeation of the above verse maps to four days in the year 1433 AH or from 7 Jan 2012 to 7 Nov 2012, and Allah knows best.

Full details can be downloaded from:

Ali Adams
<prime numbers are God's signature>

titus
10-24-2009, 06:07 AM
Mayan leaders say that the belief that their calendar ends in 2012 is gibberish. If people are telling you different they are making money off of it.

Article

I have seen a few Mayans interviewed on TV the last few weeks because of this stuff and they have all said pretty much the same thing. It seems everyone believes the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 except the Mayans.

aliadams
10-24-2009, 07:06 AM
بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

In the name of God, Allah,
the most Merciful qualitatively,
the most Merciful quantitatively

Salam All,

Thanks to Allah Almighty I have been shown a hidden reference to the year 2012 in the Quran.

But first I want you all to know that the Hour can come at the blink of an eye or even nearer according to Quran 16:77:

أعوذ بالله من الشيطٰن الرجيم بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
وَلِلَّهِ غَيْبُ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَآ أَمْرُ ٱلسَّاعَةِ إِلَّا كَلَمْحِ ٱلْبَصَرِ أَوْ هُوَ أَقْرَبُ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ قَدِيرٌ
"To Allah belongs the Unseen of heavens and earth and The Hour can come at the blink of an eye, or even nearer. Truly! Allah is capable of doing anything."

1) Chapter #55 (Ar-Rahmaan) has 31 repetitions of:

“فَبِأَىِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ”
"What other bounties of your Sustainer do you still belie?”

2) The sum of the repeated verse numbers is:
13 + 16 + 18 + 21 + 23 + 25 + 28 + 30 + 32 +
34 + 36 + 38 + 40 + 42 + 45 + 47 + 49 + 51 +
53 + 55 + 57 + 59 + 61 + 63 + 65 + 67 + 69 +
71 + 73 + 75 + 77
= 1433

3) The number 1433 might be a reference to the year 1433 Hijri (i.e. 2012AD).

4) This chapter consists of 355 words (including bismAllah).

5) The number of days in a Hijri year is either 354 or 355 days.

6) The year 1433AH has 355 days as its days per month are as follows:
30+29+30+30+29+30+30+29+30+29+30+29 = 355 days.
Source: [http://www.islamicfinder.org/Hcal/hd...r=1433&base=h]

7) If indeed the number 1433 is a pointer to the Hijri year 1433AH then every repetition of the above four-word verse maps to four days in the year 1433AH which would be starting on 7 Jan 2012 and ending on 7 Nov 2012, and Allah knows best.

8) The same 31 verse numbers also point to the year 1619AH (2192AD) so the Universe will not implode into a point on 21 Dec 2012.

BTW, 1433, 1619 and 1709 (from the Quranic initials) are all prime numbers with prime digits sums. Just like chapter #1 (Al-Fatiha or The Key) which has 7 verses, 29 words and 139 letters all of which are primes with prime digits sums too.

May Allah bless us all with guidance to the Right Path in sha Allah.

Salam

Ali Adams
God > infinity

Full details here:

Sampharo
10-24-2009, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aliadams

7) If indeed the number 1433 is a pointer to the Hijri year 1433AH then every repetition of the above four-word verse maps to four days in the year 1433AH which would be starting on 7 Jan 2012 and ending on 7 Nov 2012, and Allah knows best.
Assalamu Alaikom,

I only wish to be of benefit and hope that you will take these points with understanding.

First, actually 1433 Hijri starts in 26th November 2011 (as per your link as well), not January 7th 2012. And regardless of that, based on that it ends on November 14th 2012, the year 1433 will end more than a month before the famous date of December 21, 2012, and therefore the entire chain of deductions and conclusions of the number of verses referring by addition and exclusion and then combination towards 1433 becomes irrelevent.

Second, mathematical miracles in the Quran are numerous, but straightforward and point to direct representation. Like Land is mentioned in relation to Sea in a direct ratio as it is on Earth, or number of times "Day" appears is exactly the same as that of "Night". It is never to be used in such 6-degrees of relations type compilation then addition then connections, and certainly not to point at a time of an event specially the date of judgement day that God specifically said will not be revealed.

Third, it was already discussed here that Mayan civilization did not make such an indication of a doom's day, they merely had a calendar that finished its cycle on that day, and since they disappeared they never bothered increasing it, much like computer world had a calender cycle date that ended in December 1999, and they fixed things a few years before.

Last, it is Islamically forbidden to listen to soothsayers and fortunetellers of the future, and a great sin to do so. It is a lie anyway and will always will be a lie that people or "oracles" know the future.

In this specific case, believing that a civilization knew of the end of the World would mean that one is suggesting that the prophet -pbuh- was uninspired and lying when he said that God hid the knowledge of judgement day from all beings, bar none.

And may God be our Guide

Muslim Woman
10-24-2009, 09:36 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by khalid84
...some poeple say 2012 has been mentioned in quran?
Quran does not have any such verse . To my knowledge , there is no such hadith also.

Jesus pbuh will come and if I am not mistaken. according to a hadith he will live forty years in this world. So , I don't think we are going to have the final day on 2012. And Allah knows Best.

When someone asked the Prophet pbuh about the last day , Prophet pbuh asked something like that what did u do to face Allah on the final day ? Let's ask ourselves the same question : are we ready to meet our Lord ?

aliadams
10-24-2009, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
First, actually 1433 Hijri starts in 26th November 2011 (as per your link as well), not January 7th 2012. And regardless of that, based on that it ends on November 14th 2012, the year 1433 will end more than a month before the famous date of December 21, 2012, and therefore the entire chain of deductions and conclusions of the number of verses referring by addition and exclusion and then combination towards 1433 becomes irrelevent.
No one said the years start then, the 31 events will start on the 44th day of the hijri year 1433AH as per the 44th word of the chapter to say "Fabiayee ...) which will in sha Allah be 7-Jan-2012 and last ".... tukhathibaan" ends at word 349 or day 349 of 1433AH = 7-Nov-2012

Second, mathematical miracles in the Quran are numerous, but straightforward and point to direct representation. Like Land is mentioned in relation to Sea in a direct ratio as it is on Earth, or number of times "Day" appears is exactly the same as that of "Night". It is never to be used in such 6-degrees of relations type compilation then addition then connections, and certainly not to point at a time of an event specially the date of judgment day that God specifically said will not be revealed.
This new system is based on Al-Fatiha, so it opens the Quran for us using its prime numbers. So please read the booklet first and then judge for yourself. Btw, prime numbers are the Queen of Mathematics for their mysteries and there is a million dollar prize to whoever cracks them. See the booklet as well.

Third, it was already discussed here that Mayan civilization did not make such an indication of a doom's day, they merely had a calendar that finished its cycle on that day, and since they disappeared they never bothered increasing it, much like computer world had a calender cycle date that ended in December 1999, and they fixed things a few years before.
No Mayan calendar in involved in my calculations or even hadiths. All from the Quran a with a proper not random research methodology (as detailed in the booklet), no adding apples and oranges as other so-called numerologists do. And by the way Allah showed me a new numerology system based on primes (Primalogy) and confirmed it with both Al-Fatiha and Al-Ikhlaas (see booklet).

The old Abjad system is satanic to say the least.

Last, it is Islamically forbidden to listen to soothsayers and fortunetellers of the future, and a great sin to do so. It is a lie anyway and will always will be a lie that people or "oracles" know the future.
Agreed :)

In this specific case, believing that a civilization knew of the end of the World would mean that one is suggesting that the prophet -pbuh- was uninspired and lying when he said that God hid the knowledge of judgment day from all beings, bar none.
No one is talking about the end of the world, only 31 events each lasting four days as per chapter 44 Al-Dukhaan.

Plus I already said that with the year 2192 to come if Allah doesn't fold this virtual reality sooner and judgment day becomes NOW.

You are free to read it and comment, but not comment unwisely without reading.

I will welcome all comments if anyone is serious enough I will be happy to explain it in full details.

FINALLY instead of closing the door as Muslims you should investigate why Allah has built chapter The Key (Al-Fatiha) on prime numbers and see how can we use it to open the rest of the Quran, The Message.

Quran 114 chapter = 1 chapter The Key + 113 chapters of The Message
Quran 6236 verses = 7 in chapter The Key + 6229 in the 113 chapters of The Message.

All 1, 7, 113, 6229 are also primes with prime digits sums (called additive prime numbers).

Wa3alakum AsSalaam.

Ali
prime numbers are God's signature.

M.B
10-24-2009, 01:40 PM

None has the knowledge except of ALLAh the Exalted.

سُوۡرَةُ الاٴعرَاف
يَسۡـَٔـــلُوۡنَكَ عَنِ السَّاعَةِ اَيَّانَ مُرۡسٰٮهَا *ؕ قُلۡ اِنَّمَا عِلۡمُهَا عِنۡدَ رَبِّىۡ* ۚ لَا يُجَلِّيۡهَا لِوَقۡتِهَاۤ اِلَّا هُوَۘ *ؕؔ ثَقُلَتۡ فِى السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالۡاَرۡضِ*ؕ لَا تَاۡتِيۡكُمۡ اِلَّا بَغۡتَةً * ؕ يَسۡـــَٔلُوۡنَكَ كَاَنَّكَ حَفِىٌّ عَنۡهَا ؕ قُلۡ اِنَّمَا عِلۡمُهَا عِنۡدَ اللّٰهِ وَلٰـكِنَّ اَكۡثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعۡلَمُوۡنَ‏ ﴿۱۸۷﴾ قُلْ لَّاۤ اَمۡلِكُ لِنَفۡسِىۡ نَـفۡعًا وَّلَا ضَرًّا اِلَّا مَا شَآءَ اللّٰهُ* ؕ وَلَوۡ كُنۡتُ اَعۡلَمُ الۡغَيۡبَ لَاسۡتَكۡثَرۡتُ مِنَ الۡخَيۡرِ ۖ *ۛۚ وَمَا مَسَّنِىَ السُّۤوۡءُ* *ۛۚ اِنۡ اَنَا اِلَّا نَذِيۡرٌ وَّبَشِيۡرٌ لِّقَوۡمٍ يُّؤۡمِنُوۡنَ‏ ﴿۱۸۸﴾

Al-Araf
They ask thee of the (destined) Hour, when will it come to port. Say: Knowledge thereof is with my Lord only. He alone will manifest it at its proper time. It is heavy in the heavens and the earth. It cometh not to you save unawares. They question thee as if thou couldst be well informed thereof. Say: Knowledge thereof is with Allah only, but most of mankind know not. (187) Say: For myself I have no power to benefit, nor power to hurt, save that which Allah willeth. Had I knowledge of the Unseen, I should have abundance of wealth, and adversity would not touch me. I am but a warner, and a bearer of good tidings unto folk who believe. (188)

This thing called 2012 is a thing made up just to decrease the iman of each and every soul.

Is this a movie ?? is it coming out in cinemas someone told me that it would come out in cinemas.
:w:

Alphadude
10-24-2009, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
Mayan leaders say that the belief that their calendar ends in 2012 is gibberish. If people are telling you different they are making money off of it.

Article

I have seen a few Mayans interviewed on TV the last few weeks because of this stuff and they have all said pretty much the same thing. It seems everyone believes the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 except the Mayans.
the mayan civilization does not exist how come they have been interviewed^o)

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question...6011224AA9qShX

Innocent Soul
10-25-2009, 12:43 AM
what is mayan calender? :embarrass

titus
10-25-2009, 07:11 AM
the mayan civilization does not exist how come they have been interviewed
By civilization, in this instance, they are referring to the time period when the Mayans had writing, science, and were building the amazing structures you can still find in Mexico. Why they abandoned those areas and stopped the writing and science noone knows. The Mayans themselves, though, did not completely disappear and their ancestors are still around. In fact they number in the millions.

Abdul Qadir
10-25-2009, 07:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Quran does not have any such verse . To my knowledge , there is no such hadith also.

Jesus pbuh will come and if I am not mistaken. according to a hadith he will live forty years in this world. So , I don't think we are going to have the final day on 2012. And Allah knows Best.

When someone asked the Prophet pbuh about the last day , Prophet pbuh asked something like that what did u do to face Allah on the final day ? Let's ask ourselves the same question : are we ready to meet our Lord ?
Well said sister...And Dajjal has to come, the beast has got to come, yajuj majuj got to come...to early for 2012? Maybe there will be time added on..lol

Innocent Soul
10-25-2009, 11:35 AM
True the best think we can do is be ready for the day and the death which can come anytime,anywhere.

Salahudeen
10-25-2009, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Kadir
Well said sister...And Dajjal has to come, the beast has got to come, yajuj majuj got to come...to early for 2012? Maybe there will be time added on..lol

He isn't saying the world is going to end on 2012 :hmm: he's saying we could see a string of major events ocurring. And experience a change on the Earth. Due to the 1 in every thousand year event that's going to take place in the solar system.

People seem to think he's saying the day of judgement is in 2012 but he ain't saying that, what he's getting at is the Earth could change dramatically. Based upon science. Allah knows best if it will or not we can just speculate on the evidence.

"No one is talking about the end of the world, only 31 events each lasting four days as per chapter 44 Al-Dukhaan"

Clearer to see now :)

aliadams
10-25-2009, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
He isn't saying the world is going to end on 2012 :hmm: he's saying we could see a string of major events ocurring. And experience a change on the Earth. Due to the 1 in every thousand year event that's going to take place in the solar system.

People seem to think he's saying the day of judgement is in 2012 but he ain't saying that, what he's getting at is the Earth could change dramatically. Based upon science. Allah knows best if it will or not we can just speculate on the evidence.

"No one is talking about the end of the world, only 31 events each lasting four days as per chapter 44 Al-Dukhaan"

Clearer to see now :)
Thanks brother and not only that, I said the year 1619AH = 2192 AD will also be very significant.

Here are my calculations in reverse order to the calculations of the year 1433AH = 2012AD

Copy and past from my booklet.
------------------------------
This big event will certainly not be the End of the World because a further future date can be extracted from the same Merciful verse by concatenating its 31 repeated verse numbers right-to-left (Arabic direction) to make up a 62-digit number that is divisible by 7 as follows:
77757371696765636159575553514947454240383634323028 252321181613 = 7 × 11108195956680805165653650502135350605769090617575 464617311659
In a reverse operation, this new 62-digit prime is then split into new 31 2-digit numbers that are added together to produce yet another prime number with a prime digit sum (i.e. an additive prime number) as follows:
11+10+81+95+95+66+80+80+51+65+65+36+50+50+21+35+35 +06+05+76+90+90+61+75+75+46+46+17+31+16+59 = 1619 with a prime digit sum of 1+6+1+9 = 17, an additive prime indeed. J

Future generations should watch out for the year 1619AH or 2192AD as yet another big correction (maybe 7 times stronger than the 2012 events). It is only Allah Who decides when the End of the World will come and it can arrive at anytime according to Quran 16:77:
أعوذ بالله من الشيطٰن الرجيم بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
“وَلِلَّهِ غَيْبُ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَآ أَمْرُ ٱلسَّاعَةِ إِلَّا كَلَمْحِ ٱلْبَصَرِ أَوْ هُوَ أَقْرَبُ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ قَدِيرٌ““
To Allah belongs the Unseen of heavens and earth and The Hour can come at the blink of an eye, or even nearer. Truly! Allah is capable of doing anything.”

------------------------------

And Allah knows best.

Ali Adams
God > infinity

islam2012
10-25-2009, 05:51 PM
I don't think the world will end in 2012. The major signs have not even occurred yet, but who said we won't be able to predict when they will? In that year (2012) or the year before (2011) something really big is going to happen, not because the Mayans have predicted it but because the sun's cycle is coming to a BIG end that year which will probably kill all forms of communication made by man on this earth. The GPS is definitely going. And there are predictions about the Earth flipping over as it has done many times over the past million years. What happens when the Earth flips? The sun rises in the West. That's a MAJOR sign. What happens when the sun rises in the West? The doors to repentance shall be closed and those who were on the wrong path will not be given a second chance to repent.

Allah did not reveal the day of judgement and neither can science tell us when it is. Yet, science can predict what might happen in the future and it is now predicting one of our major signs for judgement. There is nothing wrong with believing this as it is not what soothsayers are saying and it is just the same as our belief in the weather forecast predicted a week before.

Plus, saying we shouldn't analyze the Quran mathematically is somewhat absurd. The Quran is a miracle and we should look into every detail we can get our hands on. Not everything in there is clear and Allah loaded a single word with millions of meanings. The Quran is alive and we need to really read it so we can understand the signs. We are even ordered to do so by the Almighty creator.

I recommend you read about what the Jews and Christians think of the coming of the Messiah and the preparations that have been made. They are all awaiting his arrival and the on-going preparations will have been finished by 2011 - 2012. Significant isn't it?

Alphadude
10-25-2009, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam2012
I don't think the world will end in 2012. The major signs have not even occurred yet, but who said we won't be able to predict when they will? In that year (2012) or the year before (2011) something really big is going to happen, not because the Mayans have predicted it but because the sun's cycle is coming to a BIG end that year which will probably kill all forms of communication made by man on this earth. The GPS is definitely going. And there are predictions about the Earth flipping over as it has done many times over the past million years. What happens when the Earth flips? The sun rises in the West. That's a MAJOR sign. What happens when the sun rises in the West? The doors to repentance shall be closed and those who were on the wrong path will not be given a second chance to repent.

Allah did not reveal the day of judgement and neither can science tell us when it is. Yet, science can predict what might happen in the future and it is now predicting one of our major signs for judgement. There is nothing wrong with believing this as it is not what soothsayers are saying and it is just the same as our belief in the weather forecast predicted a week before.

Plus, saying we shouldn't analyze the Quran mathematically is somewhat absurd. The Quran is a miracle and we should look into every detail we can get our hands on. Not everything in there is clear and Allah loaded a single word with millions of meanings. The Quran is alive and we need to really read it so we can understand the signs. We are even ordered to do so by the Almighty creator.

I recommend you read about what the Jews and Christians think of the coming of the Messiah and the preparations that have been made. They are all awaiting his arrival and the on-going preparations will have been finished by 2011 - 2012. Significant isn't it?
i agree and i think they are waiting for dajjal lol

Salahudeen
10-25-2009, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam2012

You summarised the whole thing up excellantly, but one thing is bugging me, if all man made communication could fail wouldn't the governments and world be panicking and wouldn't we see news reports.

imagine a world without man made communication it'd be so weird and chaotic.

islam2012
10-25-2009, 07:42 PM
I've read that it would be fixed immediately and that it's only a possibility. During the last solar cycle, solar flares hit the electricity in Canada leaving them without it for a while until they got it fixed. They think they'll have this one fixed in no time too unless the Earth does a flip which means everything we have won't be working anymore. If you search for geomagnetic switch on google, you'll come across many articles regarding this many of which refute this claim without any supporting evidence. After all, it is only a prediction and nobody knows for sure what's going to happen not even whether it is likely or unlikely that the Earth will actually flip. But if you think about it, the Earth's magnetic field is already decreasing so how is it going to defend itself from the Sun's solar wind or its huge magnetic force? Plus, if you look at it from a religious point of view, we are told that the major signs include the sun's rising in the west, so I guess there's a big chance that it might happen. Almost every minor sign has taken place, we're waiting for the final few which, given the circumstances and conditions we're living now, don't need hundreds of years. I guess that immediately after that, we'll have the sun rising in the west as a result of this scientifically explained phenomena. But who knows? Only Allah knows the truth.

LockOn
10-25-2009, 07:48 PM
2012 isn't the end of the world, Mayans insist

MEXICO CITY – Apolinario Chile Pixtun is tired of being bombarded with frantic questions about the Mayan calendar supposedly "running out" on Dec. 21, 2012. After all, it's not the end of the world.

Or is it?

Definitely not, the Mayan Indian elder insists. "I came back from England last year and, man, they had me fed up with this stuff."

It can only get worse for him. Next month Hollywood's "2012" opens in cinemas, featuring earthquakes, meteor showers and a tsunami dumping an aircraft carrier on the White House.

At Cornell University, Ann Martin, who runs the "Curious? Ask an Astronomer" Web site, says people are scared.

"It's too bad that we're getting e-mails from fourth-graders who are saying that they're too young to die," Martin said. "We had a mother of two young children who was afraid she wouldn't live to see them grow up."

Chile Pixtun, a Guatemalan, says the doomsday theories spring from Western, not Mayan ideas.

A significant time period for the Mayas does end on the date, and enthusiasts have found a series of astronomical alignments they say coincide in 2012, including one that happens roughly only once every 25,800 years.

But most archaeologists, astronomers and Maya say the only thing likely to hit Earth is a meteor shower of New Age philosophy, pop astronomy, Internet doomsday rumors and TV specials such as one on the History Channel which mixes "predictions" from Nostradamus and the Mayas and asks: "Is 2012 the year the cosmic clock finally winds down to zero days, zero hope?"

It may sound all too much like other doomsday scenarios of recent decades — the 1987 Harmonic Convergence, the Jupiter Effect or "Planet X." But this one has some grains of archaeological basis.

One of them is Monument Six.

Found at an obscure ruin in southern Mexico during highway construction in the 1960s, the stone tablet almost didn't survive; the site was largely paved over and parts of the tablet were looted.

It's unique in that the remaining parts contain the equivalent of the date 2012. The inscription describes something that is supposed to occur in 2012 involving Bolon Yokte, a mysterious Mayan god associated with both war and creation.

However — shades of Indiana Jones — erosion and a crack in the stone make the end of the passage almost illegible.

Archaeologist Guillermo Bernal of Mexico's National Autonomous University interprets the last eroded glyphs as maybe saying, "He will descend from the sky."

Spooky, perhaps, but Bernal notes there are other inscriptions at Mayan sites for dates far beyond 2012 — including one that roughly translates into the year 4772.

And anyway, Mayas in the drought-stricken Yucatan peninsula have bigger worries than 2012.

"If I went to some Mayan-speaking communities and asked people what is going to happen in 2012, they wouldn't have any idea," said Jose Huchim, a Yucatan Mayan archaeologist. "That the world is going to end? They wouldn't believe you. We have real concerns these days, like rain."

The Mayan civilization, which reached its height from 300 A.D. to 900 A.D., had a talent for astronomy

Its Long Count calendar begins in 3,114 B.C., marking time in roughly 394-year periods known as Baktuns. Thirteen was a significant, sacred number for the Mayas, and the 13th Baktun ends around Dec. 21, 2012.

"It's a special anniversary of creation," said David Stuart, a specialist in Mayan epigraphy at the University of Texas at Austin. "The Maya never said the world is going to end, they never said anything bad would happen necessarily, they're just recording this future anniversary on Monument Six."
Bernal suggests that apocalypse is "a very Western, Christian" concept projected onto the Maya, perhaps because Western myths are "exhausted."

If it were all mythology, perhaps it could be written off.

But some say the Maya knew another secret: the Earth's axis wobbles, slightly changing the alignment of the stars every year. Once every 25,800 years, the sun lines up with the center of our Milky Way galaxy on a winter solstice, the sun's lowest point in the horizon.

That will happen on Dec. 21, 2012, when the sun appears to rise in the same spot where the bright center of galaxy sets.

Another spooky coincidence?

"The question I would ask these guys is, so what?" says Phil Plait, an astronomer who runs the "Bad Astronomy" blog. He says the alignment doesn't fall precisely in 2012, and distant stars exert no force that could harm Earth.

"They're really super-duper trying to find anything astronomical they can to fit that date of 2012," Plait said.

But author John Major Jenkins says his two-decade study of Mayan ruins indicate the Maya were aware of the alignment and attached great importance to it.

"If we want to honor and respect how the Maya think about this, then we would say that the Maya viewed 2012, as all cycle endings, as a time of transformation and renewal," said Jenkins.

As the Internet gained popularity in the 1990s, so did word of the "fateful" date, and some began worrying about 2012 disasters the Mayas never dreamed of.

Author Lawrence Joseph says a peak in explosive storms on the surface of the sun could knock out North America's power grid for years, triggering food shortages, water scarcity — a collapse of civilization. Solar peaks occur about every 11 years, but Joseph says there's evidence the 2012 peak could be "a lulu."

While pressing governments to install protection for power grids, Joseph counsels readers not to "use 2012 as an excuse to not live in a healthy, responsible fashion. I mean, don't let the credit cards go up."

Another History Channel program titled "Decoding the Past: Doomsday 2012: End of Days" says a galactic alignment or magnetic disturbances could somehow trigger a "pole shift."

"The entire mantle of the earth would shift in a matter of days, perhaps hours, changing the position of the north and south poles, causing worldwide disaster," a narrator proclaims. "Earthquakes would rock every continent, massive tsunamis would inundate coastal cities. It would be the ultimate planetary catastrophe."

The idea apparently originates with a 19th century Frenchman, Charles Etienne Brasseur de Bourbourg, a priest-turned-archaeologist who got it from his study of ancient Mayan and Aztec texts.

Scientists say that, at best, the poles might change location by one degree over a million years, with no sign that it would start in 2012.

While long discredited, Brasseur de Bourbourg proves one thing: Westerners have been trying for more than a century to pin doomsday scenarios on the Maya. And while fascinated by ancient lore, advocates seldom examine more recent experiences with apocalypse predictions.

"No one who's writing in now seems to remember that the last time we thought the world was going to end, it didn't," says Martin, the astronomy webmaster. "There doesn't seem to be a lot of memory that things were fine the last time around."
2012 Not End of World

There we have it folks, nothin to worry about. And anyway, Muslims should not have been taken in by this 2012 nonsense in the 1st place. The minor signs have yet to be completed, and then the major signs will come.

islam2012
10-25-2009, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LockOn
2012 Not End of World

There we have it folks, nothin to worry about. And anyway, Muslims should not have been taken in by this 2012 nonsense in the 1st place. The minor signs have yet to be completed, and then the major signs will come.

Nobody said it was going to be the end of the world.

How many minor signs are left? Just a few. And do you think they need hundreds of years? Open your eyes and see the world we're living in today. Read what the prophet says about the last of his people and the times they (we) shall witness. By the way, when the first major sign occurs and you realise that this is one of the major signs, know that repentance will not be accepted and it will be too late. Read the signs and act upon them. Don't be fooled by what the West is trying to feed people, the article you quote is written by one of them and I take everything they say with a pinch of salt. They live to deceive the world so they can accomplish their other purposes. I advise you to read about the Illuminati while you're doing your research and about the Bohemian Grove. You'll understand a lot regarding the years 2011 and 2012.

Peace

aliadams
10-26-2009, 07:40 AM
My Website heliwave.com has exceeded its monthly quota so please download the books from here instead:

Ali

titus
10-26-2009, 07:18 PM
I advise you to read about the Illuminati while you're doing your research and about the Bohemian Grove. You'll understand a lot regarding the years 2011 and 2012.
These Illuminati are amazing. Not only do they want to rule the world, now they want to destroy it. They even have a schedule!

It's a good thing that their horrible plans are being thwarted by bloggers and others on the internet. I wonder why such a powerful society does so poorly at keeping their secrets away from people with internet access?

islam2012
10-26-2009, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
I wonder why such a powerful society does so poorly at keeping their secrets away from people with internet access?
I think it's because the Internet is too big for them to keep track of everything that's on. If they find something against them, they ban or delete it immediately. Like there's a 50 video series called the arrivals which summarizes most of the things they're after and ever since it's been out, they've been disabling, deleting and banning the videos off websites. But, others have found ways to spread them. Not only that, 3 groups about them on facebook have also been deleted and the account of the active administrator of these groups as well. They're the devil, what should we expect? :skeleton:

And you know what really surprises me? how some people have never even heard of them.

BTW, which schedule are you talking about? Is it anything new? Could you provide me with it please?

Thanks, peace!

Mujahideen92
10-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Nothing is going to happen in 2012 guys...

Abdul Qadir
10-26-2009, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen92
Nothing is going to happen in 2012 guys...
Well said bro..nothing's gona happen in 2012, inshallah...

Sampharo
10-27-2009, 01:29 AM
Astaghferollah Al-Atheam

The ignorance is spreading. Not only are muslim brothers and sisters listening to sooth-sayers and fortunetellers, but also listening to internet RUMORS about old prophecies and trying to BECOME fortunetellers and soothsayers themselves, and above all are trying to use the Quran and make it a tool of prediction. imsad

The definition of soothsaying and fortunetelling is not only limited to a carnival card-reader tent for fun love predictions. It is seeking to anticipate good or bad events, general or specific using mostly any of the following:

1- interpreting material shapes or liquid traces or body parts (breaking eggs, throwing bones in the air, print of blood of animals, coffee traces in cups after drinking)
2- Calculating the positions of the planets, sun, or stars.
3- Looking for mathematical patterns in ancient text or architecture.4- Looking for patterns in current events to anticipate future ones, not based on consequence, but based on general pessimism or optimism.

Saying that the positions of the planets that is coming up happens once every 1000 years is the very heart of fortunetelling and oracle mythology, and to attempt to use mathematical patterns in the quran for fortunetelling is blasphemy at best.

Your insistence on this matter is unislamic and sinful by strict clear text:

---
لقوله صلى الله عليه وسلم : " من أتى عرافاً فسأله عن شئ - وفي لفظ أحمد - فصدقه بما يقول، لم تقبل له صلاة أربعين يوماً" [رواه مسلم]

"Whomever came to a predictor to learn and believed him, his prayer would not be accepted for forty days." Narrated by Muslim

يقول الشيخ الإمام أبو العباس تقي الدين ابن تيمية – عليه رحمة الله تعالى – : "صناعة التنجيم التي مضمونها الأحكام والتأثير. وهو الاستدلال على الحوادث الأرضية بالأحوال الفلكية والتمزيج بين القوى الفلكية والقوابل الأرضية صناعة محرمة بالكتاب والسنة وإجماع الأمة بل هي محرمةعلى لسان جميع المرسلين في جميع الملل؛ قال الله تعالى: {وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَى}

Ibn Taymeyya says: "The acts of prediction and fortunetelling that suggest on matters of effect, which include deluding or indicating events on Earth based on astronomical or astrological indicators and the mixing of astronomical "powers" with counterparts on Earth is a strictly forbidden act by the Quran and the Hadith and the consensus of scholars of Islamic Ummah, even forbidden by all prophets of all religions. God says: {The magician will never succeed where they go}

وقد قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم : " من اقتبس علما من النجوم اقتبس شعبة من السحر زاد ما زاد "
الراوي: عبدالله بن عباس المحدث: محمد جار الله الصعدي - المصدر: النوافح العطرة - الصفحة أو الرقم: 362
خلاصة الدرجة: صحيح
"Whomever sought prediction knowledge from celestial bodies, has sought a branch of magic usage, the higher he goes." NawafeHH 'Atera - 362. Class: Authentic

---
In case you don't know, magic and fortunetelling is one of the Kaba'er, and is considered kufr.

May God forgive you and guide you.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-27-2009, 01:41 AM

^ And with that, thread closed.

{They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly." They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with Allah , but most of the people do not know."}[al-'Araaf; 187]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.