/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sehri Query Need Help.

kchughtai
08-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Sallam.

My first sehri was a lilttle confusing for me as i had a read a wrong time table online, which said sehri ends at 4.07am in london.
But i was watchin TV and the azaan and dua for sehri came on at 3.45am, so i quickly ran down to have a date and a sip of water.
Now the problem that i have is that im thinking if my first roza was accpeted or do i have to make it up now, as i had a date and water while the azaan was on tv.
Could someone please help me on this, and please tell me when to keep the extra fast if i have to.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najm
08-23-2009, 02:17 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

I believe sehri ends at 4.07 in London.

Keep your fast, and fear Allah!

Not sure if you have to do it again or not. :hmm:

FiAmaaniAllah

true_muslimmah
08-23-2009, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kchughtai
Sallam.

My first sehri was a lilttle confusing for me as i had a read a wrong time table online, which said sehri ends at 4.07am in london.
But i was watchin TV and the azaan and dua for sehri came on at 3.45am, so i quickly ran down to have a date and a sip of water.
Now the problem that i have is that im thinking if my first roza was accpeted or do i have to make it up now, as i had a date and water while the azaan was on tv.
Could someone please help me on this, and please tell me when to keep the extra fast if i have to.
4.07am is correct time. No need to make up for it.

Allah knows best.

:wa:

Muslim Woman
08-23-2009, 02:41 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by kchughtai
....please tell me when to keep the extra fast if i have to.

If u need to do any extra fast , u can do it after Eid .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramisa
08-23-2009, 07:03 PM
:sl:
Your intention was pure,you won't have to fast again for that day,Insha'Allah.

Allah SubhanA Tallah knows the best:)

- IqRa -
08-24-2009, 07:52 AM
In UK (London), sehri time ends at 4.07am

http://www.ramadantimetable.co.uk/ra...able-uk/london

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.