/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Brother Salaam to All of you!

Humbler_359
08-24-2009, 06:26 AM
:sl: Brothers and Sisters,

First of all, I want to say, Ramadan Kareem Mubarak to you. :smile:

I just find this forum very interesting and decide to join it in order to become member. To introduce myself, I am also hard of hearing and living in O' Canada. I have a good knowledge of Qur'an and I enjoy reading it every night and research many topics. :D

May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala give us the courage and strength to fulfill this holy duty. This is the month of self purification, mercy and forgiveness.

:alright:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimlearner
08-24-2009, 10:12 AM
:wa:

Ramadan Mubarak!

What is to be a muslim in Canada?

ژاله
08-24-2009, 10:29 AM
welcome to the forum bro.hope you enjoy ur stay inshallah.:D

Strzelecki
08-24-2009, 10:34 AM
Wa 3alaikum salam, Humbler_359.
Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
08-24-2009, 10:39 AM

Humbler_359
08-24-2009, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'

Ramadan Mubarak!

What is to be a muslim in Canada?

:sl: Haqeeka,

There is alot of Muslims around in Canada, depending on locations. Alot of Mosques, Halal stores, and Islamic stores, clothes availables. You can find brothers and sisters easily around. Friendly.

This country is multicultural and I would say alot of immigrants from all cultures. There is not much discriminations here (compare to USA, France, Germany, so on) and also accept hijabs in jobs. Canada is much similar to UK's all multicultural but Canada is a huge country with less population. :statisfie

BW, before Canada, I was living in Abu Dhabi, which was a great fond of my memories. I miss UAE very much :cry:as I will definitely visit again later if I have a time. How is life there? Anything change?

Tony
08-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Talking of Canadian brothers, Ramadhaan Kareem brother Yanal, may Allah guide you and bless you this month, Ameen

Mysterious Uk
08-24-2009, 06:35 PM
Welcome, inshallah you will have a beneficial stay.

Humbler_359
08-24-2009, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
welcome to the forum bro.hope you enjoy ur stay inshallah.:D

Malaak,

Thank you for warm welcome. I appreciate it. Pakistan Zindabad, yes I am!

crayon
08-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Ooh, you've been in Canada and Abu Dhabi... maybe I know you? :><:

AD... Well it has changed a lot in the past couple of years, how much depends on when you left. I left in '05, returned in '09, and there have been craaazy changes, moreso in Dubai than AD, but AD has become pretty different now as well. It's still good ol' AD though alhamdullilah! :)

Anyway, Canada is awesome mashaAllah, a great place, inshaAllah it stays that way.

Welcome to the forums brother, inshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here!

nebula
08-24-2009, 06:39 PM
[PIE]Welcome to the forum [/PIE]

Woodrow
08-24-2009, 06:45 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums and Ramadan Kareem to you also.

You are correct there are quite a few Muslims in Canada. Part of the attraction is the sparse population in the Plains Provences.

We seem to have several Canadian members here.You may know some of them.Insha Allaah they will see this thread and reply here

Humbler_359
08-24-2009, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
Talking of Canadian brothers, Ramadhaan Kareem brother Yanal, may Allah guide you and bless you this month, Ameen
Ramadan Kareem to you too. It is great to meet you, Alhumdulilah!

Humbler_359
08-24-2009, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mysterious Uk
Welcome, inshallah you will have a beneficial stay.
InshAllah.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
08-24-2009, 09:00 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum! :statisfie
:Crescent:Ramadan Mubarak to u & ur fam. as well insha'Allah:Crescent:

zakirs
08-24-2009, 09:02 PM
:sl: welcome bro

Humbler_359
08-25-2009, 03:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Ooh, you've been in Canada and Abu Dhabi... maybe I know you? :><:

AD... Well it has changed a lot in the past couple of years, how much depends on when you left. I left in '05, returned in '09, and there have been craaazy changes, moreso in Dubai than AD, but AD has become pretty different now as well. It's still good ol' AD though alhamdullilah! :)

Anyway, Canada is awesome mashaAllah, a great place, inshaAllah it stays that way.

Welcome to the forums brother, inshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here!

:sl: Crayon,

:uuh:hmm crayon,maybe you are from Crayola company where I used to work, I dunno?

Thank you for explanation regarding AD, I left UAE in 97 imsad. I am aware of Dubai for attracting more travellers, it is big changing. You know, Etisalat head office building in AD with huge ball on the top of the building, I used to live there around somewhere that I couldn't find it. :'(

Muslimlearner
08-25-2009, 07:51 AM
So in Canada there is no problems about hejab :statisfie
May be I will try to go there,here is too hot and expensive..

Abu Dhabi now have new parks,lots of new buildings and activities,like Formula,plane show ect.but rents go so high there too.
In fact many ppl left Emirates due to the crises..

Misz_Muslimah
08-25-2009, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
:sl: Brothers and Sisters,

First of all, I want to say, Ramadan Kareem Mubarak to you. :smile:

I just find this forum very interesting and decide to join it in order to become member. To introduce myself, I am also hard of hearing and living in O' Canada. I have a good knowledge of Qur'an and I enjoy reading it every night and research many topics. :D

May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala give us the courage and strength to fulfill this holy duty. This is the month of self purification, mercy and forgiveness.

Asalamalaikum..

Hope you have a beneficial stay at the forum :)

crayon
08-25-2009, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
:sl: Crayon,

:uuh:hmm crayon,maybe you are from Crayola company where I used to work, I dunno?

Thank you for explanation regarding AD, I left UAE in 97 imsad. I am aware of Dubai for attracting more travellers, it is big changing. You know, Etisalat head office building in AD with huge ball on the top of the building, I used to live there around somewhere that I couldn't find it. :'(

Wa alaikum asalam

Did you really work at Crayola? If yes, then that is very very awesome.

Ohh 97, that's ages ago lol. Never visited it since?
And yeah, I remember that building! There were 2 with the ball on top, one was called baynouna and the other was etisalat, perhaps? I lived in 'the fat green building by the corniche which everyone knows' lol, Abela, if it was around when you were there. Ahh AD was nice, I miss it.

Humbler_359
08-26-2009, 05:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'
So in Canada there is no problems about hejab :statisfie
May be I will try to go there,here is too hot and expensive..

Abu Dhabi now have new parks,lots of new buildings and activities,like Formula,plane show ect.but rents go so high there too.
In fact many ppl left Emirates due to the crises..
There is no problem in Hijab public here unlike changing rules in France. Interesting for sharing AD, very helpful, sis! :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
Asalamalaikum..

Hope you have a beneficial stay at the forum :)
Alhumdulilah, I am confident that this forum is a great place to discuss and debate from all over the world. I find that our members come from UK mostly and I could learn from them as well.

format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Wa alaikum asalam

Did you really work at Crayola? If yes, then that is very very awesome.

Ohh 97, that's ages ago lol. Never visited it since?
And yeah, I remember that building! There were 2 with the ball on top, one was called baynouna and the other was etisalat, perhaps? I lived in 'the fat green building by the corniche which everyone knows' lol, Abela, if it was around when you were there. Ahh AD was nice, I miss it.

YES. Well, I haven't visit AD yet since long times. I will likely to travel to UAE and some other Muslim countries which would be very interesting.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.