/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan karim

touba
08-24-2009, 11:41 AM
Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou Allah taala wa barakatou.

Brothers an sisters in the islam ramadan karim . Please be strong and keep your fast good , pray with khoshou3 , Give your heart and soul to Allah Subhanahou wa taala only , Inshallah Allah Subhanahou wa taala accept from us and make us more strong in this special month and all the rest months ameen yarabba alameen.

Please pray and dont forget us with your duaa

Jazakoum Allah khaiyran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
08-24-2009, 01:00 PM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatu sister,
Ramadhan mubarak to you too..may allah make it easy for us and inshallah we gain loads of reward from fasting in this blessed month

Amiin to all the duas..

Sarahd
08-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Wa alaikum salaam sister, Ramadhaan Kareem to you & ur family, May u all have a blessed Ramadhaan,
Insha Allah, and dont forget me in your Duas plz.

- IqRa -
08-24-2009, 01:11 PM
^ Snap

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
touba
08-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Alaikoum Assalam,

Jazakoum Allah khayiran , I will make duaa for you all inshallah

your sister in islam

btissam

touba
08-24-2009, 01:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
^ Snap
What is snap?

Muslimah4Eva x
08-24-2009, 02:01 PM
Asalamalikum wa rahmutullahi wa barakatu sister,

May Allah make Ramadan inshallah easy for all of us in this blessed month....amiin

RAMADAN MUBARAK TO MY BROTHERS AND SITERS IN ISLAM!!!

touba
08-24-2009, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah4Eva x
Asalamalikum wa rahmutullahi wa barakatu sister,

May Allah make Ramadan inshallah easy for all of us in this blessed month....amiin

RAMADAN MUBARAK TO MY BROTHERS AND SITERS IN ISLAM!!!
Inshallah Ameen ya rabba alameen ,Jazaki Allah khayiran Okhtee

Ramisa
08-24-2009, 06:44 PM
:sl:

May Allah assist you in fasting and give you the true niyaah(intention),ameen. I will pray for the best of all IB members and hope you do the same for my guidance through this holy month.

Sister Touba-T.I.A. Used the word snap to define how the post above was probably similar to what she was going to say.

:w:

touba
08-24-2009, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramisa
:sl:

May Allah assist you in fasting and give you the true niyaah(intention),ameen. I will pray for the best of all IB members and hope you do the same for my guidance through this holy month.

Sister Touba-T.I.A. Used the word snap to define how the post above was probably similar to what she was going to say.

:w:
Jazaki Allah Khayiran Okhtee , I will make duaa for you as well inshallah , Ramadan Mubarak Karim

markislam
08-25-2009, 01:48 AM
please keep me in your prayers i need wisdom to remember the prayers, right now it is so hard for me.

touba
08-25-2009, 09:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by markislam
please keep me in your prayers i need wisdom to remember the prayers, right now it is so hard for me.
I will inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.