/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Donate NOW! And get your shade(s)...

- IqRa -
08-25-2009, 02:14 PM
:salamext:

:shade: :coolalien:coolious:

No..not these shades... :D

Something much, MUCH better.

The Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam said
"The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity."
[At Tirmidhi, Hadith Number 604]

Abu Huraira RadiAllaahu Anhu reported Allaah's Messenger Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam as saying:
"Every (good) deed of the son of Adam would be multiplied, a good deed receiving a tenfold to seven hundredfold reward. Allaah, the Exalted and Majestic, has said: 'With the exception of fasting, for it is done for Me and I will give a reward for it, for one abandons his passion and food for My sake. There are two occasions of joy for one who fasts, joy when he breaks it, and joy when he meets his Lord, and the breath (of an observer of fast) is sweeter to Allaah than the fragrance of musk." '
[Sahih Muslim, Book of Fasting (Book 6), Chapter 29, Hadith Number 2567]

SubhanAllaah, there are many charities out there helping our brothers and sisters, making sure they get to eat a decent meal, sleep with a roof over their heads, providing people with medicines they need, provide care and doctors for them, etc.

Please check out the Charities below, and give as much as you can inshaAllaah. Also, it is the month of Ramadhan, the rewards being multiplied from 10 up to 700 times! SubhaanAllaah...

Donate Online

----------

Donate Online

----------

Donate Online

----------

Donate Online

----------

Donate Online

----------

Donate Online

----------

May Allaah give us all the tawfeeq to help our brothers and sister in Islaam in the time of need, Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
09-01-2009, 12:08 PM
:bump:....

Hassan C
09-01-2009, 01:37 PM
May Allah reward you for donating Inshallah.

- IqRa -
09-25-2009, 10:48 AM
...bUmP...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
09-25-2009, 11:14 AM
can i put another charity up its quite new, an up and coming charity the name is ASR ''abdullahii student relief''

just a silly joke , inshallah i will pay when i am more financially stable :(

glo
09-25-2009, 01:19 PM
I like the shades you speak of, T.I.A :D

Is it more beneficial for Muslims to donate to other Muslims or specifically Islamic causes, or is it equally beneficial to donate to general humanitarian causes (i.e. to people in need, regardless of religious affiliation)

- IqRa -
09-25-2009, 01:37 PM
All are humans, all need help. If we all don't help each otherm then this world will be a very very sad place.

Personally, for example in a scenario if there was a non Muslim and he hadnt ate for 2 days, and there was a Muslim and he hadn't drank for 1 day, I would give food to the non Muslim.

I guess it depends on which human being is in more need. My personal opinion.

voluntary sach
11-01-2020, 09:36 PM
<strong><a data-cke-saved-href="https://www.sachpak.org" href="https://www.sachpak.org">SACH</a> ISLAMIC CHARITY OF PAKISTAN Logo: <em><a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.sachpak.org" href="http://www.sachpak.org">Donate Now</a></em></strong>

voluntary sach
11-01-2020, 09:40 PM
Donate Now

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.