/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cancer

Lostinthisworld
08-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Assalamualaikum

My mom has been battling with lymphoma (cancer) for the past 3 years. Even the strongest chemo doesn't seem to work on her. Now the cancer has spread to many parts of her body. It is very painful to see her suffer this way. Currently she is receiving alternative treatment, hopefully it works. Please pray for her recovery. I cant imagine my life without her.
Is there any special prayer that i can perform for people who are suffering form critical disease?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
touba
08-25-2009, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lostinthisworld
Assalamualaikum

My mom has been battling with lymphoma (cancer) for the past 3 years. Even the strongest chemo doesn't seem to work on her. Now the cancer has spread to many parts of her body. It is very painful to see her suffer this way. Currently she is receiving alternative treatment, hopefully it works. Please pray for her recovery. I cant imagine my life without her.
Is there any special prayer that i can perform for people who are suffering form critical disease?
Sister Allah Subhanahou Wa Taala cure her inshallah , I will make duaa for her inshallah

- IqRa -
08-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Just make du'a from your heart.

Snowflake
08-25-2009, 02:47 PM
SubhanAllah :imsad:

May Allah grant your mother shifa and make her illness a blessing for her. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
08-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Ameen

noorseeker
08-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Ameen

cat eyes
08-25-2009, 09:24 PM
sorry to hear about your mother, i know what it feels like and what you are going through. if you want to talk i am always here for you. you can pm me? i will make duaa Allah will make things easy on you all ameen.

جوري
08-26-2009, 01:38 AM
May Allah swt grant your mother shifa'a and comfort ameen ya rabb..
we must utilize Ramadan to Ask Allah swt for what we want.. this is the month of mercy.. every hardship we go through increases our scale of good deeds.. insha'Allah. we'll all remember your mom in our du3a..
hang tough and stay strong and above all make du3a as if you were out for battle.. with passion and force...

:w:

-Elle-
08-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Ameen to all the duah:(..
Stay strong, for yourself and for her.

Insh'Allah Allah will heal her, and that she gets reward for all that she is going through.

Have patience; best of luck.

Lostinthisworld
08-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Thanks to all of u...really appreciate it.

Laila01x
08-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Ameen.

Inshallah she makes full recovery.

Woodrow
08-26-2009, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
SubhanAllah :imsad:

May Allah grant your mother shifa and make her illness a blessing for her. Ameen
Ameen

To add to this do not look upon this as a curse. Rather try to see the blessing both you and your mother are receiving. You both have been given the gift of time for preparation and a time to be certain all thoughts of love are shared.

How many people have had harsh words with a parent and before having the chance to apologise for those words the parent is lost in an accident? You are being spared the chance of this happening.

You have been given the opportunity to know and understand what a wonderful person your mother is and can see the need to express your love while you can. This is an advantage few people ever have.

Yes, it is hard to see her suffer in pain. Yet, the important thing is that she knows you share this pain with her. Sharing pain can bring people much closer than the sharing of joy does.

Muslimah4Eva x
08-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Inshallah I will pray for her.

M..x
08-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un... Made me sad to see this. May Allah grant her tha ability to get fru this illness & give her a fast recovery duing this blessed month. I pray for her well-being & really admire your strength, Keep strong sis & put your faith in Allah xXx

Sari
08-27-2009, 02:47 PM
InshaAllah Allah help her and her family through this and grant her a full recovery. Ameen.

Misz_Muslimah
08-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Assalamualaikum

Wa alaykum salam sister
Allah, the Exalted, says:

"And your Rubb said: `Invoke Me, [i.e., believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation).''' (40:60)

1467. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The supplication most often recited by the Prophet (PBUH) was: "Allahumma atina fid-dunya hasanatan, wa fil-akhirati hasanatan, wa qina `adhab-annar (O our Rubb! give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the punishment of the Fire).'''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1469. Tariq bin Ashyam (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Whenever a man entered the fold of Islam, the Prophet (PBUH) would show him how to perform Salat and then direct him to supplicate: "Allahumm-aghfir li, warhamni, wa-hdini, wa `afini, warzuqni (O Allah! Forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, guard me against harm and provide me with sustenance and salvation).'''
[Muslim].

- IqRa -
09-18-2009, 02:58 PM
How is she now, sister?

Santoku
09-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Assalamualaikum

For what they a worth she has my prayers and good wishes. Not much else to say,

Muhammad
09-18-2009, 05:09 PM
:sl:

I am sorry to hear that sister. May Allaah (swt) give her complete shifaa' and make it a purification for her, Aameen.

Patience7
09-18-2009, 08:52 PM
May Allah help u and all ur family members through this difficult moment...and grant ur mother better health inshAllah

zakirs
09-18-2009, 11:42 PM
:sl:

I will do dua sis... Be strong and we all are with you and your mom

Lostinthisworld
09-19-2009, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
How is she now, sister?
My mom past away on 9th sept :cry:.This is a very difficult period for me and my family.Please pray for her departed soul.

ژاله
09-19-2009, 04:07 PM
^ Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji3oon. i am very sorry to hear this. may Allah grant her the highest of the paradise Ameen. mashAllah she passed away in ramadan- the month of blessings. may Allah have mercy upon her soul, forgive her sins and give you the courage to bear this immense loss. Ameen. stay strong dear sis, may Allah be with you...:cry:

جوري
09-19-2009, 09:15 PM
your mom passed away in the holy months and battling a disease and Allah knows best but whomever dies battling a deadly disease he/she has the status of a martyr. Insha'Allah your mother is in the best of place, in the eternal house, where she is no longer in pain and can smile free.

My dear ukhty, you are in my du3a insha'Allah, I know it is a difficult time for you, I have just lost my uncle yesterday and my aunt and cousin are devastated as are the rest of us. But we all belong to God and we will return to him as he wills. Al7mdlillah that she fulfilled the best purpose in this world, brought an amazing young woman like you in this world and passed from this world as martyrs do.

you'll be in my thoughts and prayers

waslaam 3lykoum wr wb
xxx

Muhaba
09-20-2009, 07:12 AM
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji3oon.

May Allah make it easy for you both and give your loved ones comfort in the grave and a great place in Jannah.

Sister Lostinthisworld, your mother died battling a disease for three years; insha-Allah any sins of hers have been erased because of the pain she went through because a muslim doesn't suffer but it erases his/her sins. May Allah give her Jannah and give you sabr.

- IqRa -
09-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

May Allaah grant her Jannah, Ameen

brandonmccabe8
09-01-2022, 06:00 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm going through a similar thing with someone close to me. I think the best thing you could give her right now is your support. Even if you think she has given up on the idea of fighting the cancer, your mother still needs you to make sure she has the quality of life she deserves. Whether one chooses aggressive treatment or not, simply the ordeal of having cancer is difficult and your emotional support can make a huge difference.

Muhammad
09-03-2022, 07:49 PM
السلام عليكم Brandon,

May Allah make it easy for your loved one and make this an expiation for their sins and a means of attaining a higher rank in the Hereafter, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.