/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what do you want to change (or gain) from our holy month?

youngsister
08-25-2009, 10:51 PM
salam bros n sis, hope your all in best of health n iman. feel so happy ramandan is here, like its somehow going to save me from the daily sins i used to commit, dont get me wrong i wanna stick to my changes. e i, i stopped listenin to music and hope to carry this on

so what do u guys want to change about yourselfs this month n the nxt for the sake of allah? :)
OOPS BTW POSTED THIS IN WRONG ACCOUNT, TRUE BELIEVER HERE.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
08-26-2009, 06:30 AM
This month I am praying particularly for peace and understanding between Muslims and Christians across the world.
On a personal level I am praying for a peaceful heart, and to resist the temptation to repay anger with anger.

I am spending less time on the computer and more time with friends and family.
I am making a point of contacting those people who I know may be lonely or in need.

The focus of my daily prayer is this:

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

_PakistaN_
08-27-2009, 07:47 AM
Umm. Fast all Fasts Inshallah. Try to pray Salaahs in the Mosque. Attend as much Tarawi's as I can. Read Quran, and overall become a better muslim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.