/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that you know when you are dying

AnonymousPoster
08-25-2009, 11:35 PM
:sl:

I was baout to Pray Asr and inoticed i was hick uping alot and the sister nextto me said that that mean the A ngel of Death is near you and to say Shahada!!!!

i was scrared but is this true?

and is it true that a person know that they are going to die a little before they actually do but thay cant change their actions or tell anyone

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
08-25-2009, 11:47 PM
The shahada isnt going to stop the angel death, if hes coming for you , hes coming

markislam
08-26-2009, 12:23 AM
what kind of answer is that, it is nothing but baseless answers.

جوري
08-26-2009, 04:47 AM
well the whole thing is kinda funny no? if the angel of death had come for you, you wouldn't be here to tell us about it?.. I see no correlation between hiccups and dying .. perhaps the sister who told you this can better elucidate her points?

I personally despise nothing more than superstitions and ignorance!

one of the things the prophet SAW used to seek refuge from
Ignorance and laziness amongst others..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
gang4
08-26-2009, 04:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

I was baout to Pray Asr and inoticed i was hick uping alot and the sister nextto me said that that mean the A ngel of Death is near you and to say Shahada!!!!

and is it true that a person know that they are going to die a little before they actually do but thay cant change their actions or tell anyone

Dying should not be that scary... it is inevitable to all living things...
What scary is the aftermath specially if we receive our scroll using our left hands..

In Jahanam, we even WISH to die but we can't....That is SCARY!

If we can just use our remaining time on earth to worship Allah the best we could to avoid that place....but, naturally we are falling short....hence, there is a race among us to ask Allah's forgiveness as much as we could...

Omar_4
08-26-2009, 04:50 AM
That seems like superstition... I looked it up online, nothing came up. But the internet isn't exactly the best source. Maybe another member could clarify.

Omar_4
08-26-2009, 04:53 AM
gosh wrong thread, i m so sorry to spam. :(

- IqRa -
08-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Hiccuping and angel of death...what?! This is a new joke I've heard LOL

Santoku
08-26-2009, 10:57 AM

I suggest it depends on how you are going to die, certainly one of the symptoms of a heartattack is a "feeling of doom".

But we are all dying - one day at a time.

As for keeping away the Angel of Death with a prayer, nobody can pray that hard.

cat eyes
08-26-2009, 11:23 PM

i don't know but i did hear before when you hickup your heart skips a beat or your heart slows down so after you hickup, you are mean't to say Alhamdulilah and when you sneeze also if your still Alive:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.