/* */

PDA

View Full Version : this guy

AnonymousPoster
08-25-2009, 11:39 PM
:sl:

im taking arabic class in madrasa and the teacher is also a student.I dont like him but his arabic skills,like they way he talks and the way he quotes from the holy Quran is incredible and so im nervous around him.i am almost 100 percent positive that i dont like him yet my hear races kind of when i see him.I lovebeing in his class b/c i am very passionate about arabic.I am trying to learn to i can be closer to ALLAH AZAWAJAL but ami comitting a sin by feeling this way.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bub
08-26-2009, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

im taking arabic class in madrasa and the teacher is also a student.I dont like him but his arabic skills,like they way he talks and the way he quotes from the holy Quran is incredible and so im nervous around him.i am almost 100 percent positive that i dont like him yet my hear races kind of when i see him.I lovebeing in his class b/c i am very passionate about arabic.I am trying to learn to i can be closer to ALLAH AZAWAJAL but ami comitting a sin by feeling this way.

marry him then?

Ummu Sufyaan
08-26-2009, 02:05 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
as poster above said, maybe you should consider him for marriage? if not, i would consider changing classes. don't fool yourself by convincing yourself you dont like him...don't underestimate attraction for even a sec :)

Alphadude
08-26-2009, 02:07 AM
i agree with Umm ul-Shaheed the more you stay the more feelings u will feel

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamicRevival
08-26-2009, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bub
marry him then?
Lol, That would be a bit of a hasty move :)

We should never confuse lust for love. Move class as the above poster suggested and then see how you feel...

mahfuja
08-26-2009, 02:13 AM
Alhamdulillah there are SO many Arabic courses out there insha'Allah if you just switch classes then nor will this confusion remain nor will the doubt of "Lust/love" remain :)

syilla
08-26-2009, 02:22 AM
lol... Just lower your gaze... and you cannot control your heart pounding.

This normally happen in students and teachers thing...huhuhu.

convert
08-26-2009, 03:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bub
marry him then?
yeah this is terrible advice. you're basically telling the sister to go lust after him.

see if you can transfer to another class, sister.

Beardo
08-26-2009, 03:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
Lol, That would be a bit of a hasty move :)

We should never confuse lust for love. Move class as the above poster suggested and then see how you feel...

Agreed.

markislam
08-26-2009, 12:10 PM
just go to another class, it is nothing but infatuation

Snowflake
08-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Lol who are we to say it's love or lust..? Only Allah knows.

but if marriage is out of the question then change classes :)

AnonymousPoster
08-26-2009, 04:19 PM

wow i NEVER said i like/loved him..just a little nervous around him...i cant change classes,the deadline has already passed....im not attracted to him,i dnt find him (physically) atrractive AT ALL,i just get happy when i come to that class b/c i love arabic n he is very nice thats it.but yes i lower my gaze n i Pray to ALLAH AZAWAJAL to forgive me for comitting Zina of the eyes

IbnAbdulHakim
08-26-2009, 05:17 PM
u dont love him.. .but u made a whole thread about him? lol

its even called "this guy"

anyway everything you've described are symptoms of having your heart endowed with the love of another

allahu a'lam

Bub
08-26-2009, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by convert
yeah this is terrible advice. you're basically telling the sister to go lust after him.

see if you can transfer to another class, sister.
im apologies for a terrible sister but i thought she liked him by her heart so I gave her my thoughts. anyway AnonymousGender says she didnt like/love him.
Forgive me for my error, Ameen

mathematician
08-26-2009, 05:48 PM
What's the point of this thread, may I ask?

ayan333
08-26-2009, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
u dont love him.. .but u made a whole thread about him? lol

its even called "this guy"

anyway everything you've described are symptoms of having your heart endowed with the love of another

allahu a'lam

Brother lets not be so judgmental.give the sister you advice or just ignore the whole thread

Ummu Sufyaan
08-27-2009, 05:01 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam

wow i NEVER said i like/loved him..just a little nervous around him...i cant change classes,the deadline has already passed....im not attracted to him,i dnt find him (physically) atrractive AT ALL,i just get happy when i come to that class b/c i love arabic n he is very nice thats it.but yes i lower my gaze n i Pray to ALLAH AZAWAJAL to forgive me for comitting Zina of the eyes

you don't have to be physically attracted to someone to find them attractive.
as i said b4: dont underestimate attraction :)

noorseeker
08-27-2009, 06:23 AM
women are attracted by the voice of a man

nebula
08-27-2009, 06:36 AM
if its his character that you like then why not consider him for marriage

cat eyes
08-30-2009, 10:58 PM

change the class.. you won't be concentrating if your to much intoxicated by his voice so it would be sin really if you look at this way, your not concentrating whats he reciting from the holy qur'an which are Allah swt beautiful words rather your taking interest in his voice which means your putting him on a higher position then Allah swt... believe it or not some scholars would say this is minor shirk and if he is beautifying his voice on perpis so that girls will take notice this is also minor shirk on his side

IbnAbdulHakim
08-30-2009, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

Brother lets not be so judgmental.give the sister you advice or just ignore the whole thread
lol i really gotta start keeping tracks of my replies

dont see how that turned out all "judgemental".

From everything she said i formed the most logical conclusion i could.

i had no intention of being judgemental :hmm:

zakirs
08-30-2009, 11:25 PM
n i Pray to ALLAH AZAWAJAL to forgive me for comitting Zina of the eyes
Ameen, May Allah help you in controlling your desires

Sahabiyaat
08-31-2009, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
women are attracted by the voice of a man
voice and smell apparently.

So if you want to get married, please take a shower brothers, and dont go to the other extreme of finishing 3 bottles of after shave every 2hrs......i really do choke from the fumes sometimes when i walk past..:heated:

cat eyes
08-31-2009, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
voice and smell apparently.

So if you want to get married, please take a shower brothers, and dont go to the other extreme of finishing 3 bottles of after shave every 2hrs......i really do choke from the fumes sometimes when i walk past..:heated:
:giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!