/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wearing hijab for the rest of my life, inshaAllah

Bub
08-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Sisters, brothers thank you so much for answers my questions and gave me advices and might Allah bless u all. (i made a dua of u all and still now) Im disappointed my family never taught me about ISLAMIC expect some people and deaf mosque lecture i attend every month . But on here, its easily to help me gain knowledge in Islamic, its so beauty religion in the whole world! Im started to wearing hajiab on last sunday. I feel so good and safe mashaAlllah etc enough of me, ramadhaan kermeen! :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
08-26-2009, 12:57 AM
MashaAllah sis! :)
I am really happy for you, that's such a huge improvement in such a blessed month, Congratulation dear!!

May Allah accept from you and increase your and our knowledge in Islam

May Allah keep you on the right path for the rest of your life

kwolney01
08-26-2009, 12:57 AM
Alhamdullilah!

That's great sister. :D

I recently started wearing the hijab also. I was nervous about how people may treat me after I started wearing it but Alhamdullilah it's been great. All my non-Muslim friends treat me the same way. My family is okay with it.

It's a great opportunity for dawah because a lot of people will ask you about it.

I wish you the best sister! :D

Jazak Allah Khair

Bub
08-26-2009, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kwolney01
Alhamdullilah!

That's great sister. :D

I recently started wearing the hijab also. I was nervous about how people may treat me after I started wearing it but Alhamdullilah it's been great. All my non-Muslim friends treat me the same way. My family is okay with it.

It's a great opportunity for dawah because a lot of people will ask you about it.

I wish you the best sister! :D

Jazak Allah Khair
kwolney01, know what you mean. I have a lot of non-muslim friends :hiding: sometimes i wonder if they r treating me the same or not, anyway i have to find out next week. Will teachers be too shocked or ask me too much questions? LOL looking forward to see their facial expressions, its remind me of "Does my head look big in this" by Randa Abdel-Fattah :statisfie a good book, mashaAllah. What happens, inshaAllah Allah help me. Im happy to take a gut for Allah the oneness.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bub
08-26-2009, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
MashaAllah sis! :)
I am really happy for you, that's such a huge improvement in such a blessed month, Congratulation dear!!

May Allah accept from you and increase your and our knowledge in Islam

May Allah keep you on the right path for the rest of your life
Thanks sister!;D Insha'Allah!

- IqRa -
08-26-2009, 08:26 AM
Congratulations sister. May Allaah continue to guide you, Ameen. Please remember us in your dua's inshaAllaah.

ژاله
08-26-2009, 10:58 AM
congratulations Bub! may Allah keep you steadfast on islam ameen:)

Bub
08-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Thanks sisters! Of course I always keep Islamic Board in my mind when performance as-salat, T.I.A.

sirajstc
08-28-2009, 11:48 AM
nice to hear tat MAy Allah reward u Ameen and teach them ur frds 2 :)

Bub
08-29-2009, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sirajstc
nice to hear tat MAy Allah reward u Ameen and teach them ur frds 2 :)
thanks bro, Ameen! Thanks, i will insha'Allah, if my friends r interesting, i can give them Qur'Ran to read
:D

kwolney01
08-29-2009, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bub
kwolney01, know what you mean. I have a lot of non-muslim friends :hiding: sometimes i wonder if they r treating me the same or not, anyway i have to find out next week. Will teachers be too shocked or ask me too much questions? LOL looking forward to see their facial expressions, its remind me of "Does my head look big in this" by Randa Abdel-Fattah :statisfie a good book, mashaAllah. What happens, inshaAllah Allah help me. Im happy to take a gut for Allah the oneness.

I worried about what my teachers would say also because I was starting a new semester in college. To be honest they treated me the same and didn't ask me anything about it. They knew who I was and talked to me like nothing changed. (I guess when I first started wearing my hijab I thought that people wouldn't recognize me LOL :) )

I love that book! I read that awhile ago and really liked how the story went. I recommend anyone who hasn't read that book to read it. It's perfect for young adults.

I wish you the best sister!

Jazak Allah Khair :D

Humbler_359
08-29-2009, 08:32 PM
:sl: Bub,

I find interesting in this forum, i see there are some deaf or hard of hearing people here, I am also hard of hearing as well. :statisfie

I am still new to this forum.

Woodrow
08-29-2009, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359

I find interesting in this forum, i see there are some deaf or hard of hearing people here, I am also hard of hearing as well. :statisfie

There are several hard of hearing and deaf members. Myself included, although in my case my hearing was greatly restored through Bi-Neural hearing aids. Masha Allaah.

Humbler_359
08-29-2009, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
There are several hard of hearing and deaf members. Myself included, although in my case my hearing was greatly restored through Bi-Neural hearing aids. Masha Allaah.
Masha'Allah, I am happy for you. I am very grateful to my parents for a wonderful raising me in Islamic way in balance life with both hearing/deaf world in which I am aware of.

Hope all is well with you......... :D

Rasema
08-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Assalamu Alikum

What you've written just made me happy :)

MashAllah.

May Allah,spw, strenghten you sisi.

Bub
09-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Sisters, brothers! Im home today for the weekend, im going to tell u all what they said and how did they reacted by me wearing haijab. girls are very respect, teachers didnt say anything expect 'u look lovely', 'why are u wearing it?' my form teacher was shocked when he saw me today and said hi how are you in a high pitch voice, i suspect he made everybody 2 hear him and then he touch his hair, i went like confused looks, Allah swt know what he thinks. Opposite genders asked me TOO much questions like

*what made u wear it?
*u shave ur hair off?
*what would happen if i take ur haijab off?
*ur hair was NICE
*Will u wear it for the rest of ur life?

BLAH BLAH but few of them are respect and girls are pretty stand up for me when guys said silly things. When i went to photography lesson, my male teacher asked if i was COLD? LOL The headteacher came in for tour a visition and saw me and said ' a muslim girl'. But i explained to them why i wear it bec closer to a God. and then they asked me over, over and over again. Really annoying after all Im GREAT. guys and i were in argument about a God, they are disbelieve and then i asked them a question, who made us? they said scientific and i said its from a God. I said 1st person are Adam, and furthermore his wife. They went like how do U KNOW? I said from Qur'Ran, they said no no, 1st creature are CAVE man???!??! they are reject what i said and i said fine i respect u and wait til day of Judgment. Anyway, im really PROUD of myself and im pleased i take a massive step, a beautiful feeling!
I wear it with my head held high
Might Allah pleased with my effort, Ameen!

P.S. everybody treat me the same anyway

Bub
09-04-2009, 05:42 PM

Masha'Allah, i hope u like ur stay here! Here is my favorite website, might Allah swt guide them all. by the way how did u find here? google or through a friend? :D

Bub
09-04-2009, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Masha'Allah im wearing freedom cochlear implant, its 4x better than my old one, masha'Allah! :D

cat eyes
09-04-2009, 06:19 PM
MASHALLAAH sister your so brave:) its always nice to hear these stories

Bub
09-04-2009, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
MASHALLAAH sister your so brave:) its always nice to hear these stories
:D thanks in advance! of course for Allah s.w.t

Somaiyah
09-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Mashallah, congratulations... Very happy for your sake. I hope to start wear it now this September inshallah... I wear it when I am far from home and my family, now I just need to tell them the truth and then I will start with it directly... I can't wait. I just hope Allah (swt) will give me strength and courage to tell my parents.

Amanda
09-05-2009, 02:48 AM
Mash'allah sister! As a recent revert, I've also been thinking lots about the hijab, and I'm curious about your experience. Did you just decide 'today is the day, I'm wearing it' or did you set a day in advance? Also, did you go from not wearing it at all to wearing it all the time, or did you start wearing it 'part-time' first? I'm living in Indonesia, and my in-laws all say that hijab is Sunnah, and that if I'm not ready to wear it yet it's not a sin. But everything I read says it is, so I hope that I will find the strength that you found one day.

Bub
09-05-2009, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kwolney01
I worried about what my teachers would say also because I was starting a new semester in college. To be honest they treated me the same and didn't ask me anything about it. They knew who I was and talked to me like nothing changed. (I guess when I first started wearing my hijab I thought that people wouldn't recognize me LOL :) )

I love that book! I read that awhile ago and really liked how the story went. I recommend anyone who hasn't read that book to read it. It's perfect for young adults.

I wish you the best sister!

Jazak Allah Khair :D
masha'Allah might Allah guide u, insha'Allah! Yeh me too expect they asked me too much questions as u can read my story above LOL I would love to buy it as i read it in book shop LOL but not finish thou, good end? Insha'Allah. :D

MMohammed
09-05-2009, 05:39 PM
I am feeling so great.
MashaAllah sister.
May Allah, keep you on right path.What Allah orders has definitely a big benifit in it.

Bub
09-05-2009, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by J Aaliyah
Mashallah, congratulations... Very happy for your sake. I hope to start wear it now this September inshallah... I wear it when I am far from home and my family, now I just need to tell them the truth and then I will start with it directly... I can't wait. I just hope Allah (swt) will give me strength and courage to tell my parents.
thanks sister! insha'Allah. yeah u can!! not to feel ashamed of wear it in front of ur family sister, im really happy for u but why do u wear it when far away from ur family? ru a convert? :D wish u all the best

Bub
09-05-2009, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amanda
Mash'allah sister! As a recent revert, I've also been thinking lots about the hijab, and I'm curious about your experience. Did you just decide 'today is the day, I'm wearing it' or did you set a day in advance? Also, did you go from not wearing it at all to wearing it all the time, or did you start wearing it 'part-time' first? I'm living in Indonesia, and my in-laws all say that hijab is Sunnah, and that if I'm not ready to wear it yet it's not a sin. But everything I read says it is, so I hope that I will find the strength that you found one day.
masha'Allah, im proud of u sister! no, im wearing it full-time, feel so good! Actually, i wanted to wear haijab at the summer but my mother thought i am not ready blah blah but still she is happy for me bec i do it for Allah as He has guide me, brought me to life from my mother's womb. O Awww! My best friend feel not ready to wear haijab as everybody asked her, why didnt u wear haijab too in 6th form. She went like u cant tell me what to do, i feel not ready but i do not know if its a sin? :hmm: Insha'Allah, mayb u can make a lot of du'a, Allah always listen to prayers, Ameen!

Bub
09-05-2009, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MMohammed
I am feeling so great.
MashaAllah sister.
May Allah, keep you on right path.What Allah orders has definitely a big benifit in it.
:D thanks brother, its the best moment ever in my life, seriously. might Allah bless u for ur postive comment

bint_ali
09-07-2009, 01:37 PM
mashAllah oukthi

May Allah swt help you and keep you strong and steedfast - Ameen!

zakirs
09-07-2009, 01:50 PM
:sl:
Great news sis , I am so happy to read your posts :).

May Allah bless you for your courage :)

Danah
09-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Sisters, brothers! Im home today for the weekend, im going to tell u all what they said and how did they reacted by me wearing haijab. girls are very respect, teachers didnt say anything expect 'u look lovely', 'why are u wearing it?' my form teacher was shocked when he saw me today and said hi how are you in a high pitch voice, i suspect he made everybody 2 hear him and then he touch his hair, i went like confused looks, Allah swt know what he thinks. Opposite genders asked me TOO much questions like

*what made u wear it?
*u shave ur hair off?
*what would happen if i take ur haijab off?
*ur hair was NICE
*Will u wear it for the rest of ur life?

BLAH BLAH but few of them are respect and girls are pretty stand up for me when guys said silly things. When i went to photography lesson, my male teacher asked if i was COLD? LOL The headteacher came in for tour a visition and saw me and said ' a muslim girl'. But i explained to them why i wear it bec closer to a God. and then they asked me over, over and over again. Really annoying after all Im GREAT. guys and i were in argument about a God, they are disbelieve and then i asked them a question, who made us? they said scientific and i said its from a God. I said 1st person are Adam, and furthermore his wife. They went like how do U KNOW? I said from Qur'Ran, they said no no, 1st creature are CAVE man???!??! they are reject what i said and i said fine i respect u and wait til day of Judgment. Anyway, im really PROUD of myself and im pleased i take a massive step, a beautiful feeling!
I wear it with my head held high
Might Allah pleased with my effort, Ameen!

P.S. everybody treat me the same anyway
MashaAllah thats rly great sis :)
Because u did it only for the sake of Allah, he made it easy on u

May Allah keep u always steedfast on the right path dear

Bub
09-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Thank you all for your support but still people here are still bothering me by the same boring questions and I send an email to teachers and head teacher for my assembly speech this Friday so pupils can gain understand in my religious, insha’Allah! Some of my muslim girlfriends think im sooo BRAVE, lol! one of my really good friend, she wanted wear hijab but feel not ready? how can i give her a good point?? I told her i think she should wear it bec she will go to college for her as level, its part of fresh start, innt? but she is scared of what others reacts, i told her, i do not care what people says or think. This world is a test. Help me out

Bub
09-07-2009, 04:35 PM
I also forget to ask a question, i went to my first textile lesson today, it was so lovely! anyway, a teacher asked me to draw pupil's face so i did what she asked me to do but i feel something is wrong. Is it a sin if u draw someone's face if so, its part of textile work =S

Humbler_359
09-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Masha'Allah, i hope u like ur stay here! Here is my favorite website, might Allah swt guide them all. by the way how did u find here? google or through a friend? :D
Assalam O Alaikum Bub,

I found here the most perfect place from google. May Allah guide you to the straight path and protect you away from evil, Insha'Allah.

Bub
09-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Assalam O Alaikum Bub,

I found here the most perfect place from google. May Allah guide you to the straight path and protect you away from evil, Insha'Allah.
A friend show it to me :D Ameen and the same to u, insha'Allah!

Bub
09-08-2009, 04:06 PM
I also forget to ask a question, i went to my first textile lesson today, it was so lovely! anyway, a teacher asked me to draw pupil's face so i did what she asked me to do but i feel something is wrong. Is it a sin if u draw someone's face if so, its part of textile work =S
BUMP ^^^^ help me out pls

zakirs
09-09-2009, 05:16 AM
But if the image is originally incomplete, such as a head-and-shoulders picture, etc., and there is removed from the picture that without which is could not live, then it may be understood from the comments of many of the fuqahaa’ that this is permissible, especially if there is a need for such partial pictures. Whatever the case, one has to fear Allaah as much as one can, and avoid that which Allaah and His Messenger have forbidden.
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/13633/painting

Al Ansari
09-09-2009, 07:28 AM
assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullah ukh,

Ramadhan Kareem.

Mash'Allaah, congrats!!!

May Allaah increase His bounties upon you and all of the believers. Ameen.

Bub
09-09-2009, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
:hmm: what should i do about it?

Bub
09-09-2009, 08:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Ansari
assalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullah ukh,

Ramadhan Kareem.

Mash'Allaah, congrats!!!

May Allaah increase His bounties upon you and all of the believers. Ameen.
Thank you, brother :D im so PROUD of myself, but still some people here asked me some stupid questions:heated: and teachers & headteacher give me permission to have a amblessy speech NEXT WEEK on my own to explain why I wear it so hopefully it will help them gain understanding in my religious Insha'Allah!

Bub
09-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Salam sisters and Brother again!!
I wanted to ask a question in sisters selective but it won’t let me to access to it so I post here instead.
A while I started wearing Hijab, My best friend told her family about me wear hijab, they are really pleased for me, might Allah bless them. Her mother said I have to give up threading my eyebrow. But I dislike my natural eyebrow since my childhood, so I always puck it up. I cant give up habit, =S
My best friend mention it is not allowed in Islamic but I need to know if it is true. If so, lot of ladies or girls my ages done the same, is it a sin to do that or…??? thanks in advance!!

zakirs
09-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Regarding the pictures .. its completely your call sis. Since its a part of a course i think you can go ahead..

Arain.Faizan
09-09-2009, 10:16 AM
MashALLAH
may ALLAH give you strenght of consistance

Bub
09-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Regarding the pictures .. its completely your call sis. Since its a part of a course i think you can go ahead..

Yes, its part of work. Many thanks, brother:D

Bub
09-09-2009, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arain.Faizan
MashALLAH
may ALLAH give you strenght of consistance

Thank you, brother for lovely comment :D

Sisters, pls read above abt eyebrow and im sure u all can answer my question?? Im being lost :hmm:

Bub
09-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Salam sisters and Brother again!!
I wanted to ask a question in sisters selective but it won’t let me to access to it so I post here instead.
A while I started wearing Hijab, My best friend told her family about me wear hijab, they are really pleased for me, might Allah bless them. Her mother said I have to give up threading my eyebrow. But I dislike my natural eyebrow since my childhood, so I always puck it up. I cant give up habit, =S
My best friend mention it is not allowed in Islamic but I need to know if it is true. If so, lot of ladies or girls my ages done the same, is it a sin to do that or…??? thanks in advance!!

BUMP ^^^ i need to know abt it soon as possible, pls 2 be kind to answer me, might Allah bless u if u do so. :embarrass

zakirs
09-09-2009, 08:35 PM
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/22393

I think your friends are right sister.. plucking/shaping of eyebrows is not allowed :(

Bub
09-10-2009, 11:15 AM
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/22393

I think your friends are right sister.. plucking/shaping of eyebrows is not allowed :(

:cry: i have to let my eyebrows grow to make me look so bad, but i will pluck it up after marriage, insha'Allah! thanks bro for ur reply, might Allah bless u imsad

zakirs
09-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Dont worry sis .. MAy allah bless you for decision

Bub
09-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Dont worry sis .. MAy allah bless you for decision
Of cse, Allah is more IMPORTANT ameen to ur du'a :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.