/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic - Am I Cursed?

AnonymousPoster
08-26-2009, 02:06 AM
Salaam Everyone

I am in a dilemma, For the past few years i have been down the dumps, Wasted my youth and to this day i dont know why i was feeling like this

Lately over the past few weeks, i have kind of started to get my life back on track...But heres the problem...

In the weeks i was actually happy for once...I noticed these people who live down my area who constantly look at me.... They try to do it discreetly but i always catch them out

The first day i saw this individual looking towards me but i thought nothing of it... next couple of days i seen another member of the same family spying on me..Funny thing is...as soon as i was out they were out too....Now this is when i realised maybe these people have done something or are doing something to me..Black Magic...

I really do not know what is going on.....because as soon as i see these people....i freeze and i get a sinking feeling inside of me

Can anyone advise me on what this could mean?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
08-26-2009, 07:56 AM
Read 4 kul and aayat al kursi.

AnonymousPoster
08-26-2009, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Read 4 kul and aayat al kursi.
JazakAllah

Bump

AlbanianMuslim
08-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Deff ayat al kursi

also, pray Falaq....those both helped me. My brother and i were both victims of black magic. Thankfully now that ive read up more on how to protect myself, i feel safer and happier.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
08-26-2009, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Salaam Everyone

I am in a dilemma, For the past few years i have been down the dumps, Wasted my youth and to this day i dont know why i was feeling like this

Lately over the past few weeks, i have kind of started to get my life back on track...But heres the problem...

In the weeks i was actually happy for once...I noticed these people who live down my area who constantly look at me.... They try to do it discreetly but i always catch them out

The first day i saw this individual looking towards me but i thought nothing of it... next couple of days i seen another member of the same family spying on me..Funny thing is...as soon as i was out they were out too....Now this is when i realised maybe these people have done something or are doing something to me..Black Magic...

I really do not know what is going on.....because as soon as i see these people....i freeze and i get a sinking feeling inside of me

Can anyone advise me on what this could mean?
i would not care much about people looking at you..:statisfie what symtoms are you getting?are you feeling dizzy?having scary dreams? are you eating less or eating more? are you hearing whispers? u feel like something is watching you when your the only one in the room? u feel tempataions,sad angry for no reason? you hve lusts to do haraam things?..... if your feeling these things then yeah some one could have done something on you hun. why you waisted your youth? you feel some one was messing with you b4 also?

hijabi4lyf
08-28-2009, 11:41 AM
READ Surah al-Ikhlas
Surah al-Falaq (all of them x3)
Surah an-Naas
every morning and evening

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.