/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Taking Medicines during ramazan ... Needs urgent help pleeeeaaase

isla-m
08-26-2009, 06:16 AM
As-salamo aleykum va rahmatu allah ve bereketuh.

İ have an urgent question, it is about my medications, since i am supposed to take one of them 3 times a day after meals and the other is an every 12 hours drug. untill now (09:10am) i am fastin el hamdulillah but in an hour i have to take the next drug. My case is a little bit complicated, since i have no pain due to my ilness, but i have a kidnet infection that can become more serious if i stop my antibiotics treatement. İ could wait untill my period which will give me a 5 days spare, but still i will have to take the medicine 2 days more.
Can any one please give me an idea about what to do? İ have one hour left before medication time
Plllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseee help me,

Takkabal allah seymakom end shurkan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Proud of Islam
08-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Welcome to the forum, sis..

Why don't you ask a doctor whether it will be harmful or not if you take the medications twice a day?
Because of your Arabic sentence & the time in your country, I guess you are in an Arabic or Islamic country, so it might be easy to find a Muslim doctor to ask.. You know that a sick person can break his fasting and then make up the days after Ramadan, but a Muslim doctor is the one who can tell whether you need to break your fast or not..

May Allah accept your worship sis & recover you soon insha Allah..

----------------------------------------------------------------

Longing for the Paradise (Al-Jannah) where the endless happiness…

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.