View Full Version : ramadan's news letter day 5

manhag
08-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Ramadan inspiration تعديل

19/08/2009

Verse of the Day

The Most Gracious,the Most Merciful.

* Alrrahmani alrraheemi

Although the Arabic word Rahman itself is in the superlative form and denotes the attributes of beneficence and mercy in the highest degree, even this word fails to express the boundless extent of these attributes of Allah. Hence another word Rahim of the same root has been added to make up for the deficiency

Today's Invocation

When the Messenger of Allah would start his Salãt he would be silent for a moment before beginning to recite. So Abu Hurayrata said: O' Messenger of Allah! With my father, and my mother [I would sacrifice them for you], you know your silence between the takheer and the recitation, what are you saying [during it]? He said: I say: 'Allãhumma bã`id baynee wa bayna khatãyãya kamã bã`adta bayna 'almashriqi wal-maghribi, 'allãhumma naqqinee min khatayãyã kamã yunaqqã 'ath-thawbul 'abyadhu min 'addanasi, 'allãhumma 'ighsilnee min khatãyãya bith-thalji wal-mã'i wal-baradi(88)

(88) O' my 'ilãh make distance between myself and my wrong-doings as You have made distance between the East and the West, O' my 'ilah purify me of my wrong-doings as a white garment is purified of dirt, O' my 'ilãh washme of my wrong-doings with snow, water, and hail.

Agreed upon by Bukhari and Muslim, and Al-Albãni includedthis hadeeth in The Authentic of Good Sayings as #61.

Q & A

Does bleeding breakthe fast?

The bleeding that happens to the teeth doesn’t affect fasting as long as the one who bleeds try as much as he can not to swallow it, because coming out of blood without an intention doesn’t count as a fast breaker and doesn’t oblige the person to make up for the day, Also if this bleeding is through the nose and the bleeder avoided swallowing then he doesn’t have to make up for the day.

Fataawa al-ShaykhMuhammad Ibn ‘Uthaymeen
(Translated from thesite http://www.manhag.net/mam/ftaway-rmd...y-rmdanyh.html)

Quote of the Day

{And stand before Allah with obedience} Al-Baqera-238

Deed of the Day

Stand in front of Allah during the night's prayer in khusu'(devotion).. Show Allah your weakness.. Show Allah your humbleness and humility to Him

Cry .. If you can't cry then act.. Recharge your heart and contemplate before you pray

Prepare for the night prayer by reading the chapter that will be recited in it. And Stand before Allah in obedience.. Multiply your daily deeds.. keep yourself accountable by recording how you feel... talk to Allah during Prostration in complete humbleness.. and ask Him to provide us with hearts that feel and to mercy our weakness

Written By Sheikh Hany Hilmy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.