/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mosques in Erirean

Bub
08-26-2009, 05:40 PM
I would like to share the beautiful pictures mosques a which I went to Eritrea, Africa for the summer vacaation. Sadly, women are not allowed to go performance as-salat in there Allah s.w.t knows why. I asked my family why why why and in their answer, men only! :cry::cry:imsad

last one is that i heard Prophet (p.b.u.h) i can not remember which built the mosque, mashaAllah

If u can able, pics of mosques nearest ur local or whatever :D Ramadaan Kermeen!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
08-26-2009, 06:19 PM
I think you mean Eritrea and you probably can't play salat there because they don't have a womens section as not every mosque does

zakirs
08-26-2009, 07:27 PM
I think you mean Eritrea and you probably can't play salat there because they don't have a womens section as not every mosque does
Yeah , very few mosques in india also have women's sections :(

Bub
08-27-2009, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
Yeah , very few mosques in india also have women's sections :(
:cry:? Allah s.w.t says women and men are equal in Qur'Ran

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zakirs
08-27-2009, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bub
:cry:? Allah s.w.t says women and men are equal in Qur'Ran
Yes , i am sad because that gives out a wring message to women here that they are not allowed in mosques.Some women and men believe in that because they never saw men and women praying in a mosque

Ramadhan
08-28-2009, 02:47 AM
I dont understand mosques who do not have section for women. All they have to do is to designate small area separate area as far fewer women come to the mosques compared to men anyway.
I think it's cultural.

In Indonesia most mosques have women area, except for jumat prayer where women area is used by men because of lack of space and women are not obligated to pray jumat prayer anyway

zakirs
08-28-2009, 08:16 AM
I dont understand mosques who do not have section for women. All they have to do is to designate small area separate area as far fewer women come to the mosques compared to men anyway.
same here

ardianto
08-28-2009, 03:27 PM
If women section mean special room for women, there is no women section and there is no men section in Indonesian mosques. Men and women are pray in the same room, but we use removable sealer - usually made from rope and fabric - for separate men from women when pray.

If Eritrean people ban women visit mosques that is not based from Islamic law but based on cultural tradition. In some communities women are expected to having activities only in the house. Mosque's function is not only for pray but also as a public hall where people meet and discuss some issues. And this activity is only for men, in those communities.

Don't be sad, sister Bub. :)

malayloveislam
08-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Masha'Allah, that's a nice masjid there.... Thanks for those wonderful pictures.

Same here in Malaysia, women can pray in the mosque. Sometimes like what brother Ardianto said, women pray behind the hijab or removable plastic or wood sealers. Sometimes women pray at the upper level of the mosque while men pray at the main hall. If women can't pray in the mosque in certain places, then we must respect them. They must have their own reason too.

Hidaya
08-28-2009, 10:49 PM
Mashallah the masjid is beautiful =)

Jazakallahu Khayran for sharingg.

Bub
08-29-2009, 08:30 PM
Your welcome, im more than pleasure to share the pics wiv brothers and sisters. Might Allah bless u.

Hassan C
08-31-2009, 02:42 PM
Beautiful mosques, thanks for sharing :)

Bub
09-20-2009, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hassan C
Beautiful mosques, thanks for sharing :)
My pleasure, bro! :D Eid Murbarak!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.