/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gcse d-day..

jay786
08-27-2009, 01:14 AM
Ramadan Mubarak, brothers and sisters!

Well as you notice from this thread title, today is the day of my GCSE results. I've literally prayed for months now to ask Allah to grant my dua and also seek forgivness... i've also changed my ways to become a better Muslim.

I was wondering if you would all remember me in your duas.. and Insha'Allah God willing Allah (SWT) may grant me good results.. Ameen.

Also because it's ramadan.. I wanted to know if Dua's have more of an advantage to be accepted?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hijabi4lyf
08-28-2009, 11:30 AM
salam,
InshAllah ur prayers will be accepted if you put all your trust in Allah then you will always be successful. Remember no matter what the outcome is it is as Allah intended.If your prayers are not accepted then there is a very good reason for them to not be accepted..remember Allah knows what we know not

And in all honesty I've jus finished ma a-levels and i'm off 2 uni inshAllah.. i can assure you that unis don't actually care about GCSE's as long as you've have the A-level predicted grades

true believer
08-28-2009, 11:34 AM
omg TOTALLY, i made the same thread lol, different section (education) i was so scared too man, its really stressful but you will be remebered in my duas brother, i passed mine alhamdiallah. i wish you the best and im not sure about your question (if ramandan duas are more accepted then others) but i made alot of dua and allah helped me pass. allah knows best but im very grateful and anything is possible if you put your trust in allah. (thats how i stopped worrying...whatever is meant to be will be right?) and mashalla to the sis above me :) keep doing well sis x

Misz_Muslimah
08-28-2009, 11:42 AM
1467. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The supplication most often recited by the Prophet (PBUH) was: "Allahumma atina fid-dunya hasanatan, wa fil-akhirati hasanatan, wa qina `adhab-annar (O our Rubb! give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the punishment of the Fire).'''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1444. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to remember Allah at all times.
[Muslim].

May Allah make you pass inshallah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.