/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this practice Haraam?

requiem420
08-27-2009, 02:48 AM
Assalamaalaikum,

I know there is already a post like this but that one is really old and I don't really want to disturb you people over this matter but I am very curious. Are practices like Telekinesis Haraam?

I already know 2 of these arts and they are Pyrokinesis (ability to control heat with mind) and Telekinesis (ability to apply a force on an object with your mind).

For Pyrokinesis I can make a flame bigger and even split into two's or three's while it's on a matchstick. I don't continue this now since its dangerous for my eyes. :exhausted

And, for Telekinesis which i just started yesterday, I can move a key attached to a 7 inch string in any opposite directions I want such as left-right, forward-backward and even circular motion.

So again i wanted to ask if these are Haraam or not :nervous:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
markislam
08-27-2009, 10:24 AM
interesting something i did not know, i would say it is haram, again let others answer here

aadil77
08-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Sounds like Jedi stuff, even if it isn't haraam it sounds pretty stupid :D

- IqRa -
08-27-2009, 10:37 AM
It sounds interesting!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Laila01x
08-27-2009, 10:41 AM
hmm interesting LOL

ژاله
08-27-2009, 10:46 AM
things like this are generally not halal. but Allah knows best.
can you really do that or maybe is it optical illusion? can others also see what you do?

czgibson
08-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by requiem420
Assalamaalaikum,

I know there is already a post like this but that one is really old and I don't really want to disturb you people over this matter but I am very curious. Are practices like Telekinesis Haraam?

I already know 2 of these arts and they are Pyrokinesis (ability to control heat with mind) and Telekinesis (ability to apply a force on an object with your mind).

For Pyrokinesis I can make a flame bigger and even split into two's or three's while it's on a matchstick. I don't continue this now since its dangerous for my eyes. :exhausted

And, for Telekinesis which i just started yesterday, I can move a key attached to a 7 inch string in any opposite directions I want such as left-right, forward-backward and even circular motion.

I don't believe you can do these things. Any evidence you could share that could change my mind?

Peace

aamirsaab
08-27-2009, 11:06 AM
:sl:
Pshaa, post when you've mastered the art of kamehameha.

Cabdullahi
08-27-2009, 11:11 AM
i just yesterday made tea without even entering the kitchen ...i used the tip of my fingers to move the mug and the spoon whilst sat on the sofa

just like meteor man

- IqRa -
08-27-2009, 11:14 AM
lol

Uthman
08-27-2009, 11:17 AM

Dude, you have to tell me how you do that!

Unless it involves Jinn, in which case I'd rather not know. :hmm:

peaceandlove
08-27-2009, 12:08 PM
:p interesting , well donot know wheterhe its allowed or not , but it really interesting , how you can move thing just by mind.

Can you teach us how to do that ? :statisfie waiting to learn this:p

Woodrow
08-27-2009, 12:22 PM
While abilities like telekinesis have never been satisfactorily proven to exist. If they do exist they would simply be an extension of the abilities Allaah(swt) has given humans. In that case it would seem being haraam or halal would depend on how and why it is used.

For some reason many young people in their mid to late teens become obsessed with the concepts of telekinesis, the danger is it sometimes leads them down the path of occultism or worse.

If you truly have this ability, use it as a gift from Allaah(swt) and seek to find ways to have it help you serve Allaah(swt) If you find it distracts you from serving Allaah(swt) see it as a test you must conquer and over come.

requiem420
08-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Assalamaalaikum

hmm you guys are giving me mixed answers so its confusing me.:omg:

btw im now doing this to hurt someone or anything...just for fun :) and to prove my friends i can do it. Also again i say i've stopped pyrokinesis practicing because it hurts my eyes.

- IqRa -
08-27-2009, 01:02 PM
How do you do it? Where can you learn it from?

Woodrow
08-27-2009, 01:20 PM
Assalamaalaikum

hmm you guys are giving me mixed answers so its confusing me.:omg:

btw im now doing this to hurt someone or anything...just for fun :) and to prove my friends i can do it. Also again i say i've stopped pyrokinesis practicing because it hurts my eyes.
I suspect you think it may be haram. Without knowing enough about this subject, I suggest you consider it to be haram until you can verify from knowledgeable sources, it is halal. Caution is the best choice.

rpwelton
08-27-2009, 01:25 PM
I don't think we can answer this question. You need to go to a scholar for something like this.

- IqRa -
08-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Indeed...

requiem420
08-27-2009, 01:37 PM
Assalamaalaikum

hahaha i said btw im now doing this to hurt someone and i meant not* and not now hehe sorry for the mistake i am human after all.

if you want to truly learn it than give me your e-mail but remember to do it when it wont affect any of your chores or duties such as in free times when you have them.

- IqRa -
08-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Where do you learn it from?

MSalman
08-27-2009, 02:31 PM
as-salamu 'alaykum

subhaanAllah, shayateen do all sort of things to make the person believe in all sort of nonsense. brother, this is nothing but works of evil jin so stop doing it immediately and seek Allah's forgiveness.

Hamayun
08-27-2009, 02:39 PM
No offence brother but:

1. I don't believe you can actually do this.

2. Even if you do I don't think we should be supersititious about it. This is not black magic.

ardianto
08-27-2009, 03:10 PM
Assalamaalaikum,

I am not scholar, I cannot say Pyrokinesis and Telekinesis is haram or not.

Some people say Pyrokinesis is Sihr (magic), another say Pyrokinesis is not magic but use Yin and Yang energy from the body that controled by mind.
However, I found some people use sihr in Pyrokinesis. If you must say some words when you practice Pyrokinesis, no doubt, this is not real Pyrokinesis but Sihr.

About Telekinesis. In one research, researcher found something out from the subject body and moved the object. But what was that ?, controled energy or jinn ?, that is still in mystery.

Just wondering, how can you do Pyrokinesis and Telekinesis ?. I think not every human can do that.

AbuSalahudeen
08-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Salam,

This sounds like Sihar (Magic), and understand all Sihar is bad, theres no such thing as Good or Bad Sihar. You might be practising it unknowingly, and I would suggest you stop practising it. There is also the possibility of Jinns aiding you, again without your knowledge.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-27-2009, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
:sl:
Pshaa, post when you've mastered the art of kamehameha.
:O DBZ fan?!

requiem420
08-27-2009, 04:02 PM
I understand.

This thread should be closed now.

Muezzin
08-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Just before I close it, I'd like to ask if you can do a Hadouken.

So - can you do a Hadouken?

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.