/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do they have the right?

anonymous
08-27-2009, 04:54 AM
:sl:
does the brother have the right to abuse his sister when she does something wrong... n for intense a female had sex before marriage does her family or her brother have the right to kill her or abuse her or lock her up or force her into marriage. i understand that its a sin n the punishment for it. but what i am saying is that when a female is old enough she should make her own decisions because at the end of the day shes is gonna be in the grave by her self so im assuming she knows what shes doing.. but if they wanted to advise her then that shouldnt be a prob. i honestly think its more of oh wat will the ppl say.. which truly gets on my nerves ... so what do you people think regarding to this matter ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
markislam
08-27-2009, 10:12 AM
no one has the right to kill you or do anything. but sex before marriage is haram

Ummu Sufyaan
08-27-2009, 12:55 PM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
do mean like honor killings? then no.
http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/101972/honor%20killings

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!