/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help....

littlegeneral
08-27-2009, 07:31 AM
Assalam-o-alaikum!
I am new, and have no rights to post this question at Counselling Room due to restriction. Because i am too much worried for myself that is why i am posting it here. I hope someone will help.

I am Mohammad Jalal, 22 from Pakistan. I have my teacher from whom i learnt offering 5 times prayers at Masjid. Beside that I learnt alot and learning more every day while he teaches me. I respect him as I respect very much as I respect my father and always praying for him and rest of our muslim bro and sis. During past few years, I met him every day after Fajr prayers and then asking him questions about Islam and Islamic society. He is very kind to me and respect me as well. For now, that I have so much respect and love for my teacher, If I dont meet him for a day, that day I become Sad and get angry.

I get too much sad and unhappy when he visit abroad or out of city. My question is "Why I become sad and get angry? What can be its solution?" Please help me in this matter as I thought of this forum to post this question and hope for an answer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
markislam
08-27-2009, 10:14 AM
It is simple you like him very much and you are jealous of him that is all, what you need is a good friend.

- IqRa -
08-27-2009, 10:35 AM
And also, you have become very emotionally attached to him as well.

littlegeneral
08-27-2009, 10:49 AM
I am not jealous from him. When he is away, I get sad and the angry is when I am doing any work. I get angry at others even if there is nothing to get angry.

The reason I have posted my question here is to ask for your support and help in order to over come this sadness or anger.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!