/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Does the end justify the means" in Islam?

Alqali
08-28-2009, 05:58 AM
Can you, as a Muslim, kill people for your family and the society's protection?

In the same sense, Can you kill children (1-13 years old) in order to directly send them to heaven? --in other words, sacrificing your afterlife future for the sake of those children's afterlife future? I hope my questions are clearly understood. Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_ALI_
08-28-2009, 06:46 AM
Salam Alqali
Can you, as a Muslim, kill people for your family and the society's protection?
Are you asking about killing in self defence? Self defence is allowed in Islam but try to avoid "killing" in self defence :).
In the same sense, Can you kill children (1-13 years old) in order to directly send them to heaven?
In Islam, murder is a really big crime so the answer is ofcourse, no.

005.032 مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَنْ قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الأرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِنْهُمْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ فِي الأرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ
005.032 On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

Al-Qur'an, 005.032 (Al-Maeda [The Table, The Table Spread])

Text Copied from DivineIslam's Qur'an Viewer software v2.910
in other words, sacrificing your afterlife future for the sake of those children's afterlife future?
Why don't you save both your afterlife and your children's afterlife? You should be a good Muslim yourself and urge you children to be good muslims. What do you think?

Alqali
08-28-2009, 07:29 AM
[QUOTE=_ALI_;1211302]Salam Alqali

Are you asking about killing in self defence? Self defence is allowed in Islam but try to avoid "killing" in self defence :).[/QOUTE]
So killing is generally bad in Islam?

In Islam, murder is a really big crime so the answer is ofcourse, no.

format_quote Originally Posted by _ALI_
005.032 مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَنْ قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الأرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِنْهُمْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ فِي الأرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ
005.032 On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

Al-Qur'an, 005.032 (Al-Maeda [The Table, The Table Spread])

Text Copied from DivineIslam's Qur'an Viewer software v2.910

Why don't you save both your afterlife and your children's afterlife? You should be a good Muslim yourself and urge you children to be good muslims. What do you think?
Killing them seems to be the sure-way of making them get to where I hope them to be.

Your quote really made me feel good somehow, how can I obtain such a software?

Alqali
08-28-2009, 07:33 AM
sorry double post.
Salam Alqali

Are you asking about killing in self defence? Self defence is allowed in Islam but try to avoid "killing" in self defence :).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Alqali, Islam is the religion of common sense.. look inside your soul and tell me do you think killing is justifiable for anything other than a like crime? Who are you or anyone else to judge how a person will turn out to be in the future?
killing is Haram unless it is to carry justice for a crime of equivalence..

:w:

جوري
08-28-2009, 07:44 AM
on a side note, I am starting to wonder your motives or understanding of Islam.. since this is very basic knowledge where you don't even have to be deeply read or a scholar to infer. I don't want to accuse you of being a slicker in the holy month of Ramadan.. but we have had questionable characters on this board of late (impersonators) amongst others, that it leaves me with so much question as to your bizarre query.. if you were a woman who had just given birth, I'd brand you with frank postpartum psychosis... If you are sincere about this question, and/or carrying out vile acts to 'save' children from great evil in the future, then please get help.. this isn't a joking matter what you have written here!

- IqRa -
08-28-2009, 08:13 AM
Can you kill children (1-13 years old) in order to directly send them to heaven? --in other words, sacrificing your afterlife future for the sake of those children's afterlife future? I hope my questions are clearly understood. Thank you.
No! :ermm:

_ALI_
08-28-2009, 09:16 AM
Of course it is. Murder is one of the most heinous crimes. And killing children is, well, terrible. Though I agree with Gossamer skye that this is pretty basic knowledge. If you are a born Muslim, shouldn't you already know that?

Alqali
08-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Of course it is. Murder is one of the most heinous crimes. And killing children is, well, terrible. Though I agree with Gossamer skye that this is pretty basic knowledge. If you are a born Muslim, shouldn't you already know that?
I just wanted more confirmation. I'm still not sure....i mean answer this question: "Would you be willing enough to switch places with your beloved sonif he was in hell and you in heaven?" Isn't that the same concept?

Ali_008
08-28-2009, 10:07 AM
:sl:
^^^ How can you even think that your son will be in Hell and you'll be in Heaven? Its neither fair nor Islamic to think this way Brother. You don't know Allah's mercy, nobody does. We can't even make an estimate of it because it is beyond our ken. Many Ahadeeth report that Allah forgave the biggest of sinners just because he liked a minute act of theirs. Don't you know the story of the man who killed 99 people? If you feel that somebody you know is going to hell then pray to Allah to guide him and to protect you from feeling safe from Allah's planning/devising. This (i.e. Feeling safe from Allah's planning/devising) is a Major (Kabaa'ir) Sin.

And InshAllah when you'll be in Heaven, there won't be any grief at all. Even if someone as beloved as your son goes to hell, it won't hurt you in the hereafter if you're in a good position.

Alqali
08-28-2009, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
^^^ How can you even think that your son will be in Hell and you'll be in Heaven? Its neither fair nor Islamic to think this way Brother. You don't know Allah's mercy, nobody does. We can't even make an estimate of it because it is beyond our ken. Many Ahadeeth report that Allah forgave the biggest of sinners just because he liked a minute act of theirs. Don't you know the story of the man who killed 99 people? If you feel that somebody you know is going to hell then pray to Allah to guide him and to protect you from feeling safe from Allah's planning/devising. This (i.e. Feeling safe from Allah's planning/devising) is a Major (Kabaa'ir) Sin.

And InshAllah when you'll be in Heaven, there won't be any grief at all. Even if someone as beloved as your son goes to hell, it won't hurt you in the hereafter if you're in a good position.
Sorry I didn't mean to sound weird. But I'm just a kid and I've been thinking. The best and most sure way to get your child's or any child below puberty to heaven is by taking away their life before they make any sin, isn't it? That way you can fully know your child is going to be in safe hands--even if you've sacrificed your own afterlife. And you can trust that I won't start killing(I'm not crazy). Its just I've been thinking.

- IqRa -
08-28-2009, 12:10 PM
^ Hold on, how old are you?

Alqali
08-28-2009, 12:13 PM
I think I've almost found the answer...its really as simple as : "Would you obey Allah if he tells you to kill your own son?"---sorry I remember hearing a story in the mosque about something similar. Can anyone tell me the deeper to this? We're here in this world to serve Allah, yes? So Allah is first before anyone?..even out beloved ones?

- IqRa -
08-28-2009, 12:18 PM
What are you trying to get at? And you were probably listening to Hadhrat Ibrahim Alayhis Salaam's story about when Allaah asked him to slaughter his son, that was a test for him.

You sound under 16 to me.

Alqali
08-28-2009, 12:21 PM
No, I'm definitely older. Tell me, "would you choose Allah or your son?"

- IqRa -
08-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Who do you think :-\

S_87
08-28-2009, 12:29 PM
if youre gonna kill your children when they are kids to save them from hell why have them in the first place :?

Alqali
08-28-2009, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
if youre gonna kill your children when they are kids to save them from hell why have them in the first place :?
You have a point but lets just say I don't have kids and that I want to "help" other kids. "Do you think it would be better to just not have kids so they wouldn't have a dark future?"

- IqRa -
08-28-2009, 12:38 PM
SubhanAllaah, this has got to be one of the weirdest threads EVER on this forum.

"And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein, and the Wrath and the Curse of Allâh are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him."
[Qur'aan, Surah An-Nisa (4), Verse 93]

S_87
08-28-2009, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alqali
You have a point but lets just say I don't have kids and that I want to "help" other kids. "Do you think it would be better to just not have kids so they wouldn't have a dark future?"
nope because who gives you the right to judge these kids that they are going to end up in hell so ill protect them by killing them?

If someone asked me this question for real id tell them to kill themselves first to stop them from doing possible future sins. of course, im not telling you to do that since im assuming youre not actually serious in murdering children.

Alqali
08-28-2009, 01:03 PM
nope because who gives you the right to judge these kids that they are going to end up in hell so ill protect them by killing them?
Its doesn't depend on whether I know whether they'll end up in Jannah or Hell. Killing (استغفر الله) them(at an early age) gives them "100%" chance of not getting into Hell. Its like an "assurance".

If someone asked me this question for real id tell them to kill themselves first to stop them from doing possible future sins. of course, im not telling you to do that since im assuming youre not actually serious in murdering children.
Subhaanalla, of course not.

S_87
08-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Its doesn't depend on whether I know whether they'll end up in Jannah or Hell. Killing (استغفر الله) them(at an early age) gives them "100%" chance of not getting into Hell. Its like an "assurance".

you would and could never know.
This hadith sums that up:

Abu 'Abd al-Rahman 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported: The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, the most truthful, the most trusted, told us:

"Verily the creation of any one of you takes place when he is assembled in his mother's womb; for forty days he is as a drop of fluid, then it becomes a clot for a similar period. Thereafter, it is a lump looking like it has been chewed for a similar period. Then an angel is sent to him, who breathes the ruh (spirit) into him. This Angel is commanded to write Four decrees: that he writes down his provision (rizq), his life span, his deeds, and whether he will be among the wretched or the blessed.

I swear by Allah - there is no God but He - one of you may perform the deeds of the people of Paradise till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will outstrip him so that he performs the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire; one of you may perform the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire, till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will overtake him so that he performs the deeds of the people of Paradise and enters therein."

bukhari & muslim

Alqali
08-28-2009, 01:16 PM
you would and could never know.
This hadith sums that up:

Abu 'Abd al-Rahman 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported: The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, the most truthful, the most trusted, told us:

"Verily the creation of any one of you takes place when he is assembled in his mother's womb; for forty days he is as a drop of fluid, then it becomes a clot for a similar period. Thereafter, it is a lump looking like it has been chewed for a similar period. Then an angel is sent to him, who breathes the ruh (spirit) into him. This Angel is commanded to write Four decrees: that he writes down his provision (rizq), his life span, his deeds, and whether he will be among the wretched or the blessed.

I swear by Allah - there is no God but He - one of you may perform the deeds of the people of Paradise till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will outstrip him so that he performs the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire; one of you may perform the deeds of the people of the Hell Fire, till there is naught but an arm's length between him and it, when that which has been written will overtake him so that he performs the deeds of the people of Paradise and enters therein."

bukhari & muslim
sorry but could you translate this into further simple english..or just state the main points?

alcurad
08-28-2009, 01:18 PM
you don't know the future, thus killing children is wrong. might as well kill every child you see as they might potentially turn out to be bad.

- IqRa -
08-28-2009, 01:18 PM
sorry but could you translate this into further simple english..or just state the main points?

You might be good all ur life and do something at the end that will take you to hell

you might be bad all ur life and do something at the end that will take you to jannah

Alqali
08-28-2009, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
You might be good all ur life and do something at the end that will take you to hell

you might be bad all ur life and do something at the end that will take you to jannah
wait , can you please clarify one thing: Will you be able to enter jannah if you've done nothing--killed before making sin(excuse me)?

Alqali
08-28-2009, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
you don't know the future, thus killing children is wrong. might as well kill every child you see as they might potentially turn out to be bad.
If you look at the bright side, they wont' have to be burden by worldly affairs. But, you're right, our knowledge of the afterlife is not exact and we don't really know.

S_87
08-28-2009, 01:25 PM
wait , can you please clarify one thing: Will you be able to enter jannah if you've done nothing--killed before making sin(excuse me)?
dont understand that last part...

the hadith was basically saying our qadr is written. You might think someone is sooooooooo pious and guaranteed paradise but their hearts may be evil/or towards the end of their lives they may do an action that will take them to the hellfire and vice versa..

- IqRa -
08-28-2009, 01:29 PM
didnt get the last bit

Alqali
08-28-2009, 01:33 PM
dont understand that last part...

the hadith was basically saying our qadr is written. You might think someone is sooooooooo pious and guaranteed paradise but their hearts may be evil/or towards the end of their lives they may do an action that will take them to the hellfire and vice versa..
So if i kill a child ages 0-13 (again, excuse me), he might not get to Jannah?

S_87
08-28-2009, 01:37 PM
So if i kill a child ages 0-13 (again, excuse me), he might not get to Jannah?
he is a child...a child isnt judged...its when a person reaches puberty that their deeds are judged..

the issue isnt the child getting jannah its YOU. youd have blood on your hands, a crime punishable by death under shariah law

Alqali
08-28-2009, 01:40 PM
he is a child...a child isnt judged...its when a person reaches puberty that their deeds are judged..

the issue isnt the child getting jannah its YOU. youd have blood on your hands, a crime punishable by death under shariah law
but I(hypothetically) can try to bear that large amount of sin. I mean I (hypothetically) could serve as sacrifice for getting those kids into jannah. Do you understand the logic there?

S_87
08-28-2009, 01:44 PM
but I(hypothetically) can try to bear that large amount of sin. I mean I (hypothetically) could serve as sacrifice for getting those kids into jannah. Do you understand the logic there?
no because no one gave you that right. Jannah doesnt belong to you. hypothetically youd be in hell and anyone who says they can totally bear it is an arrogant ignorant person because Allah is severe in Punishment.

- IqRa -
08-28-2009, 01:50 PM
There is NO logic there! You can't try to bear anything! You can't even last a second in hell, none of us can! What the...

Alqali
08-28-2009, 01:54 PM
no because no one gave you that right. Jannah doesnt belong to you. hypothetically youd be in hell and anyone who says they can totally bear it is an arrogant ignorant person because Allah is severe in Punishment.
yes, I'd(hypothetically) be in hell..but alhamdullilah those kids would have a definite peaceful jannah.

Oh I have to mention again that I have no reason be so suicidal and crazy. I'm actually quite selfish and would prefer me getting to jannah---honestly.

I'm really just trying to look at things differently.

Alqali
08-28-2009, 01:55 PM
so please..i'm sorry if I offended you in anyway...

- IqRa -
08-28-2009, 02:16 PM
I'm really just trying to look at things differently.
It would be much better for you if you didn't...

IbnAbdulHakim
08-28-2009, 02:19 PM
assalamu alaikum

only the biggest fool would sacrifice his own afterlife.

Alqali
08-28-2009, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=Alpha Dude;1211488]It's a stupid question to ask, but I can understand the "logic" behind it.

Hypothetically, I suppose the answer to that would be yes. If you kill some innocent child, he would be saved from being held accountable in the afterlife.
But, the flip-side is that you'd be preventing him from achieving his maximum potential. He could have been such a good person that Allah would have rewarded him with much much greater things in Paradise. How could you take that chance to earn more away from him?

Furthermore, that child could have been a means by which many other people would have been guided to the truth in this world. Many hungry people could have been fed through his charity. How could you stop such good from happening?

Yes, he could turn out bad too. But who are you to restrict it for him? Let him make his own choices and use his own freewill.
I see I seee...Agreed, if you look at it that way---what I(not really me) would be doing would be (on the whole) putting MORE people to Hell. Yes,..alhamdullilah for the info. And to you too.

On the DOJ, it will be every man for himself. Siblings won't care for each other. That shows the severity of the punishment awaiting the evil doers. Going to hell willingly as a sacrifice then has got to be the stupidest thing.
I'm not so sure about that...I've heard(from the mosque or someone very faithful) that there's this example of man who , when asked by Allah to transfer to Jannah after years of Hell, rejected Allah's offer and wished to remain in Hell. Isn't that strange?

Alqali
08-28-2009, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
assalamu alaikum

only the biggest fool would sacrifice his own afterlife.
you don't believe there exists a man who would sacrifice his "everything" for others?

Rebel
08-28-2009, 02:22 PM
This is just disturbing.

- IqRa -
08-28-2009, 02:24 PM
.I've heard(from the mosque or someone very faithful) that there's this example of man who , when asked by Allah to transfer to Jannah after years of Hell, rejected Allah's offer and wished to remain in Hell. Isn't that strange?
This is what I meant by using your logic...what the hell??!! These next people saying a whole load of cr*p about Islam, and we believe it??!! How stupid do we have to be??!!

you don't believe there exists a man who would sacrifice his "everything" for others?
NO :muddlehea

Alqali
08-28-2009, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
That is very strange. I'd question the truthfulness of that.. :><:
Yes, you're right...man who'd actually wished to stay in Hell haha...absurd right?

Muezzin
08-28-2009, 02:36 PM
If there is a halal way to get a win-win situation for both that man and his 'everything', and that man ignores it to make some sort of 'sacrifice', he is an egotistical fool.

My apologies if I come across harshly. The opening question of the thread is a false dichotomy - we don't need to sacrifice our own chance of reward to preserve others'. Roughly speaking, in the context of children: Raise your kids properly, and not only will they inshallah be rewarded for their Islamic acts, but inshallah so will you for your patience and hard work in their upbringing.

Alqali
08-28-2009, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
If there is a halal way to get a win-win situation for both that man and his 'everything', and that man ignores it to make some sort of 'sacrifice', he is an egotistical fool.
IF there is a halal way to get a win-win situation that is. But you're right, I haven't considered that as a possibility..although from my experiences, there aren't many things w/o sacrifice.

My apologies if I come across harshly. The opening question of the thread is a false dichotomy - we don't need to sacrifice our own chance of reward to preserve others'.
No offense taken. I'm already well-aware of how "ludicrous" my ideas seem to people and I'm usually quite apologetic. So you don't agree that there are situations wherein you will have to sacrifice your own chance of reward?

Muezzin
08-28-2009, 02:47 PM
IF there is a halal way to get a win-win situation that is. But you're right, I haven't considered that as a possibility..although from my experiences, there aren't many things w/o sacrifice.

No offense taken. I'm already well-aware of how "ludicrous" my ideas seem to people and I'm usually quite apologetic. So you don't agree that there are situations wherein you will have to sacrifice your own chance of reward?
I don't deny that certain situations require sacrifice. I deny that one of those situations is murdering a child (or murdering anyone else for that matter).

Alqali
08-28-2009, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I don't deny that certain situations require sacrifice. I do deny that one of those situations is murdering a child.
of course, I've already realized overall negativity of the absurdity of that action. Alpha Dude, as shown in our earlier posts, has given me insight.

I'd like you to join me in a little experiment, if you would be so kind: "Can you please tell me anything that doesn't require sacrifice"?

aamirsaab
08-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Murder is haram. Full stop.

Alqali
08-28-2009, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Murder is haram. Full stop.
But why is there Jihad?

aamirsaab
08-28-2009, 03:01 PM
But why is there Jihad?
Jihad and murder are two very different concepts.

MuhammadRizan
08-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Hypothetically ur just playing GOD...which is the last thing mere human can do...and it'll never work.

Alqali
08-28-2009, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Jihad and murder are two very different concepts.
Murder - to kill intentionally and with premeditation.
Jihad - a struggle that obviously has its sacrificial traits of killing others.

Alqali
08-28-2009, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadRizan
Hypothetically ur just playing GOD...which is the last thing mere human can do...and it'll never work.
On which part of the thread is this related to? If its about the "child-murder" then I'm afraid that that is already resolved.

MuhammadRizan
08-28-2009, 03:12 PM
thats why i started 'Hypothetically'

and don't do it again.

aamirsaab
08-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Not always.

Jihad is struggling in the way of Allah. Yes that will mean sacrificing things - but not always someones life.

Conceptially though, what you are saying could work, if Allah wills it.

Muezzin
08-28-2009, 03:45 PM
Murder is not sacrifice.

Murder - to kill intentionally and with premeditation.
Murder is to kill intentionally and with premeditation contrary to the law.

Jihad is struggling in the way of Allah, not necessarily physically fighting and/or killing people.

جوري
08-28-2009, 05:41 PM
No, I'm definitely older. Tell me, "would you choose Allah or your son?"

Allah swt doesn't and wouldn't ask us to make such sacrifices.. you are not a prophet nor are you Abraham. Even prophets though tested first hand, also get to witness miracles first hand.. So if some voice is telling you to kill your kid or anyone, I suggest you call the emergency hotline and have them treat you in the hospital for paranoid schizophrenia or frank psychosis!

all the best

IbnAbdulHakim
08-28-2009, 06:21 PM
this is a misnoma

the more you sacrifice for another - the more you get IN the afterlife

if you sacrifice your afterlife then your doing something VERY WRONG in this life

hope im clear

ASsalamu alaikum

Alqali
08-29-2009, 01:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Allah swt doesn't and wouldn't ask us to make such sacrifices.. you are not a prophet nor are you Abraham. Even prophets though tested first hand, also get to witness miracles first hand.. So if some voice is telling you to kill your kid or anyone, I suggest you call the emergency hotline and have them treat you in the hospital for paranoid schizophrenia or frank psychosis!

all the best
Sorry, its not actually ME...I was just being hypothetical. Let me remind you again, there is in no way will I crazily slaughter children--i don't want to go to hell or serve as a "foolish" sacrifice or pretend as a "God" and determine others' lives.
And, once again, this topic is already resolved. The slaughter of children is not the "logical" way of helping others for if you look at the current trend of the speed of conversion to Islam, you'll see that more are being converted. Therefore, there is a higher possibility of children making others convert than doing the opposite.

Alqali
08-29-2009, 01:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
this is a misnoma

the more you sacrifice for another - the more you get IN the afterlife

if you sacrifice your afterlife then your doing something VERY WRONG in this life

hope im clear

ASsalamu alaikum
That's a very good philosophical point. But please answer this, "Are you not allowed to sacrifice ANYTHING in the afterlife?"

Alqali
08-29-2009, 01:56 AM
:wa:

جوري
08-29-2009, 02:51 AM
this topic is already resolved. .

Great then good for you!

_ALI_
08-29-2009, 06:09 AM
Salam Alqali
Your quote really made me feel good somehow, how can I obtain such a software?
I got the software from this site. It's a great software.
http://www.2muslims.com/directory/Detailed/223253.shtml

Ali_008
08-30-2009, 03:54 AM
Ya Allah, This entire thread has made me crazy enough. Somebody please close this thread. Brother Alqali, its a pointless discussion unless, of course, you have some "serial murders" plan (which you do sound like having one). Allah's creation is his alone, he will decide when each of them will die and what they will get? And if you remember the boy who Khidhr (Alayhi Salaam) had killed in front of Moosa (Alayhi Salaam) was a "boy" and he was a sinner. He was killed not to be sent to heaven but to prevent his parents from the grief which he was likely to bring to them. Also, you can't jeopardize/endanger your own hereafter for the sake of others. I can't give you a reference but there's a verse in the Qur'an which says something like "Don't make your own hands, your own sources of destruction" or "Don't destroy/oppress yourself".

I've heard(from the mosque or someone very faithful) that there's this example of man who , when asked by Allah to transfer to Jannah after years of Hell, rejected Allah's offer and wished to remain in Hell. Isn't that strange?
I've never heard of this but I'm around 987,876,679,245,754,565% sure that its not authentic. Hell is such a wretch that its inhabitants will keep trying to escape from it every second and Heaven is so beautiful that even from the farthest of distance people would long for it. If you remember the Hadeeth in which Jibreel (Alayhi Salaam) was shown Heaven and Hell by Allah, Jibreel (Alayhi Salaam) had said that nobody would wanna be in hell and everybody in heaven.

Alqali
08-30-2009, 08:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
Ya Allah, This entire thread has made me crazy enough. Somebody please close this thread. Brother Alqali, its a pointless discussion unless, of course, you have some "serial murders" plan (which you do sound like having one). Allah's creation is his alone, he will decide when each of them will die and what they will get? And if you remember the boy who Khidhr (Alayhi Salaam) had killed in front of Moosa (Alayhi Salaam) was a "boy" and he was a sinner. He was killed not to be sent to heaven but to prevent his parents from the grief which he was likely to bring to them. Also, you can't jeopardize/endanger your own hereafter for the sake of others. I can't give you a reference but there's a verse in the Qur'an which says something like "Don't make your own hands, your own sources of destruction" or "Don't destroy/oppress yourself".

I've never heard of this but I'm around 987,876,679,245,754,565% sure that its not authentic. Hell is such a wretch that its inhabitants will keep trying to escape from it every second and Heaven is so beautiful that even from the farthest of distance people would long for it. If you remember the Hadeeth in which Jibreel (Alayhi Salaam) was shown Heaven and Hell by Allah, Jibreel (Alayhi Salaam) had said that nobody would wanna be in hell and everybody in heaven.

I'm already satisfied with your answers but I don't know how to close the thread. Sorry.

Muhaba
08-30-2009, 11:41 AM
You can't change fate. If Allah wants a certain number of ppl to live their life into late age, no matter how many children someone kills, Allah will only bring more and the only thing the killer will have achieved is getting blood on their hands.

btw this is a very sick question.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.