/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please make duaa for me Jazakoum Allah khayiran

touba
08-28-2009, 11:49 AM
Assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou Allah taala wa barakatou,

Brothers and sisters please make duaa for me , Im sick , I have a blood pressure and i cannot fast please make duaa for me.

Jazakoum Allah khayiran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
touba
08-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Please i really need your duaa

ardianto
08-28-2009, 05:01 PM
I will make duaa for you, sister.

Muslim Woman
08-28-2009, 05:03 PM
:sl:

InshaAllah u will be ok soon :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
touba
08-28-2009, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I will make duaa for you, sister.
Jazaka Allah khayiran brother in islam

touba
08-28-2009, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

InshaAllah u will be ok soon :statisfie
Jazaki Allah khaiyran sister

GuestFellow
08-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Asslamu Aliakum,

Yeah sure I will make dua for you.

touba
08-28-2009, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Asslamu Aliakum,

Yeah sure I will make dua for you.
Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatou Allah Taala Wa Barakatou

Jazaka Allah khaiyran brother

touba
08-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Assalamou Alaikoum Wa Rahmatou Allah Taala Wa Barakatou,

Is there any duaa or surah i can read it to ask Allah shifaa inshallah

Jazakoum Allah Khaiyran

ژاله
08-28-2009, 05:13 PM
read surah fatihah. shifa for every disease.
i will pray for you inshaAllah:)
get well soon.
tc

zakirs
08-28-2009, 05:14 PM

May Allah make you get back to the best of your health and let you participate in ramadan.Get well soon sis :)

take care.

Muslim Woman
08-28-2009, 05:16 PM

Ruqiya means seeking cure by use of Qur'an and Dua and it is a Shariah (legal) way of seeking and getting a cure with the permission of Allah. Reading the Fatihah and the last two Surah (Muawwazatain) of Qur'an on the sick person is an effective Ruqiya, although any part of the Qur'an can be used as Ruqiya.
Al-Bukhari and Muslim reported the following Du'a as Ruqiya: "Take away the disease, O the Lord of the people! Cure him as You are the One Who cures. There is no cure but Yours, a cure that leaves no disease."

Another Ruqiya is what the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) ordered Uthman Ibn Abi Al-Aas to do when he complained of some pain in his body. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Put your hand on where your body aches then say: "Bismillah" three times, then say the following Dua seven times: "I seek refuge with Allah and His Might from the Evil of what I feel and what I fear."
A third Ruqiya is what Abu Dawud reported from Abu Al-Darda that he said: "I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) saying: "Our Lord who is in Heaven, Glorified is Your Name! Your Matter is both in Heaven and in Earth. As Your blessing is in heaven, put Your blessing on earth. Forgive our major sins and minor ones. Indeed, You are the Lord of the good people. Bestow some of the Grace You have and some of the cure You own on this sickness, so that it is cured."
On the other hand, we advise you to seek remedy with all lawful medicines. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Each sickness has a remedy. So, when the appropriate remedy is given to the illness it gets cured by the Will of Allah, the Almighty” (Muslim).
The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) also said: "Seek cure as Allah has not sent an illness except He has sent a cure for it, except one illness." They asked: "O Prophet of Allah, what is it? (that sickness) He replied: "Decrepitude" (Al-Thirmidhi)
We ask Allah, The Almighty, to cure your daughter from all illness and to guide your family to that which He is pleased with.

Allah knows best.

http://espanol.islamweb.net/ver2/Fat...ang=E&Id=88369

moringdew
08-28-2009, 05:21 PM
InsyaAllah you'll get better soon and enjoy fasting in this Holly Ramadhan

Tilmeez
08-28-2009, 05:30 PM
A short term cure for blood pressure is wadu.Try finding the reasons and work them out.

Do see a good doctor and here we will make dua's for you inshallah.

touba
08-28-2009, 05:32 PM
Assalamou Alaikoum Wa Rahmatou Allah Taala Wa Barakatou,

Brothers and sisters in the islam jazakoum Allah khaiyran, I ask Allah shifaa to me and to all ummat Mohammed Salla Allah Alayhi wa sallam and to all people around the world inshallah

touba
08-28-2009, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Ruqiya means seeking cure by use of Qur'an and Dua and it is a Shariah (legal) way of seeking and getting a cure with the permission of Allah. Reading the Fatihah and the last two Surah (Muawwazatain) of Qur'an on the sick person is an effective Ruqiya, although any part of the Qur'an can be used as Ruqiya.
Al-Bukhari and Muslim reported the following Du'a as Ruqiya: "Take away the disease, O the Lord of the people! Cure him as You are the One Who cures. There is no cure but Yours, a cure that leaves no disease."

Another Ruqiya is what the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) ordered Uthman Ibn Abi Al-Aas to do when he complained of some pain in his body. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Put your hand on where your body aches then say: "Bismillah" three times, then say the following Dua seven times: "I seek refuge with Allah and His Might from the Evil of what I feel and what I fear."
A third Ruqiya is what Abu Dawud reported from Abu Al-Darda that he said: "I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) saying: "Our Lord who is in Heaven, Glorified is Your Name! Your Matter is both in Heaven and in Earth. As Your blessing is in heaven, put Your blessing on earth. Forgive our major sins and minor ones. Indeed, You are the Lord of the good people. Bestow some of the Grace You have and some of the cure You own on this sickness, so that it is cured."
On the other hand, we advise you to seek remedy with all lawful medicines. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "Each sickness has a remedy. So, when the appropriate remedy is given to the illness it gets cured by the Will of Allah, the Almighty” (Muslim).
The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) also said: "Seek cure as Allah has not sent an illness except He has sent a cure for it, except one illness." They asked: "O Prophet of Allah, what is it? (that sickness) He replied: "Decrepitude" (Al-Thirmidhi)
We ask Allah, The Almighty, to cure your daughter from all illness and to guide your family to that which He is pleased with.

Allah knows best.

http://espanol.islamweb.net/ver2/Fat...ang=E&Id=88369

Sister Jazaki Allah khaiyran i will follow your advice Inshallah

touba
08-28-2009, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs

May Allah make you get back to the best of your health and let you participate in ramadan.Get well soon sis :)

take care.
Inshallah Allah brother in the islam, Jazaka Allah khayiran

touba
08-28-2009, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
read surah fatihah. shifa for every disease.
i will pray for you inshaAllah:)
get well soon.
tc
Jazaki Allah khayiran sister in the islam

zakirs
08-28-2009, 05:42 PM

Another suggestion to reduce B.P would be to relax and have some rest.Anxiousness and tension increases B.P further.So , dont keep worrying that you are missing fasts.Pray to Allah and he will look after the rest.The more you relax the soon you get better:).

touba
08-28-2009, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs

Another suggestion to reduce B.P would be to relax and have some rest.Anxiousness and tension increases B.P further.So , dont keep worrying that you are missing fasts.Pray to Allah and he will look after the rest.The more you relax the soon you get better:).
Jazaka Allah khayiran,

Brother in the islam i have been told today by clinic that blood pressure low has no medication and they asked me to drink so much water , I couldnt fast today because my blood pressure is very very down i have no energy for fasting thats why im very up set and feel sick some people told me that black seed is good for blood pressure but i dont know about it?

cat eyes
08-28-2009, 10:17 PM
i will make duaa for you also sis. sorry to hear your ill

Rasema
08-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Wa Aliku Muselam

Do you take medication for it(probably a stupid question)?

My sister,May Allah grant you all good, strenghten you,keep you in the rememberance of the hereafter and lower your blood pressure.

Ameen

InshAllah, I'll make one after praying also.

Muslimah4Eva x
08-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Salamalikum

Inshallah i will make dua 4 u :)

Zahida
08-29-2009, 03:47 PM
:sl: ey little one sorry to hear you are unwell. If your blood pressure is high then you have to take tablets to help you regulate it........

I have low blood pressure and often feel faint and lightheaded. There are no tablets for low blood pressure however i was advised to eat little and often. I find salty things like crisps or even a drink of lemonade used to help me.

InshaAllah you will be ok. I am fasting and if i get a moment i just take 5/10 mins to get myself together. InshaAllah Allah knows your niyaat and will help you and make you stronger Ameen.xxxxx Take care.;D:wa:

Danah
08-29-2009, 04:25 PM
May Allah grant u shifaa my dear sis

Try to relax and avoid being exhausted either in home or in work if u work

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.