/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua

Laila01x
08-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Ive been making a dua all throughtout Ramzan and i will also on the lailatul Qadr. If it doesnt get accepted it means whatever has happened has happened for the best right?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lostinthisworld
08-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Yes thats one possibility but its also possible that your wish may come true later in your life... only allah knows the best.

Laila01x
08-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Its something i really really want, But your right Allah knows best :)

Mysterious Uk
08-28-2009, 03:39 PM
Sometimes you might think your dua has not been answered, but it might have already been answered. Just not in the way you expected, if you know what i mean..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Laila01x
08-29-2009, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mysterious Uk
Sometimes you might think your dua has not been answered, but it might have already been answered. Just not in the way you expected, if you know what i mean..
Can you explain what you mean sister?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!