PDA

View Full Version : Muslim women married to non-muslim male



ieshia
08-28-2009, 03:49 PM
I will like to know why it's not acceptable for a muslim woman to marry a non-muslim when a man can marry a Christian or Jew woman.

I have herd the reason how the children of a Muslim must follow the teachings of Islam and since kids are known by the father and are likely to follow the father's religion therefore women can't marry a non-muslim man. I don't feel that is a good enough reasoning because what if the man says he will allow his children to be Muslim and the mother can teach the kids about religion. Plus today kids are known just as much by the mother as they are by the father. Also what if someone doesn't even want to have kids and some women actually can't have children as it is, so what about that?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Caller الداعي
08-28-2009, 03:52 PM
salams sister the issue is not something for us to reason its from Allah and his messenger alysalam not wheater ppl like it or not.
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by caller
salams sister the issue is not something for us to reason its from Allah and his messenger alysalam not wheater ppl like it or not.
I feel that everything that god has ruled upon us has reasoning. The reason i have so much love and faith for my religion is because it makes a lot of sense and offers equality as oppose to other religions out there. God tells us in the quran to get educated and get as much education as possible, also prophet Muhammad(pbuh) has said countless times how important it is to be educated and with education comes logic and reasoning which makes us think why we have to do certain things the way we do. So we can question things to come to the reasoning of why certain rules were made rather than following them blindly.
Reply

GuestFellow
08-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by ieshia
I will like to know why it's not acceptable for a muslim woman to marry a non-muslim when a man can marry a Christian or Jew woman.
Asslamu Alakium.

First a Muslim man marrying a Christian/Jew comes with great responsibility and burden. A Christian/Jew may not hold the same respect for our Prophet and for a Muslim man convincing a non-Muslim woman that Islam is the true religion is very difficult, stressful and clashes with your daily life. Islam governs everything on how you should live and non-Muslim may fail to relate to that.

A Muslim woman should know that Allah has really honoured her and made it easy for her by not allowing her to marry a non-Muslim man. According to the Qur'an, the husband is the head of the household and his wife should obey him. Allah does not put the Muslim woman in a position that a non-Muslim becomes her head in her own private life. Allah has spared her to suffer from being under the authority of a non-Muslim husband.



I have herd the reason how the children of a Muslim must follow the teachings of Islam and since kids are known by the father and are likely to follow the father's religion therefore women can't marry a non-muslim man. I don't feel that is a good enough reasoning because what if the man says he will allow his children to be Muslim and the mother can teach the kids about religion. Plus today kids are known just as much by the mother as they are by the father.

In Islam both the husband and the wife should have the responsibility of teaching Islam to their children. There will be situations where religious beliefs will clash and all you’re simply doing is confusing the child.

Also what if someone doesn't even want to have kids and some women actually can't have children as it is, so what about that?
Doesn't matter. Like I said previously Islam governs your life with or without kids. Situations will arise where the non-Muslim man will fail to relate Islamic principles that the Muslim wife believes in.

Hope this answers the question.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
cat eyes
08-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by ieshia
I feel that everything that god has ruled upon us has reasoning. The reason i have so much love and faith for my religion is because it makes a lot of sense and offers equality as oppose to other religions out there. God tells us in the quran to get educated and get as much education as possible, also prophet Muhammad(pbuh) has said countless times how important it is to be educated and with education comes logic and reasoning which makes us think why we have to do certain things the way we do. So we can question things to come to the reasoning of why certain rules were made rather than following them blindly.
good question but Allah knows best sister. in the hadiths its stated loads of things about the difference between man and woman. the man is a on a more higher degree than the woman so through the marriage the wife has to keep her head down sometimes if her husband wants a certain thing to be followed so the family most folllow because he is the supporter and the maintainer and the man was made a little bit more intelligent also, the reason sister it would be difficult for the woman to run the family the way she wants is because she is a bundle of emotions etc and she cannot make decisions sometimes and finally in the future she might stop caring that the kids are following there dads belief and it dose happen and it is happening now the sons are mostly drawn to the father as they get older its a common fact.

i have heard of even muslim men marrying christcians and jews etc and you will find also that if you watch there kids they are following the mother. the mother never converted to islam so its happens both ways also because i know of one family but they will be held to account for it sister because its wrong. you are meant to at least try and revert them
Reply

convert
08-28-2009, 04:31 PM
where do you live? in the us, if there was a divorce the children would go to the husband because the wife is muslim.
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Asslamu Alakium.

First a Muslim man marrying a Christian/Jew comes with great responsibility and burden. A Christian/Jew may not hold the same respect for our Prophet and for a Muslim man convincing a non-Muslim woman that Islam is the true religion is very difficult, stressful and clashes with your daily life. Islam governs everything on how you should live and non-Muslim may fail to relate to that.
Yes but it goes both ways in this case. A Muslim man is still allowed to marry a non-Muslim, when both a male or female will both have to face the same responsibility of marrying a non-Muslim.

Originally Posted by Guestfellow
A Muslim woman should know that Allah has really honoured her and made it easy for her by not allowing her to marry a non-Muslim man. According to the Qur'an, the husband is the head of the household and his wife should obey him. Allah does not put the Muslim woman in a position that a non-Muslim becomes her head in her own private life. Allah has spared her to suffer from being under the authority of a non-Muslim husband.
That is the choice of the woman who wants to marry whom ever. I don't know very many men who boss women around like that but actually have respect for them. There are households where the woman makes all the decisions as well. If the man willingly says that there will be no harm done to you when it comes to practicing your religion then this shouldn't be a problem. A woman can also get that in writing on the "nikha-nama"




Originally Posted by Guestfellow
In Islam both the husband and the wife should have the responsibility of teaching Islam to their children. There will be situations where religious beliefs will clash and all you’re simply doing is confusing the child.
Yes i agree completely but there can be the same clash and confusion for the child if his/her mother is not a muslim as well. Also because the man might be working outside the home more and the mother will be spending more time with the kid can cause the children to be closer to their mother and listening to her teaching more.


Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Doesn't matter. Like I said previously Islam governs your life with or without kids. Situations will arise where the non-Muslim man will fail to relate Islamic principles that the Muslim wife believes in.

Hope this answers the question.
Same can be said about a Muslim man marrying a non-Muslim woman.
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by convert
where do you live? in the us, if there was a divorce the children would go to the husband because the wife is muslim.
WHAT!!!
No that is not true at all. There is a law here called the separation of church and state where no laws or decisions are made because of religion. The court here always favor the mother when it comes handling the children and the father must pay child support to the mother to take care of them. I also know of cases where the christian father did not get to have the children in the end.
Reply

zakirs
08-28-2009, 04:45 PM
n. According to the Qur'an, the husband is the head of the household and his wife should obey him. Allah does not put the Muslim woman in a position that a non-Muslim becomes her head in her own private life.
:sl:

the above logic looks closest to me ,..say if the husband wished that not to fast on ramadan , then she has to a) follow her husband as islam says b)she has to follow her
religion

a and b contradict each other ,

so may be .. ?

:S
Reply

Woodrow
08-28-2009, 04:52 PM
I think this is a moot point. Muslim men are permitted to marry "People of the Book" but I do not believe that in today's world there remains very few if any true "people of the book" as described in the Qur'an.

It seems that in terms of safety and to avoid error it is best if both Muslim Men and Women only marry Muslims.
Reply

GuestFellow
08-28-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by ieshia
Yes but it goes both ways in this case. A Muslim man is still allowed to marry a non-Muslim, when both a male or female will both have to face the same responsibility of marrying a non-Muslim.
Yes however the point I was making that a women responsibilities have been reduced. Why you put yourself in a situation where you have more responsibilities to handle?

However a Muslim man marrying a non-Muslim should be avoided. I don't understand why people bother putting themselves in a situation where you’re faced with greater responsibilities.

That is the choice of the woman who wants to marry whom ever.
Keep in mind be prepared for the consequences who you choose to marry.

I don't know very many men who boss women around like that but actually have respect for them.
How do you know what goes on behind closed doors?

There are households where the woman makes all the decisions as well.
Indeed.

If the man willingly says that there will be no harm done to you when it comes to practicing your religion then this shouldn't be a problem. A woman can also get that in writing on the "nikha-nama"
What a man says does not mean he will put that into practice. Your rights are limited as well if you choose to marry a non-Muslim.

Yes i agree completely but there can be the same clash and confusion for the child if his/her mother is not a muslim as well. Also because the man might be working outside the home more and the mother will be spending more time with the kid can cause the children to be closer to their mother and listening to her teaching more.
Well you cannot always guarantee that will work...of course same applies to a Muslim man marrying a non-Muslim.

As an overview just simply avoid marrying a non-Muslim. Very risky.

Originally Posted by convert
where do you live? in the us, if there was a divorce the children would go to the husband because the wife is muslim.
???
Reply

Muslim Woman
08-28-2009, 05:09 PM
:wa:

Originally Posted by zakirs
:sl:

..if the husband wished that not to fast on ramadan , then she has to

a) follow her husband as islam says b)she has to follow her
religion

a and b contradict each other ,

so may be .. ?

:S
Fasting in Ramadan is a must for all adult , healthy Muslim men and women. No one needs permission from others to fast in Ramadan.

In the case of extra/ nafal fasting , wife needs to talk to husband . If her extra salat / fasting may cause problem in marital life and husband says no , then she must not fast .

And Allah knows Best.
Reply

limitless
08-28-2009, 05:09 PM
:sl:

Interesting Question.

Sis, you're obviously looking at this question from a different perspective than most of us do, including muslim women here.

As I understand so far, this is how it is you are looking at the problem:

If the man can get a job, so can I. If the man can drive a car, so can I. If the man can do this and that...etc.

You need to look at it from real Islamic perspective that Allah swt has established for men and women. This is just an human and logical way of thinking established by non believers, others would say "westerns" which is true because that is where this concept emerged from.

Anyway, two people have stated very good reasons why a muslim women cannot marry a non-muslim guy. It is said in Al Qur'an and ahadith.

You can argue all you want, say whatever you want because in the end You are not married to the non-muslim man in the eyes of Allah swt and islamically. You are basically in a haraam relationship. By human laws, you are married, but islamically you are not. You should look at this question from a different perspective sis, that's the issue I see with you.

Next, you would ask "why can't a muslim women divorce her husband?". So please try to look at it from different point of view.

Heres a similar question as to yours:

However, I do not want to commit anything that is against Islam. Why is it okay for men to marry Christian women yet Muslim women are not allowed to marry Christian men? That is what my parents have told me. I don't know what to do. Can you please give me some assistance?

Answer:

The general rule of Islam is that Muslims should marry Muslims. A Muslim male or female should not marry a non-Muslim male or female. Allah Almighty says: “ Wed not idolatresses till they believe; for lo! a believing bondwoman is better than an idolatress though she please you; and give not your daughters in marriage to idolaters till they believe, for lo! a believing slave is better than an idolater though he please you. These invite unto the Fire, and Allah inviteth unto the Garden, and unto forgiveness by His grace, and expoundeth thus His revelations to mankind that haply they may remember.” (Al-Baqarah: 221)


The only exception is given to Muslim men who are allowed to marry the girls from among the People of the Book. Allah Almighty says: “This day are (all) good things made lawful for you. The food of those who have received the Scripture is lawful for you, and your food is lawful for them. And so are the virtuous women of the believers and the virtuous women of those who received the Scripture before you (lawful for you) when ye give them their marriage portions and live with them in honor, not in fornication, nor taking them as secret concubines. Whoso denieth the faith, his work is vain and he will be among the losers in the Hereafter.” (Al-Ma’dah: 5)


First of all, it is not an honor or a privilege to marry a non-Muslim. It is a burden and a big responsibility. It is better to abstain from such marriages. Muslim men who are living in non-Muslim countries in particular should not marry non-Muslim women. However, man being the head of his household is more capable to handle the needs and problems of his non-Muslim (Christian or Jewish) wife. Muslims believe that Moses and Jesus, peace and blessings be upon them all, were Prophets of Allah and so they give them full honor and respect.

Jews and Christians do not consider Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, as the Prophet of Allah. Thus they are unable to give the same respect and honor to him and to his followers. A Jewish or Christian woman with a Muslim husband will be in a much better position than a Muslim woman with a Jewish or a Christian husband. Even then, there are many non-Muslim women who married outside their faith say that they wish their religion too had forbidden them, because they know how difficult and hard it is to be the wife of a husband who has a different faith.

A Muslim woman should know that Allah has really honored her and made it easy for her by not allowing her to marry a non-Muslim man.

According to the Qur'an, the husband is the head of the household and his wife should obey him. Allah does not put the Muslim woman in a position that a non-Muslim becomes her head in her own private life. Allah has spared her to suffer from being under the authority of a non-Muslim husband.

Please abandon the idea of marrying a non-Muslim, unless he truly accepts Islam. If you marry a non-Muslim, this will be a major sin. You will be living in sin and your relationship with that non-Muslim will be illegitimate in the eyes of Allah. May Allah protect you from all sins, Amen.”

Answered by Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi, former president of the Islamic Society of North America.

Source: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503543072

That should be sufficient to answer your question. Many scholars and imaams have answered this already with same response.

:wa:
Reply

Snowflake
08-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Amongst others, one of the husband's right in Islam is to be obeyed by his wife. If a husband is therefore non muslim, he may insist his children are brought up as non-muslims. He may also insist you enjoin partners in Allah (naudhu billah) if his own belief depends on it. To cut it short as I'm in a rush, this is the tip of the iceberg and if this were allowed you can imagine the harm it would bring to the muslim society. But, there is more wisdom then we can see and is it wiser if we avoid questioning the wisdom of Allah subhana wa ta'ala so that we may do not incur sin but increase ourselves in piety.
Reply

Al-Zaara
08-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by ieshia
I will like to know why it's not acceptable for a muslim woman to marry a non-muslim when a man can marry a Christian or Jew woman.

I have herd the reason how the children of a Muslim must follow the teachings of Islam and since kids are known by the father and are likely to follow the father's religion therefore women can't marry a non-muslim man. I don't feel that is a good enough reasoning because what if the man says he will allow his children to be Muslim and the mother can teach the kids about religion. Plus today kids are known just as much by the mother as they are by the father. Also what if someone doesn't even want to have kids and some women actually can't have children as it is, so what about that?
It's different for every family, you definitely have a point there. There is this quote/saying: "The man may be the head but the woman is the neck" - that's the case for many families I know. The woman has a way stronger impact on the kids, their lives and beliefs. So it really is different from family to family. They do state "generally the man is the head" but for a fact, that can't be said anymore.

I believe the Muslim communities are very aware of things and it is not encouraged to marry a non-Muslim, nowhere have I heard any scholar state otherwise.

It is a burden and it makes matters much more difficult than they would have to be. And you have to remember, whilst there are Christians and Jews who believe in a God, you might just marry an Atheist. Then you love somebody who possibly does not love God, that's a burden for a believer, isn't it.

And I quote uncle Woodrow, who made an important statement:

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I think this is a moot point. Muslim men are permitted to marry "People of the Book" but I do not believe that in today's world there remains very few if any true "people of the book" as described in the Qur'an.

It seems that in terms of safety and to avoid error it is best if both Muslim Men and Women only marry Muslims.
InshaAllah you find more insight and understanding for the situation.
Reply

convert
08-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by ieshia
WHAT!!!
No that is not true at all. There is a law here called the separation of church and state where no laws or decisions are made because of religion. The court here always favor the mother when it comes handling the children and the father must pay child support to the mother to take care of them. I also know of cases where the christian father did not get to have the children in the end.
in practice: yes. in reality... well... not so much when it comes to muslims
Reply

cat eyes
08-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
A muslim woman marrying a non-muslim man is strictly impermissible. If a muslim woman were to go ahead and marry a non-muslim, she'd be living in perpetual fornication. Don't lose sight of this fact when trying to deduce reasons why the law is what it is.


Pre-marital talk of what things will be like is an illusion. Circumstances change and people change with it. Don't blindly take the word of somebody when he says all will be fine and dandy, especially if there is a romantic interest in that person.
couldn't have put it in to better words myself!

sister everybody say loads of things before marriage and then after its a whole different story because peoples thinking change.

and again Allah surely knows best
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Yes however the point I was making that a women responsibilities have been reduced. Why you put yourself in a situation where you have more responsibilities to handle?
I just ask for equality. I would also be against women getting better treatment than men because i don't find that to be fair. Also i do understand that men and women are very different and have different roles which is proven by science it self but i still feel equality should be maintained when it comes to these social matters.


Originally Posted by Guestfellow
However a Muslim man marrying a non-Muslim should be avoided. I don't understand why people bother putting themselves in a situation where you’re faced with greater responsibilities.
That is totally a personal choice. No one can speak for another person and say what is right for an adult. For some it might be easier to do one thing but for another it could be easier to go another way. We are no one to judge.






Originally Posted by Guestfellow
What a man says does not mean he will put that into practice. Your rights are limited as well if you choose to marry a non-Muslim.
Marriage is a contract, you can easily get what you want in writing as a promise that he will not stop his wife or kids from practicing her religion.


Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Well you cannot always guarantee that will work...of course same applies to a Muslim man marrying a non-Muslim.
Just like the arguments made that the man might force his wife to listen to her and follow her religion. Well the man(even muslim) could be out working all day and his wife(Christian/Jew) could teach the kids what ever she wants and they will have a closer bond with their mother. Also Islam teaches us that your mother is above all and your father comes second. Now how can kids not listen to what their mother has to say or wants them to do because they must be obedient to her.
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=limitless;1211665]:sl:

Interesting Question.

Sis, you're obviously looking at this question from a different perspective than most of us do, including muslim women here.

As I understand so far, this is how it is you are looking at the problem:

If the man can get a job, so can I. If the man can drive a car, so can I. If the man can do this and that...etc.

You need to look at it from real Islamic perspective that Allah swt has established for men and women. This is just an human and logical way of thinking established by non believers, others would say "westerns" which is true because that is where this concept emerged from.

Anyway, two people have stated very good reasons why a muslim women cannot marry a non-muslim guy. It is said in Al Qur'an and ahadith.

You can argue all you want, say whatever you want because in the end You are not married to the non-muslim man in the eyes of Allah swt and islamically. You are basically in a haraam relationship. By human laws, you are married, but islamically you are not. You should look at this question from a different perspective sis, that's the issue I see with you.

Next, you would ask "why can't a muslim women divorce her husband?". So please try to look at it from different point of view.

Heres a similar question as to yours:

However, I do not want to commit anything that is against Islam. Why is it okay for men to marry Christian women yet Muslim women are not allowed to marry Christian men? That is what my parents have told me. I don't know what to do. Can you please give me some assistance?

Answer:

The general rule of Islam is that Muslims should marry Muslims. A Muslim male or female should not marry a non-Muslim male or female. Allah Almighty says:

Originally Posted by limitless
“ Wed not idolatresses till they believe; for lo! a believing bondwoman is better than an idolatress though she please you; and give not your daughters in marriage to idolaters till they believe, for lo! a believing slave is better than an idolater though he please you. These invite unto the Fire, and Allah inviteth unto the Garden, and unto forgiveness by His grace, and expoundeth thus His revelations to mankind that haply they may remember.” (Al-Baqarah: 221)
That says don't marry idolatresses. Which means people who worship other than god. So that would mean Hindus, Buddhist, Atheist etc. Not people of the book because they are believers in God.

Originally Posted by limitless
First of all, it is not an honor or a privilege to marry a non-Muslim. It is a burden and a big responsibility. It is better to abstain from such marriages. Muslim men who are living in non-Muslim countries in particular should not marry non-Muslim women. However, man being the head of his household is more capable to handle the needs and problems of his non-Muslim (Christian or Jewish) wife. Muslims believe that Moses and Jesus, peace and blessings be upon them all, were Prophets of Allah and so they give them full honor and respect.

Jews and Christians do not consider Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, as the Prophet of Allah. Thus they are unable to give the same respect and honor to him and to his followers. A Jewish or Christian woman with a Muslim husband will be in a much better position than a Muslim woman with a Jewish or a Christian husband. Even then, there are many non-Muslim women who married outside their faith say that they wish their religion too had forbidden them, because they know how difficult and hard it is to be the wife of a husband who has a different faith.
Well if the non muslim husbad doesn't give the same respect to our prophet is the same as a non muslim wife not having the same respect for our prophet(pbuh)

Originally Posted by limitless
A Muslim woman should know that Allah has really honored her and made it easy for her by not allowing her to marry a non-Muslim man.

According to the Qur'an, the husband is the head of the household and his wife should obey him. Allah does not put the Muslim woman in a position that a non-Muslim becomes her head in her own private life. Allah has spared her to suffer from being under the authority of a non-Muslim husband.
How is this any different than having a Husband who's Muslim and does not treat his wife well. As long as she can practice her religion, there should be nothing else interfering. How is a Muslim man who beats his wife, doesn't hold a good job, drinks, smokes, and has no respect for his wife better than the Christian/Jew who has respect for his wife and allows her to practice her religion, takes care of all her desires financially and emotionally.

Originally Posted by limitless

That should be sufficient to answer your question. Many scholars and imaams have answered this already with same response.

:wa:
Also can you provide me with evidence from the quran where it states that a muslim woman must only marry a Muslim man. I will like to review that gain.
Thank you
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Pre-marital talk of what things will be like is an illusion. Circumstances change and people change with it. Don't blindly take the word of somebody when he says all will be fine and dandy, especially if there is a romantic interest in that person.
I am sorry but i fail to understand how this claim is true at all. Meher is something that must be taken care of and it is something that is discussed before the couple is married. How is that an illusion?
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Amongst others, one of the husband's right in Islam is to be obeyed by his wife. If a husband is therefore non muslim, he may insist his children are brought up as non-muslims. He may also insist you enjoin partners in Allah (naudhu billah) if his own belief depends on it. To cut it short as I'm in a rush, this is the tip of the iceberg and if this were allowed you can imagine the harm it would bring to the muslim society. But, there is more wisdom then we can see and is it wiser if we avoid questioning the wisdom of Allah subhana wa ta'ala so that we may do not incur sin but increase ourselves in piety.
As I said in my first post, what if the husband allows the wife to practice her religion as she pleases and also allow the children to be muslim. I pointed out another scenario where a woman might not be able to have kids or just might not want any kids, so how does this affect her. Also in Islam kids are taught that their mother should come first before anyone and the father comes second to the mother so the kids will be more obedient to the mom and her teachings. Also in the case where a man might work all day, the wife is with the kids, so therefore it causes her to have a greater influence on the children. Also in case of divorce, children are given in the care of the mom in Islam so, in that case the mom can teach the children what ever religion she wants. So if the husband is muslim but mom is not then she can start teaching the kids her religion and the father can't do anything about that.
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by convert
in practice: yes. in reality... well... not so much when it comes to muslims
In reality yes as well. I am not naive to racism but there really isn't so much. I live in a city where there are really no muslims here and no south asian within an hour of where I live. Yet I have never faced anything harmful to my believes. My brother goes to a university where there is less than 10% Muslim population but he got a Mosque on campus which is paid for by the school for the maintenance and any other expenses. Also there is no church on campus.
Reply

GuestFellow
08-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by ieshia
I just ask for equality. I would also be against women getting better treatment than men because i don't find that to be fair.
Also i do understand that men and women are very different and have different roles which is proven by science it self but i still feel equality should be maintained when it comes to these social matters.

The problem is if Muslim women get married to a non-Muslim man there is no guarantee that she will be allowed to practice her religion properly. If a non-Muslim marries a Muslim man he has no choice but allow her to practice Judaism or Christianity.

That is totally a personal choice. No one can speak for another person and say what is right for an adult. For some it might be easier to do one thing but for another it could be easier to go another way. We are no one to judge.
Personal yes I agree. However if you're a Muslim...you should obey the laws of the Qur'an and the Hadiths.

Muslim women can go ahead and marry a non-Muslim if they want. But they will have to face the consequences just like a Muslim man marrying a non-Muslim.

Marriage is a contract, you can easily get what you want in writing as a promise that he will not stop his wife or kids from practicing her religion.
When the contract breaks? A contract does not guarantee anything. He can easily break the contract, get a divorce and file for child custody. He will be entitled to see the child during the week and he could then teach his religion.


Just like the arguments made that the man might force his wife to listen to her and follow her religion.
In Islam you cannot force your wife to follow Islam. Considering that she is a non-Muslim.

Well the man(even muslim) could be out working all day and his wife(Christian/Jew) could teach the kids what ever she wants and they will have a closer bond with their mother. Also Islam teaches us that your mother is above all and your father comes second. Now how can kids not listen to what their mother has to say or wants them to do because they must be obedient to her.
Yes but it is better to marry a Muslim man to ensure both spouses are raising ther child.

Ah sorry for the typoes :/
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I don't see what mahr has got anything to do with what I said. You said "what if the man says he will allow his children to be Muslim.." To which I made the above reply. What I meant was, he may say these things before marriage to keep a girl interested (he may even be genuine cos he wants to please her in any way possible), but people change. After a few years of marriage of being used to being with her, he may show a different attitude. Also, just because he says he would allow her to be muslim - but to what extent would he actually allow her to practice?

Both mahr and the "nikah nama" as you mentioned earlier, are Islamic concepts. Why would a non-muslim feel obliged to follow them...?
You had said that what ever is said before marriage is all an illusion. Well that is why i brought up meher which is discussed before marriage and is taken into act. Yes nikah nama and Mahr are muslim concepts but you can have the man sign a paper/contract here called a prenuptial agreement. Which is actually just an English translation of a nikah nama and he will follow that.
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by Guestfellow
The problem is if Muslim women get married to a non-Muslim married there is no guarantee that she will be allowed to practice her religion properly. If a non-Muslim marries a Muslim man he has no choice but allow her to practice Judaism or Christianity.
She can have a prenuptial agreement that he has to let her practice her religion.



Originally Posted by Guestfellow
When the contract breaks? A contract does not guarantee anything. He can easily break the contract, get a divorce and file for child custody. He will be entitled to see the child during the week and he could then teach his religion.
Again Islam teaches us that a mother is above all and the father comes second to the mom. So the kids will already be more obedient to the mother. After divorce in most western countries and always in Islam the kids are handed to the mother, so at that point the mom can teach the children what ever she wants and they will be more influenced by her than the father because they live with the mom. Also if the mom is Jew/Christian she can turn the kids against Islam after a divorce. It seems safer for the mom to be Muslim with a non-muslim husband, than a non muslim wife.


Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Yes but it is better to marry a Muslim man to ensure both spouses are raising ther child.
Yes of course. That is Ideal for every Muslim to marry a Muslim man.
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
There is no guarantee though! Don't you see that? If he refuses to follow, what are your options? Divorce? Or do you give up your faith?
There is a guarantee, if he doesn't follow the prenuptial agreement then he will either be fined or taken to jail for a violation of his contract. In a marriage where a the man is Muslim but wife is not can have similar problems. What if she continues to teach the children about other religions and takes the kids away from Islam and after divorce she will also get the kids. Also she can interfere in him practicing his religion as well and harass him about it.
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
There is no guarantee though! Don't you see that? If he refuses to follow, what are your options? Divorce? Or do you give up your faith?
I will also like to add to the last reply i wrote

What if a Muslim man turns bad and starts to abuse, and stop her from practicing her religion to. He might be a muslim but that doesn't mean he practices Islam. There is no guarantee there either.
Reply

cat eyes
08-28-2009, 11:31 PM
sister the problems that comes along with marrying non muslims also is that they have no fear of god and no moral values especially the men.(not all but the majority) lets just say you marry a non muslim man and you start teaching the kids islam thats all very fine and good. he could turn around and say hold on i don't like this thing and i don't like that..i don't want my daughters wearing the veil.

then you will have to teach him also.. it could be that you will end having to give up all your time to him then the kids.. it would be alot of work for the wife and then at the end it could end up rejecting it all.. and then he will file divorce against you for the reason being hes not agreeing to your islamic teaching.. he could even end making lies against you to get custody of the kids... i am telling you thats what non muslims are like! but a muslim would never take his kids away from the mother because he fears Allah.

also if you just realise that there is more women accepting islam then men. men find it difficult giving up alot of things thats why..

if you love for your deen.. you will only want that man for his deen thats my motto
Reply

GuestFellow
08-28-2009, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by ieshia
She can have a prenuptial agreement that he has to let her practice her religion.
An agreement does not guarantee anything. When setting up contract it is a agreement between two parties for a promise or set of promises. A promise can be broken...

Again Islam teaches us that a mother is above all and the father comes second to the mom. So the kids will already be more obedient to the mother.
They should be obedient both to the mother and the father.

After divorce in most western countries and always in Islam the kids are handed to the mother, so at that point the mom can teach the children what ever she wants and they will be more influenced by her than the father because they live with the mom. Also if the mom is Jew/Christian she can turn the kids against Islam after a divorce. It seems safer for the mom to be Muslim with a non-muslim husband, than a non muslim wife.
No it is risky in both ways. It is not always a child shall side with their mo,. There was a case where a Pakistani girl decided to live with her dad in Pakistan instead of her mom who was White British. I heard this on BBC news some years ago.

It is not just about the child but also the wife herself. She needs to convince the husband to believe in Islam. The is no guarantee he will be an understanding husband or that he will allow her to practice her religion in peace.
Reply

ieshia
08-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by Guestfellow
An agreement does not guarantee anything. When setting up contract it is a agreement between two parties for a promise or set of promises. A promise can be broken...
Well if you say that, then there are so many things that are all based on just agreements and promises in Islam. That point contradicts all that. Also if the contract is broken the husband will be fined or poisoned because of violation of the contract.

Originally Posted by Guestfellow
They should be obedient both to the mother and the father.
Yes they should, but Islam tells us that the mother comes first and is priority and the father is second to the mother. That is said in the quran and there is also the hadiths, "One day a man came to see the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon
him. It seemed that he was trying to solve something but couldn't quite
work it out. So he asked the Prophet. "Tell me, Oh Prophet!' I have many
relatives and many friends whom I love, and whom I wish to care for and
help. But I often find it difficult to decide which of them has the
greatest claim upon me? Which of them should come first?"

The Prophet replied immediately, "Your mother."

Originally Posted by Guestfellow
No it is risky in both ways. It is not always a child shall side with their mo,. There was a case where a Pakistani girl decided to live with her dad in Pakistan instead of her mom who was White British. I heard this on BBC news some years ago.
In Islam it is said that the mom should take care of the children and the father must pay child support.


Originally Posted by Guestfellow
It is not just about the child but also the wife herself. She needs to convince the husband to believe in Islam. The is no guarantee he will be an understanding husband or that he will allow her to practice her religion in peace.
The same risk is there for any type of marriage. A Muslim man who isn't practicing might do the same. Just because the person believes in prophet Muhammad(PBUH) doesn't make him a better person. That person could be a liar, cheater, abuse his wife, not let her practice, have no respect for her and just be a bad person. Now on the other hand there could be a man who believes in god, the last day and all other prophets but our prophet Muhammad but he could be a very generous, loyal, trust worthy, good husband who meets all her needs and allows her to practice as she pleases.
Reply

ieshia
08-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
sister the problems that comes along with marrying non muslims also is that they have no fear of god and no moral values especially the men.(not all but the majority) lets just say you marry a non muslim man and you start teaching the kids islam thats all very fine and good. he could turn around and say hold on i don't like this thing and i don't like that..i don't want my daughters wearing the veil.

then you will have to teach him also.. it could be that you will end having to give up all your time to him then the kids.. it would be alot of work for the wife and then at the end it could end up rejecting it all.. and then he will file divorce against you for the reason being hes not agreeing to your islamic teaching.. he could even end making lies against you to get custody of the kids... i am telling you thats what non muslims are like! but a muslim would never take his kids away from the mother because he fears Allah.

also if you just realise that there is more women accepting islam then men. men find it difficult giving up alot of things thats why..

if you love for your deen.. you will only want that man for his deen thats my motto
I am sorry you feel that way sister. I have lived with non-muslims all my life and they have proved to be closer to Islam than a lot of our muslim brothers. They are honest, loyal, respect their wife, give her all she pleases, meet their duties as husbands, take care of the poor, volunteer their time, don't speak ill of others, don't cheat anyone and have many other good qualities. The town i grew up in is very conservative though and more than other but it still prove that they are all good people, they even dress modestly, don't consume alcohol, are respectful and keep the boundaries between male and female. Now i have met some Muslims in Chicago, Detroit, Texas, Canada, Bosnia, Pakistan and few other places, who are all out to get each other, talk behind people's back, wish bad upon others, cheat, lie, steal, wear immodest clothing, disrespect people, don't pray, don't fast, drink, do many other drugs, have premarital sex, beat their wife, don't donate to the poor and many other sins and have many other bad characteristics. Now how does this person prove to be more eligible than the first. Only because they believe in one more important prophet than the other?
Reply

cat eyes
08-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by ieshia
I am sorry you feel that way sister. I have lived with non-muslims all my life and they have proved to be closer to Islam than a lot of our muslim brothers. They are honest, loyal, respect their wife, give her all she pleases, meet their duties as husbands, take care of the poor, volunteer their time, don't speak ill of others, don't cheat anyone and have many other good qualities. The town i grew up in is very conservative though and more than other but it still prove that they are all good people, they even dress modestly, don't consume alcohol, are respectful and keep the boundaries between male and female. Now i have met some Muslims in Chicago, Detroit, Texas, Canada, Bosnia, Pakistan and few other places, who are all out to get each other, talk behind people's back, wish bad upon others, cheat, lie, steal, wear immodest clothing, disrespect people, don't pray, don't fast, drink, do many other drugs, have premarital sex, beat their wife, don't donate to the poor and many other sins and have many other bad characteristics. Now how does this person prove to be more eligible than the first. Only because they believe in one more important prophet than the other?
yes i know sis what your saying like i am a revert and my older brother dose not drink alhamdulilah he was doing body building thats why he didnt drink but then when he finished the body building he never went back to the alcohol which is good and he don't mess around with girls but the only thing is he totally rejects islam sis :cry:imsad he would be willing to marry a muslim girl but he would not revert so you see its not easy for a man.. i understand where your coming from.. i know alot of muslims are doing wrong and its hard to find a good one. but at the end we have to follow the teachings of our beloved prophet mohammad pbuh because anyone who follows the prophet pbuh Allah will love them and give them everything in this life! mabe you could do dawah around your town and see what happens then
Reply

Salahudeen
08-29-2009, 01:08 AM
Just curious, doesn't the fact that they're uncircumsized make you sick? that's abit personal I know, but that puts alot of women off and the fact it's haraam to marry them.
Reply

alcurad
08-29-2009, 01:19 AM
there is not much evidence from the qur'an & sunnah against it, true, but most scholars say it's forbidden for very good reasons.
also, you're strongly implying there are no good muslim men? this is what I keep hearing from most women who hold your view unfortunately, there is in fact no reason other than this that poeple use to justify it as far as I know.

religion is not an easily agreed upon matter, and if you care about your religion you will be hard pressed to practice it at all if married to a non Muslim.

in the haze of wishful thinking you have created you miss the entire point.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/cityofbras...l-husband.html
Reply

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-29-2009, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by ieshia
Now how does this person prove to be more eligible than the first. Only because they believe in one more important prophet than the other?
ONLY?!

Only? Only? Sister, seriously... repeat that to yourself! You're treading on dangerous ground! The Shahaadataan (Laa ilaaha ilAllaah, Muhammad RasoolAllaah) are the foundations of our religion, both of which the people of the book disbelieve in! These people will be doomed to Hellfire, for eternity, if they do not accept Prophet Muhammad SalAllaahu 'Alayhi wa sallam as the final Messenger, and their deeds, including the ones you mentioned, WILL ALL BE IN VAIN. Laa hawla wa laa quwata illa billaah!

I hope you now understand the severity of this matter.
Reply

GuestFellow
08-29-2009, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by ieshia
I am sorry you feel that way sister. I have lived with non-muslims all my life and they have proved to be closer to Islam than a lot of our muslim brothers. They are honest, loyal, respect their wife, give her all she pleases, meet their duties as husbands, take care of the poor, volunteer their time, don't speak ill of others, don't cheat anyone and have many other good qualities. The town i grew up in is very conservative though and more than other but it still prove that they are all good people, they even dress modestly, don't consume alcohol, are respectful and keep the boundaries between male and female. Now i have met some Muslims in Chicago, Detroit, Texas, Canada, Bosnia, Pakistan and few other places, who are all out to get each other, talk behind people's back, wish bad upon others, cheat, lie, steal, wear immodest clothing, disrespect people, don't pray, don't fast, drink, do many other drugs, have premarital sex, beat their wife, don't donate to the poor and many other sins and have many other bad characteristics. Now how does this person prove to be more eligible than the first. Only because they believe in one more important prophet than the other?
That is a huge generalisation. Not all Muslim men are like that. There are good and bad people in all groups. It does not justify going against Allah commands.

Prophet Muhammad {PBUH} Is extremely important, I cannot even stress how important the prophet is.... o__o

Originally Posted by ieshia
Well if you say that, then there are so many things that are all based on just agreements and promises in Islam.
Specifically?

That point contradicts all that. Also if the contract is broken the husband will be fined or poisoned because of violation of the contract.
Most contracts can be enforced through the courts depending on the circumstances. You mean damages {compensation}.

My point never contradicted anything.

Yes they should, but Islam tells us that the mother comes first and is priority and the father is second to the mother. That is said in the quran and there is also the hadiths, "One day a man came to see the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon
him. It seemed that he was trying to solve something but couldn't quite
work it out. So he asked the Prophet. "Tell me, Oh Prophet!' I have many
relatives and many friends whom I love, and whom I wish to care for and
help. But I often find it difficult to decide which of them has the
greatest claim upon me? Which of them should come first?"

The Prophet replied immediately, "Your mother."
Oh I see in that aspect. Yes I agree.

In Islam it is said that the mom should take care of the children and the father must pay child support.
Yes financially the father must provide basic necessities for the child. However even if the couples are divorced, the father pays child support he is still entitled to see his child on a weekly basis. The wife never likes that. Some go as far as getting a false restraining order.

The same risk is there for any type of marriage.
Never said there wasn't. By simply getting married to a non-Muslim you're increasing the risks. It is a burden and Allah has removed this burden for the women and commanded Muslim women cannot get married to a non-Muslim man...it is as simple as that.

A Muslim man who isn't practicing might do the same. Just because the person believes in prophet Muhammad(PBUH) doesn't make him a better person.That person could be a liar, cheater, abuse his wife, not let her practice, have no respect for her and just be a bad person. Now on the other hand there could be a man who believes in god, the last day and all other prophets but our prophet Muhammad but he could be a very generous, loyal, trust worthy, good husband who meets all her needs and allows her to practice as she pleases.
I never said a Muslim believing in Prophet Muhammad {PBUH} would make him a good person. Yes indeed there are non-Muslim men who are good too however that person may not be familiar with your practices, may not hold the same respect for our prophet and so on. There are good Muslim men out there too.
Reply

Humbler_359
08-29-2009, 03:28 AM
Originally Posted by ieshia
I am sorry you feel that way sister. I have lived with non-muslims all my life and they have proved to be closer to Islam than a lot of our muslim brothers. They are honest, loyal, respect their wife, give her all she pleases, meet their duties as husbands, take care of the poor, volunteer their time, don't speak ill of others, don't cheat anyone and have many other good qualities. The town i grew up in is very conservative though and more than other but it still prove that they are all good people, they even dress modestly, don't consume alcohol, are respectful and keep the boundaries between male and female. Now i have met some Muslims in Chicago, Detroit, Texas, Canada, Bosnia, Pakistan and few other places, who are all out to get each other, talk behind people's back, wish bad upon others, cheat, lie, steal, wear immodest clothing, disrespect people, don't pray, don't fast, drink, do many other drugs, have premarital sex, beat their wife, don't donate to the poor and many other sins and have many other bad characteristics. Now how does this person prove to be more eligible than the first. Only because they believe in one more important prophet than the other?


:sl: ieshia,

What you said is incorrect. Obviously, you haven't see a big picture yet. Sorry to tell you, I have seen alot of Muslims throughout my life who are very caring, values, respect, equal - compared to millions Non-Muslims which are worst people. :hmm:
Reply

Humbler_359
08-29-2009, 03:53 AM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
sister the problems that comes along with marrying non muslims also is that they have no fear of god and no moral values especially the men.(not all but the majority) lets just say you marry a non muslim man and you start teaching the kids islam thats all very fine and good. he could turn around and say hold on i don't like this thing and i don't like that..i don't want my daughters wearing the veil.

then you will have to teach him also.. it could be that you will end having to give up all your time to him then the kids.. it would be alot of work for the wife and then at the end it could end up rejecting it all.. and then he will file divorce against you for the reason being hes not agreeing to your islamic teaching.. he could even end making lies against you to get custody of the kids... i am telling you thats what non muslims are like! but a muslim would never take his kids away from the mother because he fears Allah. --correct, how come mother take away kid from his devot father, I myself don't understand? imsad

also if you just realise that there is more women accepting islam then men. men find it difficult giving up alot of things thats why..

if you love for your deen.. you will only want that man for his deen thats my motto
:sl:

From my understanding and experiences with 'Non-Muslim who became Muslim,' I don't recommend for brothers and sisters to marry Non-Muslim man or woman. No. It is very very burden, not-easy responsiblities, and painful. :heated: It is due to different cultures, families, pressures, and issues. Please see cat eyes' comments, which is true.

Marrying Muslim to true believer Muslim is better. That's what I suggest and find a true Muslimah than false believer.
Reply

convert
08-29-2009, 04:01 AM
I would like to add my two cents as someone who basically cannot, for some reason, get married. It really grinds my gears to hear sisters (and brothers, for that matter as well) disparage muslims of the opposite gender and even go so far as to marry non-muslims. Not only are you putting the souls of you future children in peril but you are seriously affecting you iman. In the case of women, you are making yourself a fasiqah as well.

So please stop it with the muslim male bashing please. Good muslim men are out there and I doubt you are even looking.

Moreover, it is INSULTING to hear a muslimah say that non-muslim men are closer to islam than muslim men. If they don't believe in the shahadatain then there is no way they are closer. This is pure baatil.
Reply

zakirs
08-29-2009, 07:05 AM
Sura 2 - Al-Baqara (MADINA) : Verse 221
Wed not idolatresses till they believe; for lo! a believing bondwoman is better than an idolatress though she please you; and give not your daughters in marriage to idolaters till they believe, for lo! a believing slave is better than an idolater though he please you. These invite unto the Fire, and Allah inviteth unto the Garden, and unto forgiveness by His grace, and expoundeth His revelations to mankind that haply they may remember
.

From Pitchkall's translation.Simply said its prohibited for men to believe non Muslims too.men are allowed to marry people of book (jews and christians).Frankly how many people of book whom you know believe in one god and Isa or Ibrahim (pbut) as God's messengers ?
Reply

Malaikah
08-29-2009, 11:27 AM
ieshia, what exactly are you trying to achieve? Do you want us to tell you, yes its okay if the wife is guaranteed to be allowed to practise her religion? We can't tell you that because it is not the case. It is NEVER okay for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man, according to the complete consensus of the Muslims scholars. This is from the wisdom of Allah.

You are coming dangerously close to having ill thoughts of Allah and implicitly suggesting that what He has ordained in not just. If what has been said so far honestly does not make sense to you, then at least tell your self that Allah made this rule for us to follow and you may not understand it, but it is from Allah and therefore there must be wisdom in it.
Reply

Caller الداعي
08-29-2009, 11:30 AM
i dont understand why dont the moderators just close this thread ppl who have no authority in islam just debating and guessing very very sad man!
Reply

Caller الداعي
08-29-2009, 11:42 AM
:sl:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

القول المُصيب في حكم زواج المسلمة من عابد الصليب


مقدمة

الحمد لله ، وبعد :
لقد سمعنا ورأينا عن طريق وسائل الإعلام المقروءة والمسموعة قصة زواج الشابة البحرانبة من ذلك الكافر عابد الصليب ، وقد أصابت الدهشة الناس من هذا الخبر ، وأصبحت القصة فاكهة المجالس ، والعجيب أن وسائل الإعلام الأمريكية - كما هي عادتها - جعلت هذا الموضوع حديث غالب شبكاتها الإعلامية ، وأثارت الموضوع بشكل ملفت للنظر .

ولست بصدد التحدث عن وقائع تلك القصة فهذا أمر ننزه أسماعنا عنه ، وإنما نريد أن نقف مع حكم شرعي من خلال هذه الحادثة ألا وهو حكم زواج المسلمة من الكافر ، وذلك من خلال نصوص الوحيين ، وكلام العلماء .

أدلة تحريم زواج المسلمة من الكافر :

الأدلة من القران الكريم :
1 - قال تعالى : " وَلَا تَنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكَاتِ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنَّ وَلَأَمَةٌ مُؤْمِنَةٌ خَيْرٌ مِنْ مُشْرِكَةٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَتْكُمْ وَلَا تُنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنُوا وَلَعَبْدٌ مُؤْمِنٌ خَيْرٌ مِنْ مُشْرِكٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى النَّارِ وَاللَّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَالْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيُبَيِّنُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ " [البقرة :221]

ذكر الله تعالى في هذه الآية حكمين :

الحكم الأول : زواج المسلم من المشركة ، والمقصود بالمشركة هنا الوثنية التي لم ينزل عليها كتاب من الكتب السماوية .

روى الإمام ابن جرير الطبري – رحمه الله - في تفسيره (4/363) بإسناد حسن عن قتادة أنه قال في قوله تعالى : " وَلَا تَنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكَاتِ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنَّ " : يعني مشركات العرب اللاتي ليس فيهن كتاب يقرأنه .

وقد استثنى الله من هؤلاء المشركات اللاتي ليس لهن دين سماوي نساء أهل الكتاب قال تعالى : " وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنْ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ " [المائدة :5] .

قال ابن جرير - رحمه الله – بعد ذكر الأقوال في مسألة نكاح المشركة (4/365) : وأولى الأقوال بتأويل هذه الآية ما قاله قتادة من أن الله تعالى ذكره عنى بقوله : " وَلَا تَنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكَاتِ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنَّ " من لم يكن من أهل الكتاب من المشركات وأن الآية عام على ظاهرها خاص باطنها ، لم ينسخ منها شيء وأن نساء أهل الكتاب غير داخلات فيها . وذلك أن الله تعالى ذكره أحل بقوله : " وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنْ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ " للمؤمنين من نكاح محصناتهن ، مثل الذي أباح لهم من نساء المؤمنات .ا.هـ.

وقال ابن كثير في تفسيره (1/474) : هذا تحريم من الله عز وجل على المؤمنين أن يتزوجوا من المشركات من عبدة الأوثان ثم إن كان عومها مراداً وأنه يدخل فيها كل مشركة من كتابية ووثنية فقد خُص من ذلك نساء أهل الكتاب بقوله : " وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنْ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِنْ قَبْلِكُمْ إِذَا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ مُحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحِينَ " . قال علي بن أبي طلحة عن ابن عباس في قوله : " وَلَا تَنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكَاتِ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنَّ " استثنى الله من ذلك نساء أهل الكتاب . وهكذا قال مجاهد وعكرمة وسعيد بن جبير ومكحول والحسن والضحاك وزيد بن أسلم والربيع بن أنس وغيرهم . وقيل : بل المراد بذلك المشركون من عبدة الأوثان ولم يُرد أهل الكتاب بالكلية والمعنى قريب من الأول والله أعلم .ا.هـ.

الحكم الثاني : حكم نكاح المسلمة من الكافر – وهو ما يهمنا – فالآية صريحة في تحريم نكاح المسلمة من الكافر سواء كان وثنيا أو يهوديا أو نصرانيا .

قال أبو جعفر الطبري – رحمه الله - في تفسيره (4/370) : يعني تعالى ذكره بذلك ، أن الله حرَّم على المؤمنات أن ينكحن مشركا كائنا من كان المشرك ، ومن أي أصناف الشرك كان ، قلا تنكحوهن أيها المؤمنون منهم ، فإن ذلك حرام عليكم ، ولأن تزوجوهن من عبد مؤمن مصدق بالله وبرسوله وبما جاء من عند الله ، خير لكم من أن تزوجوهن من حر مشرك ، ولو شرُف نسبه وكرم أصله ، وإن أعجبكم حسبه ونسبه .ا.هـ.

وقال الشيخ عبد الرحمن بن سعدي – رحمه الله – في تيسير الكريم المنان (ص99) : " وَلَا تُنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنُوا " وهذا عام لا تخصيص فيه .ا.هـ.

2 – قال تعالى : " يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا جَاءَكُمْ الْمُؤْمِنَاتُ مُهَاجِرَاتٍ فَامْتَحِنُوهُنَّ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِهِنَّ فَإِنْ عَلِمْتُمُوهُنَّ مُؤْمِنَاتٍ فَلَا تَرْجِعُوهُنَّ إِلَى الْكُفَّارِ لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ " [ الممتحنة : 11]

قال ابن كثير في تفسيره (8/93) : وقوله : " لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ " هذه الآية حَرّمَت المسلمات على المشركين ، وقد كان جائزا في ابتداء الإسلام أن يتزوج المشرك المؤمنة .ا.هـ. فهذان دليلان من كتاب الله صريحان في تحريم زواج الكافر من المسلمة .

الأدلة من السنة :
أما الأدلة من السنة فلا يكاد يثبت حديث في هذه المسألة ، وإنما الوارد في ذلك أحاديث معلولة وهي :

1 – عن ابن عباس – رضي الله عنهما – أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم رد ابنته زينب على أبي العاص بن الربيع ، وكانت هجرتها قبل إسلامه بست سنين على النكاح الأول ، ولم يحدث شهادة ولا صداقا .
رواه الإمام أخمد (1/261) ، وأبو داود (2240) ، والترمذي (1143) ، وابن ماجة (2009) .

والحديث من رواية داود بن الحصين عن عكرمة ، وقد قال عنها أبو داود : أحاديثه – أي داود بن الحصين – عن عكرمة مناكير ، وأحاديثه عن شيوخه مستقيمة .
قال الحافظ في التقريب : ثقة إلا في عكرمة .

2 - روى الإمام مالك في الموطأ (2/543) فقال : حدثني مالك عن بن شهاب انه بلغه ان نساء كن في عهد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يسلمن بأرضهن وهن غير مهاجرات وأزواجهن حين أسلمن كفار منهن بنت الوليد بن المغيرة وكانت تحت صفوان بن أمية فأسلمت يوم الفتح وهرب زوجها صفوان بن أمية من الإسلام فبعث إليه رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بن عمه وهب بن عمير برداء رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أمانا لصفوان بن أمية ودعاه رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى الإسلام وان يقدم عليه فإن رضى أمرا قبله وإلا سيره شهرين فلما قدم صفوان على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بردائه ناداه على رؤوس الناس فقال يا محمد إن هذا وهب بن عمير جاءني بردائك وزعم انك دعوتني إلى القدوم عليك فإن رضيت أمرا قبلته وإلا سيرتني شهرين فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم انزل أبا وهب فقال لا والله لا أنزل حتى تبين لي فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بل لك تسير أربعة أشهر فخرج رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قبل هوازن بحنين فأرسل إلى صفوان بن أمية يستعيره أداة وسلاحا عنده فقال صفوان أطوعا أم كرها فقال بل طوعا فأعاره الأداة والسلاح التي عنده ثم خرج صفوان مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وهو كافر فشهد حنينا والطائف وهو كافر وامرأته مسلمة ولم يفرق رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بينه وبين امرأته حتى اسلم صفوان واستقرت عنده امرأته بذلك النكاح .

قال ابن عبد البر في التمهيد (12/19) : هذا الحديث لا أعلمه يتصل من وجه صحيح ، وهو حديث مشهور معلوم عند أهل السير وابن شهاب إمام أهل السير وعالمهم وكذلك الشعبي ، وشهرة هذا لحديث أقوى من إسناده إن شاء الله .ا.هـ.

3 – عن جابر – رضي الله عنهما – قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : نتزوج نساء أهل الكتاب ولا يتزوجون نساءنا .

وهذا الحديث فيه ثلاث علل :
- شريك بن عبدالله النخعي قال عنه الحافظ ابن حجر في التقريب : صدوق ، يخطىء كثيرا ، تغير حفظه منذ ولي القضاء في الكوفة .
- أشعث بن سوار الكندي ، قال الحافظ ابن حجر في التقريب : ضعيف .
- الانقطاع بين الحسن البصري وجابر – رضي الله عنه - . قال علي بن المديني : الحسن لم يسمع من جابر بن عبد الله شيئا .

والصحيح أن الحديث موقوف على جابر بن عبد الله – رضي الله عنهما - ، كما رواه البيهقي في الكبرى (7/172) .

أما آثار الصحابة :

1 – روى ابن جرير الطبري في تفسيره (4/366) بإسناده عن عمر بن الخطاب – رضي الله عنه – أنه قال : المسلم يتزوج النصرانية ، ولا يتزوج النصراني المسلمة .

والأثر في إسناده يزيد بن أبي زياد الهاشمي ، قال الحافظ ابن حجر في التقريب : ضعيف كبر فتغير وصار يتلقن وكان شيعيا .

الأدلة من الإجماع :

قال ابن عبد البر في التمهيد (12/21) : ومما يدل على أن قصة أبي العاص منسوخة بقوله : " يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا جَاءَكُمْ الْمُؤْمِنَاتُ مُهَاجِرَاتٍ فَامْتَحِنُوهُنَّ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِهِنَّ فَإِنْ عَلِمْتُمُوهُنَّ مُؤْمِنَاتٍ فَلَا تَرْجِعُوهُنَّ إِلَى الْكُفَّارِ لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ " إلى قوله : " ولا تمسكوا بعصم الكوافر " إجماع العلماء على أن أبا العاص بن الربيع كان كافرا وأن المسلمة لا يحل أن تكون زوجة لكافر .ا.هـ.

وقال القرطبي في " جامع أحكام القرآن " (3/72) : الأولى : قوله تعالى : " وَلَا تُنكِحُوا " أي لا تزوجوا المسلمة من المشرك ، وأجمعت الأمة على أن المشرك لا يطأ المؤمنة بوجه لما في ذلك من الغضاضة على الإسلام .

لماذا حلت الكافرة من أهل الكتاب للمسلم ، ولم تحل المسلمة للكافر من أهل الكتاب ؟

طرح الشيخ عطية محمد سالم في إكماله لأضواء البيان (8/164-165) فقال في جوابه عنه :
والجواب من جانبين :
الأول : أن الإسلام يعلو ولا يعلى عليه والقوامة في الزواج للزوج قطعا لجانب الرجولة ، وإن تعادلا في الحلية بالعقد ، لأن التعادل لا يلغي الفوارق كما في ملك اليمين ، فإذا امتلك رجل امرأة حلَّ له أن يستمتع منها بملك اليمين ، والمرأة إذا امتلكت عبدا لا يحل لها أن تستمتع منه بملك اليمين ، ولقوامة الرجل على المرأة وعلى أولادها وهو كافر لا يسلم لها دينها ، ولا لأولادها .

والجانب الثاني : شمول الإسلام وقصور غيره ، وينبني عليه أمر اجتماعي له مساس بكيان الأسرة وحسن العشرة ، وذلك أن المسلم إذا تزوج كتابية ، فهو يؤمن بكتابها ورسولها ، فسيكون معها على مبدأ من يحترم دينها لإيمانه به في الجملة ، فسيكون هناك مجال للتفاهم ، وقد يحصل التوصل إلى إسلامها بموجب كتابها ، أما الكتابي إذا تزوج مسلمة ، فهو لا يؤمن بدينها ، فلا تجد منه احتراما لمبدئها ودينها ، ولا مجال للمفاهمة معه في أمر لا يؤمن به كلية ، وبالتالي فلا مجال للتفاهم ولا للوئام ، وإذا فلا جدوى من هذا الزواج بالكلية ، فمنع منه ابتداءً .ا.هـ.

وبعد هذا البيان لهذه المسألة يظهر أن زواج الكافر من المسلمة محرم ، ولا يشك في هذا الأمر إلا مكابر معاند .

فتاوى العلماء في حكم هذا النكاح :

سئل الشيخ صالح بن فوازان بن عبد الله الفوزان – حفظه الله - : ما موقف الإسلام من امرأة مسلمة تزوجت من رجل غير مسلم حيث إنها كانت في حاجة إلى ذلك ، أي : مجبرة لهذا الزواج ؟

فأجاب : لا يجوز زواج المسلمة بالكافر ، ولا يصح النكاح .

قال تعالى :" وَلَا تُنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنُوا " وقال تعالى :" فَإِنْ عَلِمْتُمُوهُنَّ مُؤْمِنَاتٍ فَلَا تَرْجِعُوهُنَّ إِلَى الْكُفَّارِ لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ " .
وإجبارها على ذلك لا يسوغ لها الخضوع والاستسلام لهذا التزويج . قال صلى الله عليه وسلم : لا طاعة لمخلوق في معصية الخالق . ويعتبر هذا النكاح باطلا ، والوطء به زنى .
فتوى المرأة المسلمة (2/696) .

وسئل الشيخ عبد الله بن عبد الرحمن الجبرين – حفظه الله - : ما حكم زواج المسلمة من المسيحي ، وما حجم شرعية أبناء هذا الزواج ، وما الحكم على المأذون الذي قام بإتمام هذا الزواج ، وما حكم الزوجة لو كانت تعلم ببطلان هذا الزواج ، وهل يقام عليها الحد الشرعي أم لا ؟
وإذا أسلم الزوج فما حكم الزواج الأول وكيف يتم النكاح الجديد ؟

فأجاب : يحرم على المسلمة نكاح النصراني وغيره من الكفار لقوله تعالى : " وَلَا تُنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنُوا " وقوله : " لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ " ومتى عقد له عليها وجب الفسخ فورا فإن علمت بذلك الزوجة وعرفت الحكم استحقت التعزير وكذا يعزر الوالي والشهود والمأذون إذا علموا ذلك ، لإغن ولد لهما أولاد تبعوا أمهم في الإسلام فإن أسلم الزوج بعد العقد جدد له عقد النكاح وذلك بعد التأكد من صحة إسلامه كيلا يكون حيلة فإن ارتد بعد ذلك ضربت عنقه لحديث : من بدل دينه فاقتلوه .
فتوى المرأة المسلمة (2/697) .

وسئل أيضا : هل يجوز للفتاة المسلمة أن تتزوج من رجل مسيحي قرر الإسلام لأجلها الإسلامي حيث أنه طلب الزواج منها وأخبره بأنه سوف يترك دينه ويتحول إلى الدين الإسلامي أفيدوني ، فأنا أعلم أنني سبب لإسلام هذا الشخص ؟

فأجاب : لا يجوز للمسلمة أن تتزوج بكافر أصلا لقوله تعالى : " لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ " وقال تعالى : " وَلَا تُنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنُوا وَلَعَبْدٌ مُؤْمِنٌ خَيْرٌ مِنْ مُشْرِكٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكُمْ " فإن أسلم وحسن إسلامه جاز ذلك ولكن لا بد من اختباره قبل النكاح بمحافظته على الصلاة والصوم وسائر العبادات وتعلمه القرآن والأحكام وتركه الشرك والخمر وجميع المحرمات وتبديل الديانة في إقامته وجوازه وهويته الشخصية والانتظار بعد إسلامه مدة يتحقق بها كونه مسلما حقا لئلا يتخذ الإسلام حيلة إلى الزواج ثم يرتد على عقبيه فإن فعل وجب قتله لقوله صلى الله عليه وسلم : من بدل دينه فاقتلوه .
فتوى المرأة المسلمة (2/697) .


can some1 translate this for the sis plz
Reply

GuestFellow
08-29-2009, 11:56 AM
^ I used google translate ;D

In the name of God the Merciful

Correct to say in the rule of Muslim woman marrying a worshiper of the cross

Introduction

Praise be to God, and after:
We have heard and seen through the print media and broadcast the story of young marriage Searanbp of that infidel worshiper of the cross, affecting people of this surprising news, and became the story boards, fruit, and it is the American media - as usual - made it a most modern information networks, and dramatically raised the issue for consideration.

And I am not going to talk about the facts of that story, it is our ears Nenze him, but we want to stand with the provision of legal during this incident, namely the rule of Muslim woman from marrying infidel, and through the texts of Revelations, and the words of scientists.

Evidence for the prohibition of marriage by Muslim infidel:

Evidence from the Holy Qur'an:
1 - He says: "do not marry until idolatresses believes the nation believes is better than even Socialization idolatress do not marry idolaters till they believe is better than Abdul gentile if you like those called to the fire and God calls to Paradise and forgiveness with his permission, shows the signs of the people that they may remember" [al-Baqarah: 221 ]

The Almighty God in this verse two provisions:

The first referee: Muslim man marrying a commonality, and here the meaning Balmusharkp idolatry did not come down by the book of divine books.

Imaam Ibn Jarir al-Tabari - may God have mercy on him - in his Tafseer (4 / 363) for a good chain of Qatada, he said in the verse: "And do not marry till they believe idolatresses": means Musharkat Arabs who do not book Iqronh deeds.

God has been excluded from these idolatresses who have no divine religion, women, people of the book he says: "and chaste women from those who were given the book" [the table: 5].

Ibn Jarir - may God have mercy on him - after mentioning the words in issue of marrying a couple common (4 / 365): The first words of this verse interpretation of what Qatada said that God meant by saying: "do not marry till they believe idolatresses" It was not from the people of the Book of idolatresses and verse in particular on the face beneath it, not copy them one thing and women from the book is not the Diplomats. That is because God said lawful, saying: "chaste women from those who were given the book" to the faithful of marriage Mahsnathn, such as that permitted them by women of faith. A. E.

Ibn Katheer said in his Tafseer (1 / 474): This is forbidden by God to the faithful to marry idolatresses of the idolaters, and if Aovernma synonymous and that each enters the Socialization of writing and idolatry that was singled out for the women of the book, saying: "chaste of those given the Book before you if Ateetmohn wages immune-Msavhin. " Ali ibn Abi Talha narrated that Ibn Abbas as saying: "do not marry till they believe idolatresses" excludes God from the women of the book. Thus, Mujahid said, and Akram and Saeed Bin Jubair and Makhoul, Hassan, and Dahhaak and Zayd ibn Aslam ibn Anas and spring, and others. It was said: it meant that the polytheists of the idolaters are not people of the book altogether and meaning close to the first and God knows best.. E.

The second provision: the rule of the Muslim woman to marry a kaafir - which concerns us - an explicit verse in the prohibition of the Muslim woman to marry a kaafir, whether pagan or a Jew or a Christian.

Abu Ja'far al-Tabari - may God have mercy on him - in his Tafseer (4 / 370): means Almighty said so, that God has forbidden the believing slave is better mushrik whoever was polytheist, and any idolater was, Qla Tnkhohn, O believers, of whom, it is haram to you , and later married because of Abdel-certified believer in God and His Messenger and in what came from God, good for you that the heat later married gentile, even if the percentage of honor and generosity of its origin, though you like ATP and lineage. a. e.

Said Sheikh Abdul Rahman Bin Saadi - may God have mercy on him - in facilitating the Quran Mannan (p. 99): "do not marry idolaters till they believe" and this year does not allocate it. A. E.

2 - He says: "O those who believe" If someone believing immigrants Vatnohn God knows Almtamohn believing Muslim woman not to marry a kaafir does not resolve them, nor are they solve them, "[Mumtahina: 11]

Ibn Katheer said in his Tafseer (8 / 93): And he said: "I do not resolve them, nor are they solve them," This verse was deprived of Muslim infidels, and it was permissible at the beginning of Islam to marry a polytheist faith. A. E. Those two proofs of the Book of God frank about the prohibition of marriage infidel Muslims.

Evidence of the Year:
The evidence of the year, it is hardly prove an interview in this issue, but in this talk Mallolp namely:

1 - Ibn Abbas - may Allah be pleased with them both - that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him reply to his daughter Zeinab Abul-Aas ibn al-Rabee, and the migration before his conversion to Islam six years on the first marriage, and no certificate or dowry.
Narrated by Imam Hush (1 / 261), Abu Dawood (2240), and al-Tirmidhi (1143), and Ibn Majah (2009).

And the talk of the novel Ben-David of the hippocampus Akrama, and by Abu Dawood said: conversations - that Ben-David hippocampus - About Akrama munkar, and the aging of the conversations straight.
A keeper of the Zoom: trust only in Akrama.

2 - Imaam Maalik in al-(2 / 543), said: "We talked about the owner of Bin Shihab that he had heard that women were in the time of the Messenger of God peace be upon him Islmn Bordahn that they are not immigrants and their husbands, while women who became Muslim infidels Bint Waleed bin invasive and was under the Safwan bin illiteracy in Islam, on the opening and escape her husband Safwan bin illiteracy of Islam sent me to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him uncle Ben Wahab bin Amir cloak of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him safer to Safwan ibn illiteracy, and was called the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to Islam and make it the satisfaction is before and walking only two months when he came to the Messenger of Allah Safwan peace be upon him awarded robes called him on the heads of the people and said, O Muhammad, that this donation bin Amir came to me and alleged Birdaik you call me to come, you have chosen is the accepted and only two months Sirtne The Messenger of God peace be upon him down Abu Wahab said, "No, and not revealed until I found" The Messenger of God peace be upon him, but you go four months, went out the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him by the Gov nostalgia sent to Safwan ibn Istairh literacy tool and a weapon has said Safwan Otuaa involuntarily or voluntarily, but said Voarh tool and weapon that has Safwan then went out with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him as a disbeliever, testified Hanina, Al-Taif as a disbeliever, a Muslim and his wife did not differentiate between the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him between him and his wife, even the safest of Safwan and his wife, so he has settled the marriage.

Ibn Abd al-Barr in the boot (12/19): This talk does not know of any true, a modern famous and well known to the scholars and the son of Sir Shahab Imam of the people walking and their world, as well as popular, and popularity of this because of the hadeeth attributed stronger than that, God willing. A. E .

3 - It was Gaber - God bless them - said: "The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: marry women from the book and marry our women.

This is where the modern ills:
- Partner bin Abdullah said about Nakha'i Hafiz Ibn Hajar in Zoom: Sadok, often mistaken, since the change to save the Crown of the judiciary in Kufa.
- Shaggy bin bracelet Canadian, "said Hafiz Ibn Hajar in rounding: Poor.
- Drop-out and Jaber Hasan al-Basri - may Allah be pleased with him -. Ali bin Urban: Hassan did not hear from Jabir bin Abdullah nothing.

It is true that the modern suspended to Jabir ibn Abd Allah - God bless them -, as was narrated by al-Bayhaqi in al-Kubra (7 / 172).

The effects of companions:

1 - Ibn Jarir al-Tabari in his Tafseer (4 / 366) narrated from Umar ibn al-Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - he said: marry a Muslim Christian, Muslim and marry a Christian.

And the impact on attributable Yazeed ibn Abi Ziyad al-Hashemi, said Hafiz Ibn Hajar in Zoom: Poor Enlarge Climate and became Itlguen was Shiite.

Evidence of consensus:

Ibn Abd al-Barr in the boot (12/21): It indicates that the story of Abu Al-Aas replicated by saying: "O those who believe" If someone believing immigrants Vatnohn God knows Almtamohn believing Muslim woman not to marry a kaafir does not resolve them, nor are they solve them, " to saying: "hold not Basm as wives" consensus among scientists that Abu al-Aas ibn spring was a kaafir and a Muslim is not permissible to be the wife of an infidel. a. e.

The verse in the "Mosque of the provisions of the Koran" (3 / 72): first: says: "do not marry," which does not marry an atheist, Muslim, were unanimous that the nation can not marry an atheist, believing in, because that is shameful to Islam.

Why solved infidel of the people of the book of the Muslims, did not resolve the Muslim infidel of the people of the book?

Put Sheikh Attiya Mohamed Salem Lights in his completion of the statement (8/164-165), said in his reply to him:
The answer from two sides:
First: qawaamah him in marriage and guardianship of the husband is certainly part of manhood, and tied in styling the contract, because the equalizer does not eliminate the differences also in the possession of the right, if a woman had the solution to it to enjoy the king of right, and if the woman owned a slave does not solve the her to enjoy it with slave women, and stewardship of men over women and her children as a disbeliever, not recognized for its religion, nor to her children.

The second aspect: the inclusion of Islam and the lack of others, and is based upon social prejudice his family entity and good treatment, so that if a Muslim married in writing, he believes its letter and messenger, it will be with them on the principle of respect for his faith in religion in the sentence, there will be room for understanding, may receive a a converted to Islam under the book, while written if he marries a Muslim, he does not believe in their religion, do not find it in deference to its age and religion, in matters pertaining to the field with him in the order does not believe the college, and therefore there is no room for understanding and harmony, and if there is no point of the marriage altogether, prevented from starting. a. e.

After this statement of the issue shows that the marriage of the Muslim infidel mahram, and no doubt in this matter but arrogant assertiveness.

Opinions of scientists in the governance of this marriage:

Shaykh Salih bin Abdullah bin Voisan Wah - may God protect him -: What is the position of Islam a Muslim woman married to a non-Muslim, as she was in need, ie: forced to this marriage?

He replied: It may not be a Muslim woman marrying infidel, and marriage is valid.

He says: "do not marry idolaters till they believe," and the Almighty said: "The believers Almtamohn not to marry a kaafir does not solve them, nor are they solve them."
And force it does not justify its submission and surrender to this marriage. He said peace be upon him: no obedience to any creature in disobedience to the Creator. This is the marriage void, and intercourse by adultery.
The advisory opinion of Muslim Women (2 / 696).

Shaykh Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman Al-Jibreen - may God protect him -: What is the ruling Muslim woman marrying a Christian, and the size of the legitimacy of the children of this marriage, and the judge who authorized the completion of this marriage, and a wife if she knew the invalidity of the marriage, whether held by Min legitimate or not?
If the safest husband What is the ruling of first marriage and how marriage is new?

He replied: It is haraam for a Muslim to marry Christian and other infidels, says: "do not marry idolaters till they believe" and saying: "Do not solve them, nor are they solve them," and when his contract, it shall immediately annul the marriage, the wife knew that I knew deserved to be punished and governance as well as punishment of the governor witnesses and the authorized if they knew this, Eagan was born two children followed their mother in Islam, the safest pair his new contract after the marriage contract and after ascertaining the validity of his conversion to Islam, the agent is a ruse then bounced beheaded because of the hadeeth: "Whoever changes his religion, kill him.
The advisory opinion of Muslim Women (2 / 697).

He was also asked: Is it permissible for a Muslim girl to marry a Christian man decided to Islam, for which Islamic world, where he asked to marry her and told him that he would leave his religion and converted to Islam Please advise me, I know I cause of Islam, this person?

He replied: It is not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a kaafir man originally meaning: "not solve them, nor are they solve them," he says: "do not marry idolaters till they believe is better than Abdul gentile if you like," the safest and a good Muslim is permissible, but must be tested before marriage whilst maintaining the prayer, fasting and other acts of worship and learning the Koran and the provisions and left trap and wine and all the taboos and change of residence and religion in the passport and personal identity and waiting for his conversion to Islam after being a Muslim is to be achieved so as not to really take the Islam ploy to get married and then fall back on their heels, the act must be killed for saying blessings of Allaah be upon him him: "Whoever changes his religion, kill him.

The advisory opinion of Muslim Women (2 / 697).
Reply

Woodrow
08-29-2009, 12:29 PM
i believe this thread that the only conclusion any of us can make at this point is:

None of us are scholars and we are only confusing each other with our replies. If we have not already misinformed people that is good, if we have not caused confusion that is better.

But in either case it is best this thread be closed before any of us cause more confusion.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-27-2016, 06:20 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-30-2016, 03:03 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 02:14 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 12:11 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 10:59 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!