/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic school vacancy

penartist
08-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Salaam

im soo annoyed- i find that i cant find enough information on islamic school vacancies in one website and im constantly chopping and changing websites in the hope that i will find something.

Ive always found the idea of working for an islamic organisation appealing but I find that i never know where to look for such jobs. I see some people working for alsorts of organisations, doing community based projects or just working in a really friendly islamic environment and i cant seem to find the loop hole to get in!

LOL i know im having a bit of a nag but does anyone have the same problems as me?!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Banu_Hashim
08-28-2009, 04:19 PM
I don't exactly have the same problem, but can I ask where you live?

penartist
08-28-2009, 04:23 PM
in the UK ...right now its raining outside- suprise suprise!

Banu_Hashim
08-28-2009, 04:59 PM
OK. There's a full time Islamic School in Bristol, and they may have some vacancies for the new term in September. Yeah, it's raining where I am too :P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
penartist
08-28-2009, 05:01 PM
ok...sounds promising..does this school have a name?

suns out!

Banu_Hashim
08-28-2009, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by penartist
ok...sounds promising..does this school have a name?

suns out!
Yes. Andalusia Academy. www.andalusiaacademy.org.uk. You'd have to contact the chairman of the board of trustees who is Dr. Ghassan Nounu regarding any vacancies (if there are any).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.