/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Insults are better taken lying down claim scientists

mahfuja
08-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Subhan'Allah 1400 years ago The Prophet [Peace be upon him] said: "When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."

1400 years on and now scientists are saying ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...cientists.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hidaya
08-29-2009, 02:10 AM
Subhanallah!
Everything in life now is going back 1400 years ago; scientists are discovering benefits that we find in the Sunnah.

Jazakallahu Khayran for sharing =)

GuestFellow
08-29-2009, 02:15 AM
Assalmu Aliakum.

Mashallah! I used to have a pretty bad temper. =/

The Prophet [Peace be upon him] said: "When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."
^ By simply following this it helped me to control my anger...

Hidaya
08-29-2009, 02:59 AM
It does help, it helps tons. =)
I told my younger brother that Hadeeth once and explained it to him, so once he was fighting with my neighbor and he was really mad. He laid down on the floor, and said he controlled his anger like that. =P

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.