/* */

PDA

View Full Version : incident clarification

shible
08-29-2009, 10:03 AM
:sl:

This incident happened today Early morning around 6.30 to 7.30 (don't exactly remember the time since i was asleep).
We had observed our fast and finished our Fajr prayers and were on our bed

I heard a voice from outside our door.

it was the CRY of a CAT and it seemed like it was crying for a long time and it's cry sounded like an child's (infants) cry.
And it was knocking the door and crying.

Later my father woke up and went out and he said he saw a Black cat outside. So he had chased it out.

Could anybody describe any information related to such incident.

This was not a Dream but a real incident...

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
08-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Asalamu aleiykum shible. Sounds like normal cat behaviour to me:p, just a guess but maybe it was a ...well...a cat !

shible
08-29-2009, 10:43 AM
but the way the cat behaved was strange. Coz we are residing on second floor of a building and why does it have to come all the way up and do such a thing.

this is what got me thinking about the incident

Tony
08-29-2009, 10:55 AM
ok brother I know it could appear strange. We have a lot of cats on our street and they do weird stuff at times, next doors will climb onto the first floor roof of next doors extension then in through our bedroom window, others come at night, we have a catflap and they seem to take shifts at night entering the house and sleeping in certain areas. Cats are notorious climbers and known for their curiousity, Its not so strange a cat came up to 2nd story to be honest. As for the sound of the cat, they can sound earily like babies crying, espescially when mating or hungry. Maybe there is something more to it but I dont think so. Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shible
08-29-2009, 11:04 AM
if this was also a city of cats then i wouldn't have taken it as an incident. but my city is one with dogs. and you can see atleast 3 dogs in a street and atleast 1 cat for 4 or 5 streets.

Still that hypothesis doesn't work either.

Caller الداعي
08-29-2009, 11:27 AM
yep cats do make very weird noises can even sound sometimes like a babys cry!

GuestFellow
08-29-2009, 11:33 AM
I remember hearing a cat make some funny noises at the back garden. I looked outside and I saw two cats getting into a fight. They were rolling all of the ground and got smashed by a brick wall.

One cat ran up the wall and the other followed after...the next minute I saw three other cats chasing after the two other cats.... O_o

Yeah cats are weird. ._.

shible
08-29-2009, 12:24 PM
could someone give me valid informations about the above mentioned incident.

penartist
08-29-2009, 03:34 PM
i dont know what 'valid' info your looking for but from what ive read it does sound like normal cat behaviour. We used to have this one very wierd black cat living in our street. Every morning it would come and try to get inside everytime someone opened the door. Blimey it could even recognise my car as i drove into the street and it used to literally stalk me to my front door till i screamed for my dad to get it away from me.

Cats are strange like that. And yup that wierd baby crying sound it very freaky..i can see why it got u thinking if uve not heard it before.

Ramadhan
08-29-2009, 03:44 PM
sounds like a good normal cat behaviour to me.
I used to own litter of cats and their behavior can be weird and outright freaky

cat eyes
08-29-2009, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible
:sl:

This incident happened today Early morning around 6.30 to 7.30 (don't exactly remember the time since i was asleep).
We had observed our fast and finished our Fajr prayers and were on our bed

I heard a voice from outside our door.

it was the CRY of a CAT and it seemed like it was crying for a long time and it's cry sounded like an child's (infants) cry.
And it was knocking the door and crying.

Later my father woke up and went out and he said he saw a Black cat outside. So he had chased it out.

Could anybody describe any information related to such incident.

This was not a Dream but a real incident...

:wa:
i would not have drove the cat away i would have brought it inside to see what was wrong and gave it food and milk and then take it to vet in morning. i don't see what colour the cat is weather its black or white or pink. i have no superstitions about these things unless it was doing some really weird behaviour:statisfie but yea thats normal for a cat to do that. he probably was in a fight over a female cat:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.