/* */

PDA

View Full Version : RARE Haroon Baqai video

YusufNoor
08-29-2009, 11:47 AM
As Salaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullai wa Barakatu wa Ramadhan Mubarak,

check out these 2 videos of Haroon Baqai. Haroon Baqai is the director of the full-time Hifzh School and Qu'ran Program at Dar-us-Salaam in College Park, Maryland. He has led Taraweeh prayers at Dar-us-Salaam for the past 8 years. He has his Ijazah (certification) in Hafs 'an ' Aasim. at least that is what they write about him. i really enjoy his recitation. check him out. just scroll down to his name [you may need to paste link inot your browser]:

IslamiCity.com - Qiraah Competition - Entries

IslamiCity.com - Qiraah Competition - Entries

if you haven't listened to his 2 cd set, Healer of the Hearts, Juz 29 & 30, check out this Kalamullah link for them . it's VERY sweet!

Kalamullah.Com | Haroon Baqai

his stuff is sold here:

Haroon Baqai

i actually bought Ahl ul Qur'an gear a while back. i use it to learn Qur'an with. i just ordered The Treasure: Surat-ul-Baqarah (CD), but haven't found a download site yet. IF someone stumbles across one, please post it!!!

wa Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.