08-30-2009, 11:12 AM
How sick can some people get? :O

Allah will punish them in hell-fire.

GuestFellow
08-30-2009, 11:17 AM
That is sick...

glo
08-30-2009, 12:17 PM
This story is making me feel physically sick ... Brianna probably knew nothing but suffering during all her short life. :cry:

And yet, she seems to have touched so many lives, even in death.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Blackpool
08-30-2009, 12:51 PM
In cases like this I strongly favour the term "an eye for an eye."

cat eyes
08-30-2009, 10:09 PM
sick people in the world. and whats even more sick is that her grandparents knew.. they should get a longer sentence then the mother and the father and uncle.. and to even begin to think also is that they will be released in 18years or mabe even get released before that and there baby still in the grave. i hope they all get pounded on in prison

kwolney01
08-30-2009, 10:28 PM
I can't believe someone would do that to an innocent little child. What did the baby do to them? I can't believe no one told the authorities about this. I would have been out raged. Who lets this go on? :cry:

They will all get punished on the day of judgment.

Little Brianna is safe now. :D

kwolney01
08-30-2009, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
In cases like this I strongly favour the term "an eye for an eye."
Can you imagine what will happen when these people get out of prison? People will probably be waiting for them.

They will get what they deserve.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-30-2009, 10:40 PM
SubhanAllah! THIS IS DISGUSTING! May Allah punish the people who hurt her! Ameen.

Sooo sad :cry:

Snowflake
08-30-2009, 10:49 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Wallahi I can't stop crying!!! I pray they rot in real life like dead bodies rot in graves. And I hope they die remembering and suffering the worst death ever!!!!!!!!! Ameennnnnnnnn

cant believe it........ :cry:

Najm
08-30-2009, 10:49 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

soo sick, i had to stop watching imsad

Ameen to all dua's

FiAmaaniAllah

Snowflake
08-30-2009, 10:50 PM
This world so desperately needs shariah law :cry:

Hidaya
08-30-2009, 11:08 PM
Astaghfirullah. :cry:
That's just plain sick, how can people, let alone parents, even do that to their own child?!

true believer
08-31-2009, 01:37 PM
subhanllah,wallahi im shocked n heartbroken. she was just a baby....

Humbler_359
09-01-2009, 04:06 AM
+o(

I can't bear to watch whole. It is very sick! Spanish parents should be punished, are they spanish right?

EDIT: Keep in mind, there are millions happened to other child abuses anywhere and anyplace. Other friend's friends from college told us two years ago, both Non-muslim guy was out of control, temper and abuse a child, his non-muslim wife was shocked since they were together for many years. I can't explain how to say, just child abuse (beating up, hitting on the wall, yelling, etc). Most people don't realize how much responsible to take care of precious child after their 'honeymoon period' was over.

Disgusting.

Alphadude
09-01-2009, 04:11 AM
these poeple are sick and should be killed instead of prison:raging::raging::raging::raging: and i know how it feels but this a a baby how could the parents do like this leave alone the peados:raging::raging::raging:

format_quote Originally Posted by glo
In Islam, would there be forgiveness for people like this if they truly repented?
i dont think so bro that Allah will frogive them

جوري
09-01-2009, 06:22 AM
She looks like a sweet angel imsad .. May Allah swt compensate her and grant her eternal happiness in paradise ...

this story made me really ill.. I hope those turds get the death penalty after being publicly thrown to the ceiling raped and have every one of their bones broken.. sick viscous *******s .. I wish I hadn't watched this..

Tony
09-01-2009, 07:02 AM
I cannot bring myself to watch the video, it not only depresses me but I have started to think that these monsters can actually bring me down with them as the sort of things I wish on them are not Islamic. Their fates should be handed over to familly members and it should end thier. Allah please make the suffering of these poor children to end quickly at least, and let them enter the highest of heavens, Ameen

Ansariyah
09-01-2009, 12:20 PM
I didn't watch it, because I don't think I can.:(
just reading the responses here disturbs me.

That baby doesn't even need duas, She's already in Jannah.

& those who wrong the innocent, and the weak they will not escape the punishment of Allah, May Allah punish them in this life & the next ameen.

BlissfullyJaded
09-02-2009, 04:33 AM
:sl:

Yikes, was scared to watch that but watched it anyway. That's sickening. It's disgusting that family will hide such things, rather than make those parents and uncle seek help and look after the poor child.

It's sad how many misguided Muslims are no better... Not really this far gone, but there definitely is some abuse going on that's hidden in our communities, yet the cultural stigma to seek help somehow means more than the child's Islamic right to be treated with mercy. May Allah guide us all and may He remove the oppressed from their oppression. Ameen!

BlissfullyJaded
09-02-2009, 04:45 AM
:sl:

^ True.

I'm not even sure why a topic of religion was dragged in here, when clearly these individuals are further from religion than we can imagine. :-\ However, in the rare event of them being helped and guided towards morality and they did repent, would it be a crime to live like normal human beings (given the fact that death penalty does not apply here anyway)? But that's quite a unlikely scenario. Chances are the parents were raised in a abusive environment, and did the same to their kid, just that they went quite over the mark.

جوري
09-02-2009, 04:50 AM
I have encountered a few child abusers/ criminals in my career and can honestly tell you, there is a large vacancy between the ears.. there is no reasoning or talk with such folks.. there are base needs and bestiality, drug abuse, and disregard to human life.. pondering the deeper questions of life would strike me as very odd given what I have just seen.. as to the motives of bringing such a Q to this section well I have a clue as to why but I think the effort kind of backfires every time!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.