/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a private mercernry army..?

limitless
08-31-2009, 02:45 AM
:sl:

Have you guys heard about the black water army? It is the most powerful army in the world and orignates from North Carolina, USA. Bush and his administration started this army. It was founded in 1996. I heard this army and its leader claims that he is told from Jesus pbuh, that muslims and islam must be eradicated from this earth. And recently, they have invaded Islamabad, Pakistan. Purchasing Lands...massive and investing in companies and government.

They are basically killing muslims like savage animals. I read this on news and there are books published about this..

Is this the supposed army that is to eradicate muslims, every single of them ?? That we so heard? Why aren't any muslims doing anything about it? Are they really that coward?! I just don't understand sometimes these stuff, too many questions that are unanswered.

I just thought I share and ask if anyone has any clue about this..

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Humbler_359
08-31-2009, 03:00 AM
Yes, I am aware of Blackwater Security company (now called Xe in Pakistan), their main job is to protect Americans. Their mischief action is happend, not really army, just mercenary security. They lost their job in Iraq, not longer in Iraq. and US court ordered them to face charges, there will be witnessed against this company. Blackwater securities (protecting American Embassy) are risk in Pakistan, we know it. Don't worry.

Source

You will be disgusted to know, his Blackwater founder Prince, see here Youtube.

Also see here

-Benazir Bhutto requested Blackwater security before election but Musharraf rejected her for sake of Pakistan security.

Woodrow
08-31-2009, 03:23 AM
Blackwater Security is actually a private international company. They have been hired world wide by many individuals for personal security. They have come under attack for their misconduct and some of the employees are facing charges for their crimes in Iraq.

It seems a number of countries including the USA are dropping any contracts with them.

International Herald Tribune - U.S. refuses to renew Blackwater security contract in Iraq

By Timothy Williams

BAGHDAD: Blackwater Worldwide, the security firm whose guards killed 17 civilians on a crowded Baghdad street in 2007, will not have its security license renewed by the U.S. government, officials said Thursday.
SOURCE

(CNN) -- Erik Prince, founder of the Blackwater Worldwide security firm, announced Monday he has resigned as head of the company, recently renamed Xe.
Blackwater founder Erik Prince testifies at a congressional hearing in October 2007.

Blackwater founder Erik Prince testifies at a congressional hearing in October 2007.

Prince, in an e-mail to employees and independent contractors, said Danielle Esposito will become chief operating officer and executive vice president. Esposito has worked for the firm and its partners for nearly 10 years.

Blackwater/Xe's president, Gary Jackson, is also retiring, Prince said.

The position of CEO will remain open, the company said.
SOURCE

Woodrow
08-31-2009, 03:47 AM
The largest Private security company in the world is GS-4 headquartered in Sussex, England. It provides private security forces for many countries including China.

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:...ient=firefox-a

It is larger than most nations government armies.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
08-31-2009, 07:42 PM
Oh I never heard of this group. Thanx for letting me know!

Cabdullahi
08-31-2009, 07:57 PM
blackwater ''the alqaeda of the west''

Humbler_359
08-31-2009, 07:58 PM
Have you watch these videos yet?

Woodrow
08-31-2009, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
blackwater ''the alqaeda of the west''
Probably more truth to that then you can imagine.

GuestFellow
08-31-2009, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
Have you watch these videos yet?
Yeah I watched it...I never knew they were that bad. o_o

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.